Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2016, 09:28 AM   #46
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Republicans are fueling the Trump campaign by their silly, partisan behavior. One could argue that under McConnell and Boehner, the GOP created the Trump campaign.

Just St wait until The Drumpf nominates one of the Kardashians....
The Kardashians are too fucking liberal - I hope Mr Trump doesn't nominate one of them.

You are an anti-Semite for not supporting Garland, by the way.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 09:33 AM   #47
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
They aren't representing their constituents, Lambino... majority (58% according to a news poll) says the Senate SHOULD open up hearings on the nominee.

"Let the people decide...?" Yertle and Repubes don't give a FUCK what the people decide...

And Bitch McConnell actually says it doesn't matter if the Pres. is a Repube or a Demagogue.., we should wait...
BULLSHIT.
Now Prolapseanus, why so angry? Is this really a big deal? 7 months? The country has functioned without 9 justices for longer periods of time. Garland will not be confirmed. Even he knows it. Get over it.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 09:49 AM   #48
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The cat is out of the bag, so to speak.

He is anti 2d Amendment. Period. He is one of thos "moderates" that thinks the Right to keep and bear arms is about duck hunting.

Fuck him. He can sit in his Ivory Tower, and converse with his other compatriots in academia, and discuss among themselves how they, as the ruling class, know what's best for all of us "serfs" toiling in the fields.

This nomination is about one thing, period. The 2d Amendment. Not abortion, not dipshits refusing to cook a cake for a couple of old queens who want to get married, or any other asinine social grievances that need to be rectified.

It's about the Bill of Rights.
Show him the door.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 10:26 AM   #49
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
18 months is a long time to block a nomination. Shame on Schumer.
What's the difference between blocking it for 8 months and 18 months? What is the arbitrary amount of time it is okay to block a nomination? I'm curious. It seems to me that the arguments being put forth allow for blocking of nomination until the next election whenever a seat opens up, which could be 4 years.
Guest042616-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 10:28 AM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatfibo View Post
What's the difference between blocking it for 8 months and 18 months? What is the arbitrary amount of time it is okay to block a nomination? I'm curious. It seems to me that the arguments being put forth allow for blocking of nomination until the next election whenever a seat opens up, which could be 4 years.
Because your ilk are pathetically making an issue out 8 months, eatbibeau, when your ilk was hypocritically pushing to block appointments for 18 months.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 10:37 AM   #51
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Because your ilk are pathetically making an issue out 8 months, eatbibeau, when your ilk was hypocritically pushing to block appointments for 18 months.
What will your ilk do if Hillary is elected, and nominates a real liberal???
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 10:43 AM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The Senate isn't required to confirm any of the dildos a dim-retard might nominate, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 03-17-2016, 10:49 AM   #53
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The Senate isn't required to confirm any of the dildos a dim-retard might nominate, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
How do you know republicans will be in charge dildo breath? They may go down with Trump.
Old 03-17-2016, 10:59 AM   #54
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
How do you know republicans will be in charge dildo breath? They may go down with Trump.
And Hillary might be indicted.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 11:18 AM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Republicans are currently in charge, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and will be until at least next January, you ridiculously moronic jackass. Regardless of what happens in the election, the Republicans still have a lame-duck session before any new president takes office, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. In the event the Republicans do capture additional Senate seats, they can damn well tell a dim-retard president to take his nominees and go to hell, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
And Hillary might be indicted.
+1

"[C]urrently [Hildabeast has a FBI investigation and] at least 38 lawsuits, including one filed by The Associated Press."
Old 03-17-2016, 11:34 AM   #56
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Now Prolapseanus, why so angry? Is this really a big deal? 7 months? The country has functioned without 9 justices for longer periods of time. Garland will not be confirmed. Even he knows it. Get over it.
Angry? A little, Bambi. More like sick and tired of these congress welfare fucks serving decades and doing 20 minutes of actual work, all paid for with our tax dollars. That, and smiling while getting lobbyist cash up their ass, globe-trotting, "fact-finding" junkets to see who comes back with the better tan...and they get pensions for this shit?!?

I don't care if this guy is confirmed or not...but Geezus...do your fucking JOBS and quit inventing excuses to not WORK.

Is it any surprise a Mussolini-wannabe candidate has Repube voters in a frenzy? Mad as hell, indeed.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 11:38 AM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Angry? A little, Bambi. More like sick and tired of these congress welfare fucks serving decades and doing 20 minutes of actual work, all paid for with our tax dollars. That, and smiling while getting lobbyist cash up their ass, globe-trotting, "fact-finding" junkets to see who comes back with the better tan...and they get pensions for this shit?!?

I don't care if this guy is confirmed or not...but Geezus...do your fucking JOBS and quit inventing excuses to not WORK.

Is it any surprise a Mussolini-wannabe candidate has Repube voters in a frenzy? Mad as hell, indeed.
The Senate did all they were required to do by the Constitution. They advised Odumbo not to make a nomination, because they weren't going to give consent. End of story: "Elections have consequences."
Old 03-17-2016, 12:26 PM   #58
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Lol! Sounds like Prolapse is a closet il Duce sympathizer. No love for the political class.

The Hildabeast set a record for miles logged on the taxpayers' dime as SOS. Did she do any real work? Oh yeah, she protected our people in Libya!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:27 PM   #59
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
It's a simple question, IB. What arbitrary number of months is okay to to hold up a vote on a nomination? And how did you come to that completely arbitrary number? Why couldn't one also use that arbitrary definition to require all SCOTUS vacancies to remain open until the next election?

The fact of the matter remains that if they hold up a vote on a nomination for 8 months, they will have done something that has definitely not been done in the last 100 years.

You can pretend all you want that others currently serving have done this, but it just isn't true.
Guest042616-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:27 PM   #60
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The Republicans are currently in charge, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and will be until at least next January, you ridiculously moronic jackass. Regardless of what happens in the election, the Republicans still have a lame-duck session before any new president takes office, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. In the event the Republicans do capture additional Senate seats, they can damn well tell a dim-retard president to take his nominees and go to hell, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

+1

"[C]urrently [Hildabeast has a FBI investigation and] at least 38 lawsuits, including one filed by The Associated Press."
Quote:
Quote:
Other than your ridiculous meltdown you have no answers chicken dick.
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/03/1...act-god-or-fbi

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women