Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2010, 08:01 PM   #46
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

if you ever wanna know how much a provider likes you, try NOT PAYING at the end of the session.. all the "i like you" goes out the window.. why.. because part of them liking you is knowing at the end of the day, you are going to pay them.. even if they see you off the clock, its with hopes that in the future you do what? pay them again.. its a business.. plain and simple..

as a side note.. for all the ones that get hung up on what guys say and how some may show their true colors and how disrespectful certain guys are and others arent

understand that while NOT ALL GUYS are doing this.. more than a few are just "playing the game".. the game that requires them to act a certain way, talk a certain way.. the whole time in the back of their minds, we are all still whores, they are paying to do sexual favors for them.. they wouldn't marry 90% of the women, probably give them 1 solid week with most of the providers they see and they would cheat on them too with a paid provider.. why.. because at the end of the day, the ladies are paid to leave, keep their mouths shut, due what they are hired to do..

the guys just know that part of that requires them to be perceived as likeable, as a gentleman, as someone that respects a girl that has sex with men for money.

as you see, the backlash that cums from being honest..and giving ones opinion about what a guy really thinks of providers doesn't get them very far.. and thus shows other guys they need to lean towards polite, civil conversation.. but in the end, they can still think it about you, often times do, so what does it matter if they say it or lie to our face.. i would rather know how the guy feels instead of him getting to leave thinking i bought his bullshit
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:02 PM   #47
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Nicole you are a mess. Lmao......with you i'll have to pay an outcall price..damnit, BUT YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO WORTH IT. *HUG* i don't like you, i LOVE LOVE you.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:18 PM   #48
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I respect honestly, i've seen acouple of guys who were honest. However when one generalize people into a group, facts help back up opinions. Many men have stated their facts on several subject on this board. This particular one has not. Seems to me (imho) he has had some sour experience and for that i am really sorry about.

Not all men think we are nothing but whores, how the hell do you have an ATF whore? and willing to boast about his "ATF" whore on a review board. Well if i am a whore, i am a mighty fine good working whore. Because they keep coming back. Beats being a broke whore.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:32 PM   #49
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
if you ever wanna know how much a provider likes you, try NOT PAYING at the end of the session.. all the "i like you" goes out the window.. why.. because part of them liking you is knowing at the end of the day, you are going to pay them.. even if they see you off the clock, its with hopes that in the future you do what? pay them again.. its a business.. plain and simple..

as a side note.. for all the ones that get hung up on what guys say and how some may show their true colors and how disrespectful certain guys are and others arent

understand that while NOT ALL GUYS are doing this.. more than a few are just "playing the game".. the game that requires them to act a certain way, talk a certain way.. the whole time in the back of their minds, we are all still whores, they are paying to do sexual favors for them.. they wouldn't marry 90% of the women, probably give them 1 solid week with most of the providers they see and they would cheat on them too with a paid provider.. why.. because at the end of the day, the ladies are paid to leave, keep their mouths shut, due what they are hired to do..

the guys just know that part of that requires them to be perceived as likeable, as a gentleman, as someone that respects a girl that has sex with men for money.

as you see, the backlash that cums from being honest..and giving ones opinion about what a guy really thinks of providers doesn't get them very far.. and thus shows other guys they need to lean towards polite, civil conversation.. but in the end, they can still think it about you, often times do, so what does it matter if they say it or lie to our face.. i would rather know how the guy feels instead of him getting to leave thinking i bought his bullshit
Well I'm not sure what kind of clients you've been seeing, but from personal experience I have to say that those kind actions and "playing the part" are 100% genuine. In fact there are two posters on this thread that I know for sure have bent over backwards to help a lady out without asking for anything in return.

Liking a client doesn't mean you want to pursue a romantic relationship, it means they are a pleasant person to be with during a session.

Illusion of Passion works both ways.
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:16 PM   #50
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

I think some of the difference in reviews in a lady are because of the click factor. Most providers are able to find the good in someone besides there friends Jackson, Franklin, & Grant. On the rare occasion when this doesn't happen....When someone thinks the money gives them a right to be an ass, that's where you have a change in performance. Do you really think being a horses ass helps you when you go see a lady? People get caught up with this being the internet and trying to build a persona. Treat a woman the way you were taught growing up. Show them respect whether you pay for them or not. Your efforts will always be rewarded.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:57 PM   #51
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaha2dallas View Post

Like if the money is good and he is a gentleman and clean, would you keep seeing a guy even if you disliked him?
the thread starters orginal statement.. what is to dislike about him if he is a gentleman, the money is good and he is clean?

per the other post.. thats pretty much all the ladies are asking for..is for the guy to be a gentleman.. so whats to dislike?

and to answer the question posed to me earlier.. I see clients that know what they are getting, no smoke and mirrors, no bullshit, no personal life involved.. straight FUCKIN p4p, nothing more nothing less.. we will have fun, we will have good experience, but I won't talk about my personal life, won't call them for help, won't ask the board for help.

That way its NO ILLUSION with either of us, he wants to fuck, i want to be fucked, no faking there.. everyone has sex differently so its gonna be fun to experience someone new.. if they have fun with that experience they cum back again.. do they like me? no.. they liked the experience that I provided them, because they do not know me.. they only know DeAnna Luv.. so they can only like the experience I provide and I can only like the experience they provide me..

Its pretty far off base to assume ladies are only seeing guys they "like", since so many are seen complaining in coed all the time about guys smells, guys attitudes, guys this and guys that.. so therefore they aren't seeing "sure things".. they are taking money from guys they would never give the time of day otherwise..

"like" is relative.. they like the fact you are paying them.. as i said.. test it out sometime fellas.. the girl likes you...ya'll click.. Don't pay after BCD and see how much she likes you
Old 03-21-2010, 07:41 AM   #52
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The don't pay after BCD and see how much she likes you deal is different. The reason it's different is because you called her to schedule a time with her. This is her business and the way they support there families. So to not pay her after you made the appointment is different.

Example: If I own a car dealership I wouldn't give you a car just because you are my friend. I'll give you a good deal on the car. It's the same thing with a provider for those lucky few gentleman she enjoys spending time with they enjoy certain benefits. She may spend extra time with the guy or go out to lunch. Being friends has nothing to do with her making money to support herself or her family.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:58 AM   #53
tiggold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppyToyota View Post
The don't pay after BCD and see how much she likes you deal is different. The reason it's different is because you called her to schedule a time with her. This is her business and the way they support there families. So to not pay her after you made the appointment is different.

Example: If I own a car dealership I wouldn't give you a car just because you are my friend. I'll give you a good deal on the car. It's the same thing with a provider for those lucky few gentleman she enjoys spending time with they enjoy certain benefits. She may spend extra time with the guy or go out to lunch. Being friends has nothing to do with her making money to support herself or her family.
Well said Poppy,
tiggold is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:07 AM   #54
tiggold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post
Well I'm not sure what kind of clients you've been seeing, but from personal experience I have to say that those kind actions and "playing the part" are 100% genuine. In fact there are two posters on this thread that I know for sure have bent over backwards to help a lady out without asking for anything in return.

Liking a client doesn't mean you want to pursue a romantic relationship, it means they are a pleasant person to be with during a session.

Illusion of Passion works both ways.

I would have not problem paying Nicole Preston. Go to a restaurant and eat get good service and not pay because the waitress liked you and see if your not washing dishes or going to jail. Of course they would like to get paid. Does not mean they do not like or dislike you.

This goes back to those that should be in the business. (Nicole and the special ladies that never have problems(or advertise their problems) and those that that (NEED TO GET OUT OF the business) IF you are unhappy(with the clients) or not making enough( Switch JOBS )

Sorry me on a rampage again, but Yes their are special Ladies that do care and is the reason, we men Hobbie. ( Nicole you will be missed.)
tiggold is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:20 AM   #55
Fast Eddie
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

This is an extremely personal business maybe more so for the provider. Therefore unless the provider is totally desperate then I can believe that if she does not like you she will probably not see you. Nicole expressed it perfectly with this comment "Liking a client doesn't mean you want to pursue a romantic relationship, it means they are a pleasant person to be with during a session." Also I doubt hobbyist arrange to see providers they do not like to be around I know I don't.
Fast Eddie is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:57 AM   #56
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

There's an illusion to this passion, shit!
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:09 PM   #57
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

LOL..some of ya'll miss the point.. does she like you because you pay her and she can tolerate you, or does she just like you as a person.. remember its just sex, and girls have sex with people they like all the time.. no charge, yet money always seems to be involved, that extra time, that dinner, just adds to the experience and keeps a guy coming back

I mean I run 2 businesses and like the people i associate with in order to make money at my business, my vendors i am friendly to, my delivery guys, or atleast I have to make them believe I like them in order for my business to go smoothly and continue to make money. Would I be pissed if they didn't pay..sure..because at the end of the day, its still a business, we are merely business associates, business friends, we are all doing what we have to do, put up with people in order to make our respective businesses work..

selling pussy is no freakin different, thats why I say, DON'T PAY, and you will find out how much she likes you.. because at the end of the day, its still a business transaction for the provider and the guy, with a little personal emotion thrown in for good measure. So "liking" and tolerating the person for the sake of her business and "liking them as a business partner" is 2 different things. Providers like the fact you show up clean, are a gentleman, are paying her fees required, respectful, your atleast somewhat enjoyable to be around.. but don't pay, as none of that matters because its still PAY ME FIRST and I will "like" you second.. its still a business transaction..

and 90% of the guys they "like" they wouldn't give the time of day to if it was their personal life, and/or if they didn't think they could make a buck off of you. because as was pointed out and agreed to..its still their way to make money.

so its all relative.. extra time spent, dinner, a movie, intriguing conversation..is all the illusion..its all part of the game.. because any smart provider knows.. a little investment of their time and energy now pays off down the road when they need a regular to stop by, or to keep you "sucked in" to the experience they provide..30 minutes extra now.. dinner off the clock, simply means that hopefully that guy sees me more often, sooner rather than later, reviews me well etc.. being able to tolerate them because of their pleasant attitude makes it better..

but check the rants, the alerts, the bitch fest..girls are obviously seeing guys they don't "like" and bitchign about it later..why..cuz they got paid to
Old 03-21-2010, 12:31 PM   #58
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

The scariest part of this thread is that for the first time in history, I actually agree with Deanna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaha2dallas View Post
I was wondering if Providers always liked their regular clients. Or if it is important for the Provider to actually like the client. However, can Providers see a guy they don't really like? Like it's just part of their job?
This is actually not a subject that applies to "all." So there is not a blanket answer. There is no right or wrong answer. Each lady can, and does, do her own thing. You have some ladies who will see a guy regardless because she needs the money. You have others who say no way in hell, I don't need it that bad.

I can only speak for myself. I don't always like every guy I see. But this is my current job. How many of you like your jobs every day? You probably don't, yet you get up every day and go to work. Why? Because you have a family to take care of and bills to pay.

Liking them, however, does help. It makes for a better session. The mileage is greater if they are good to me. These are the ones who come before anybody else.

There are many times I have seen guys I don't particularly care for. Why? Because I have a family to take care of and bills to pay. I'm not a 20 year old 100 pound blonde who has 3 calls coming in for every one I turn away. I'm not lucky enough to pick and choose like some can.

Does that make my job harder? Why yes, it does. But you know what? You are paying me for a good illusion and that's what you are going to get.

Now having said that, there are times where I come across guys that I just absolutely cannot stand for one reason or another. But you know what? If I dislike him that much, it affects that same illusion. I'm sure he picks up on that and at the end, doesn't too much care for me either. So no worries he is going to call me again and put me in the position of having to make that decision of whether or not to see him. So it's a moot point.
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:22 PM   #59
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the key here is that all providers responding to this thread speak for themselves rather than generalizing or acting as Provider Spokeswoman.

This is a very personal question and I answered honestly as did most of the others.
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:24 PM   #60
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sure to some extent there are providers who would look at me in the real world and wouldn't even acknowledge my presence. There are also amazing women who I don't think it would matter one bit what I looked like or where I come from. They would still act the same and we would be good friends. I doubt I would be having sex with them but, I have enough of a personality that we would be friends. Not everyone has the same jaded point of view as a select few on this topic. Women like TNTKelly, Nicole Preston, The Original Becky and so many others who are genuine people. Maybe I'm naive and don't know what I'm talking about.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women