Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2015, 07:44 PM   #46
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Transmitting classified material on an insecure net is a criminal act, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
We don't have proof yet, dipshit. But that's never stopped you before, has it? You deflecting shiteater. Some of the emails have been upgraded to classified, but were not classified when they were sent. Can't you wait for the rule of law to be carried out?

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...-private-email
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 07:59 PM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
We don't have proof yet, dipshit. But that's never stopped you before, has it? You deflecting shiteater. Some of the emails have been upgraded to classified, but were not classified when they were sent. Can't you wait for the rule of law to be carried out?

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...-private-email
The Inspector General is already on record as stating that 10% of the sample emails examined contained classified information, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
"[M]y office's limited sampling of 40 of the emails revealed four contained classified IC information which should have been marked and handled at the SECRET level."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 08:00 PM   #48
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The Inspector General is already on record as stating that 10% of the sample emails examined contained classified information, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Wrong again, but you're used to that, aren't you?

"On the face of it that seems like a simple statement, but the inspector general also found that all of the emails were not marked as classified"

"As has been reported on multiple occasions, any released emails deemed classified by the administration have been done so after the fact, and not at the time they were transmitted."

"I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email," Clinton said at a news conference in March. "There is no classified material. So I'm certainly well-aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material."
Old 07-26-2015, 08:06 PM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong again, but you're used to that, aren't you?

"On the face of it that seems like a simple statement, but the inspector general also found that all of the emails were not marked as classified"

"As has been reported on multiple occasions, any released emails deemed classified by the administration have been done so after the fact, and not at the time they were transmitted."

"I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email," Clinton said at a news conference in March. "There is no classified material. So I'm certainly well-aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material."
That would be like you claiming you are innocent because your dumb-ass didn't see the speed limit sign when your stupid-ass gets pulled over for speeding, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Sending classified material on an insecure net is a crime, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and Hildabeast pointedly made a decision not to use a secure system.
Old 07-26-2015, 08:11 PM   #50
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
That would be like you claiming you are innocent because your dumb-ass didn't see the speed limit sign when your stupid-ass gets pulled over for speeding, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Sending classified material on an insecure net is a crime, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and Hildabeast pointedly made a decision not to use a secure system.
That's not anything like that, you fucking moron. You have no idea how the state dept handles emails insofar as how they're labeled, transmitted, etc. You're talking out of your goddamn ass, per usual. If she did it, she should pay, but can't you let the law work? You making any headway on finding that official document showing the feds recognized the legitimacy of the confederacy?
Old 07-26-2015, 08:14 PM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's not anything like that, you fucking moron. You have no idea how the state dept handles emails insofar as how they're labeled, transmitted, etc. You're talking out of your goddamn ass, per usual. If she did it, she should pay, but can't you let the law work? You making any headway on finding that official document showing the feds recognized the legitimacy of the confederacy?
You'd be the stupid jackass that doesn't know what happens to government employees who mishandle classified government information, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and it was Hildabeast's conscious decision to never use the government's secure system to transmit emails, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 07-26-2015, 08:21 PM   #52
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10
Default This Flattering Hildabeast Picture Needs a Caption....

Anyone?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 08:21 PM   #53
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'd be the stupid jackass that doesn't know what happens to government employees who mishandle classified government information, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and it was Hildabeast conscious decision to never use the government's secure system to transmit emails, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
If she's guilty, let her be guilty, but let the process take place for shit's sake. This isn't the Salem witch trials. You'd be the stupid fucking jackass who thinks that anyone on here gives two shits what you say or holds you in any esteem.
Old 07-26-2015, 08:31 PM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
If she's guilty, let her be guilty, but let the process take place for shit's sake. This isn't the Salem witch trials. You'd be the stupid fucking jackass who thinks that anyone on here gives two shits what you say or holds you in any esteem.

You'd be the dissembling, cock-sucking jackass that's held in very low esteem, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and your dim-o-crap candidate's popularity is also in decline, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 07-26-2015, 08:50 PM   #55
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
In true IB fashion, you've tried to shift the subject again. This thread was started in response to a possible criminal investigation, not her poll numbers or standing among democrats. You shat the bed on the investigation and now you're trying to move the target to something else.
You're too retarded to follow your own conversation, aren't you?

You claimed "no one cares" about Hildabeast's criminal handling of her State Dept. emails. The decline in her poll numbers and in her standing among democrats indicate you're wrong - lots of people care.

IB didn't "shift the subject" - you did. He cited the polls to refute your nonsense. Oh wait, I almost forgot - you don't know how to read polls, do you undercunt?

Old 07-26-2015, 09:03 PM   #56
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You'd be the stupid fucking jackass who thinks that anyone on here gives two shits what you say....

Sure looks like YOU give a lot more than "two shits"! You've already posted your shit 16 times in this thread alone!
Old 07-26-2015, 10:22 PM   #57
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Sure looks like YOU give a lot more than "two shits"! You've already posted your shit 16 times in this thread alone!
woomby musta hit the enema bag extra hard today in preparation for some "power fudge packing" by his new friend from Mexifornia, " Big Sir " ! Hope this doesn't mean shammy is being jilted !!! Either way, he's got those brown sheets that he received as a wedding gift to use for his amorous adventures with his new "friend". Reckon he does ATM with his new friend like he does with shammy ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 10:28 PM   #58
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
woomby musta hit the enema bag extra hard today in preparation for some "power fudge packing" by his new friend from Mexifornia, " Big Sir " ! Hope this doesn't mean shammy is being jilted !!! Either way, he's got those brown sheets that he received as a wedding gift to use for his amorous adventures with his new "friend". Reckon he does ATM with his new friend like he does with shammy ?
I reckon he does everything Big Sir tells him to do after barking "Sir, Yes Sir!"

Old 07-26-2015, 10:29 PM   #59
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're too retarded to follow your own conversation, aren't you?

You claimed "no one cares" about Hildabeast's criminal handling of her State Dept. emails. The decline in her poll numbers and in her standing among democrats indicate you're wrong - lots of people care.

IB didn't "shift the subject" - you did. He cited the polls to refute your nonsense. Oh wait, I almost forgot - you don't know how to read polls, do you undercunt?

Quote:
And in those 16 posts, I never mentioned once that 'nobody cares'. Find that quote in this thread where I said that. He shifted the thread once it became clear that the NYT story was a huge fuckup, which he ADMITTED in this thread. So he starts a thread based on a story that he now admits was bungled and when that shit blows up, he shifts it to her popularity. You don't get to slither out of this one, cocksucker. You're shifty, but not shifty enough. Nice try, gonad.

Here you are admitting that the very story you based your thread on was hastily published. This is after it blew up in your face and you had no choice but to admit the obvious.

"It was the NYT that "hastily" published the original and correct story, and it has now chosen to kowtow to Hildabeast, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, but that doesn't change the fact that the Inspector General has already identified the criminal offense, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas."
Old 07-26-2015, 10:32 PM   #60
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I reckon he does everything Big Sir tells him to do after barking "Sir, Yes Sir!"

You two deserve each other. Couple of queers...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women