Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60768
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2015, 03:35 PM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Our government is the worst offender.
Stop identifying race other than the human race.
After January 2017 that should change .. at least somewhat.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 03:59 PM   #47
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
Segregation
About fifty years ago Malcolm X advocated the solution to racism is separation. Here's an interesting link.

Jim

https://youtu.be/eMomS8qv4CU
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 04:54 PM   #48
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
About fifty years ago Malcolm X advocated the solution to racism is separation. Here's an interesting link.

Jim

https://youtu.be/eMomS8qv4CU
Malcolm X was a known segregationist. He reformed his views towards the end of his short life, however. Especially after he left the nation of Islam.

I think (if you look at it as an experiment), multiculturalism has failed miserably. We just can't seem to get past different skin colors and unfamiliar beliefs. It's sad but it's also the reality that we have to live with.

Is segregation the answer? I don't think so. There will always be people in power and people that are being oppressed. Segregation will only highlight those differences, possibly to the point where we have another civil war.
I, for one, am glad we live in such a diverse society. I've traveled pretty much everywhere, and people seem to be just the same: some are bad, some are good. It's your own reservations about other races and cultures that hold you back from living a full life. Blacks and whites can be equally guilty of this. Todays argument seems to be either that the left wingers are overly PC or that the right wingers are innately blind to a prevalent racism. It is possible that both arguments have merit, but neither one of them actually answer the original question.
Personally, I think that we are on the right track. FFS, people that were alive before and after the civil rights act, some of them might still be alive today! I hate to be the one who says "Look! we have a black president" but fact is, we DO have a black president.
Am I saying that racism is completely finished and gone from our society? Absolutely hell no! but baby steps....that's how we got from owning slaves to where we are today, and thats what we need to continue taking.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 05:53 PM   #49
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Malcolm X was a known segregationist. He reformed his views towards the end of his short life, however. Especially after he left the nation of Islam.

I think (if you look at it as an experiment), multiculturalism has failed miserably. We just can't seem to get past different skin colors and unfamiliar beliefs. It's sad but it's also the reality that we have to live with.

Is segregation the answer? I don't think so. There will always be people in power and people that are being oppressed. Segregation will only highlight those differences, possibly to the point where we have another civil war.
I, for one, am glad we live in such a diverse society. I've traveled pretty much everywhere, and people seem to be just the same: some are bad, some are good. It's your own reservations about other races and cultures that hold you back from living a full life. Blacks and whites can be equally guilty of this. Todays argument seems to be either that the left wingers are overly PC or that the right wingers are innately blind to a prevalent racism. It is possible that both arguments have merit, but neither one of them actually answer the original question.
Personally, I think that we are on the right track. FFS, people that were alive before and after the civil rights act, some of them might still be alive today! I hate to be the one who says "Look! we have a black president" but fact is, we DO have a black president.
Am I saying that racism is completely finished and gone from our society? Absolutely hell no! but baby steps....that's how we got from owning slaves to where we are today, and thats what we need to continue taking.
Malcolm X actually went beyond segregation. He was a separatist. He explains that in the link below. His views did change though after he left the Nation of Islam, and even more so after his journey to Mecca. I don't see him as blatantly racist. I see him as trying to empower blacks and even whites to understand the differences and not be afraid of those differences. I think that's why he smirked often times after making a point. He wasn't afraid of anything. Think about this for a minute. Blacks and Whites have been together in America for a long time. We have a hell of a history together an eventful one maybe, and that's why we all need to get our shit together. The races have made some progress, but I don't think we are at that place yet where we can say we finally made it.

Jim
https://youtu.be/cUNWWmxGGwU
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 06:57 PM   #50
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Mean while...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 07:34 PM   #51
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I find it very ironic and sad that you would even ask a question. What's wrong with racism you ask? Take a look in the mirror. You have an agenda against anyone who doesn't agree with you- you don't like Obama strictly because he happens to be black and that east you up eternally- I don't buy for one second that you are this hardcore american that just wants to uphold the constitution.
Let me tell you this COG- you can wipe your ass with the constitution for all I care because it's irrelevant today. It was written in a time where people were allowed to owned slaves- even our early Presidents owned slaves.

However, to answer your question- if everyone was to pick up a Bible and embrace the teaching of Jesus I think this will be a much better world. Jesus spoke of love even if it were your enemies. We are all children of God so we are all equal in God's eyes. Jesus dies on the cross for all our sins. So until we embrace and share the love that Jesus had for all of us than we will see and end to racism, but if we got bigots like you who refuses to let go of personal agendas -racism will always plague us.
The Constitution is irrelevant? Jesus H ever loving Christ. I really have heard everything now.

I knew a day would eventually come when liberals would dispense with all pretense and subterfuge, and just take a giant shit all over the Constitution. Good for you WE for being the trend setter.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 08:38 PM   #52
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
The Constitution is irrelevant? Jesus H ever loving Christ. I really have heard everything now.

I knew a day would eventually come when liberals would dispense with all pretense and subterfuge, and just take a giant shit all over the Constitution. Good for you WE for being the trend setter.
Now we know what we are dealing with... A Ozombie, thru and thru, just like the rest of them.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 09:55 PM   #53
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I did answer the question there are too many false and phoney people who claim they are Christains yet do the exact opposite of what the bible states.
True, but I'm speechless!!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 10:31 PM   #54
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:

Look I know you have an agenda against me for no apparent reason(s), but how or why I respect the Constitution when it obviously wasn't written for every one. The constitution in it's original form didn't apply to Blacks- so how could you say it's relevant?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 01:05 AM   #55
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Look I know you have an agenda against me for no apparent reason(s), but how or why I respect the Constitution when it obviously wasn't written for every one. The constitution in it's original form didn't apply to Blacks- so how could you say it's relevant?
What does the Bible have to say, since you don't respect the Constitution, God Fearing Christian?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 01:24 AM   #56
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:

It's been shit on 27 times so far. Don't act like it's untouchable. Unless of course you don't want your right to vote, in which case we could reverse that.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 01:24 AM   #57
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What does the Bible have to say, since you don't respect the Constitution, God Fearing Christian?
Enough with the GFC shit. Who gives a shit what goat herders wrote 2500 years ago?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 01:33 AM   #58
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Wasn't asking you, WormRaper. And the Bible actually addresses racism quite well. I just want to find out if our GFC has a clue what it says.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 03:16 AM   #59
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
We just can't seem to get past different skin colors ....
I'm not sure who "We" is, but Black people "just can't seem to get past different skin colors" ... in fact I have rarely ever seen a true "Black" person, and I have don't recall ever seeing a true "White" person.

IMO the first step is getting over our "skin" and realizing it's what is inside.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 05:34 AM   #60
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'm not sure
Found your problem lexie lacking.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies