Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2016, 10:28 AM   #46
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnymoose View Post
If we want to direct our anger someplace- I'd say aim it at each of the party committee leaders who failed to bring forth good options to choose from.
The RNC and DNC don't really give a hoot what we think. The RNC originally wanted Jeb even though his own party didn't want him. The DNC was all about getting Hillary nominated. Dems were getting Hillary whether they liked it or not.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 11:01 AM   #47
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Encounters: 2

I would also urge crybabies, male lesbians, retards, and weirdos not to worry too much about any anticipated form of macroeconomic policy destroying their lives or interrupting their prosperity to practice patience. The impact of public policy is really difficult to anticipate and generally isn't going to be the primary factor influencing your economic well-being.

I can't imagine myself, for example, possibly being undermined by anything any president thinks or feels.

I do believe the new president feels strongly about immigration reform and protecting the borders, which as a devoted long-term enemy of sharia law, I am extremely happy about. I would think women and men-with-vaginas would feel the same way if they haven't been blinded by hatred toward The Donald.

From the point of view of a voyeur and a lover of the misery of people I don't like, I'm enjoying this more than maybe I should.

I've tried implementing sports analogies to people who are distracted to the point of being unable to work, or as I said earlier cycling through the stages of grief and in severe need of crisis counseling, but I can't find a true equivalent.

Closest I can come with is imagining a Cowboy vs Jet Super Bowl, and trying to imagine which winner would annoy me more.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 06:05 PM   #48
Cnymoose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
The RNC and DNC don't really give a hoot what we think. The RNC originally wanted Jeb even though his own party didn't want him. The DNC was all about getting Hillary nominated. Dems were getting Hillary whether they liked it or not.
Good point- but that may now start to change. Both want to field a winner for one thing. And if we have a couple more election cycles line this, the fracturing of our nation could lead to irreversible consequences- none good for our global competitiveness. Neither party wants that.
Cnymoose is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 09:34 PM   #49
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

We survived eight years of Obama.
We can do anything!!!
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 09:46 PM   #50
MountainGoat
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

after eight years of Dubya - which included 9-11, and Iraq All for the pleasure of exxon mobil et al. Even he or the former first lady couldn't vote for this "president elect". Says a lot.

what wars have we started for big oil in the past 8 yrs?

you were saying?
MountainGoat is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 11:17 PM   #51
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

plastic man ...be busy drinkin liberal ...tears an hearin moanin from the butt ...hurt
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 11:31 AM   #52
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainGoat View Post

what wars have we started for big oil in the past 8 yrs?

you were saying?
This is clearly loaded language.

Of course our primary interest in becoming involved with these savages is our dependence on petroleum based fuel.

Regardless, the United States became re-involved in Iraq in 2014, after withdrawing in 2011.

Not part of a war we "started", but stil a major military action commenced under bullshit-artist Obama.
Old 11-13-2016, 12:18 PM   #53
keeponrisin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
This is clearly loaded language.

Of course our primary interest in becoming involved with these savages is our dependence on petroleum based fuel.

Regardless, the United States became re-involved in Iraq in 2014, after withdrawing in 2011.

Not part of a war we "started", but stil a major military action commenced under bullshit-artist Obama.
Apparently you don't know what a major military action is
keeponrisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 01:07 PM   #54
Next Best Thing
BANNED

I'm not sure if you're one of the stupid people or not because I don't believe I have ever posted back and for with you, but as a general rule I try not to get into great depth on politics or history with stupid people.

If you're a Democrat, I would be even more surprised if you think what's going on over there is OK.

Just take a quick look at the military commitment in terms of money and time and explain to me what it is if it isn't a major conflict. You can probably find something on wikipedia or something like wikipedia if you don't have much time.
Old 11-13-2016, 01:22 PM   #55
Next Best Thing
BANNED

I'm not going to sit and wait for anyone to chime in so I'll say what I think and if anyone cares to answer as intelligently as they may be capable of they can of course go right ahead.

I believe that we (the United States government) attempted to destabilize (actually unseat) an unfriendly government led by a genocidal individual, and collaterally popped the cork on a millineum old holy war between a couple of groups of religious maniacs who have zero respect for human life. Actually, these folks glorify martyrdom and seem to get off on it the way the male lesbians on here get off on currying favor from fat hooks.

I think that during the course of this action, the bad guys have demonstrated a willingness, really an eagerness, to play fast and loose with human life.

I believe at least 2 million people have been killed during the course of this mess. I believe the United States has actually killed a microscopic percentage of these people. Most of them have been victimized by fellow shiite and sunnis who have no compuction about murdering people, because their iron-age warlord shithead bodification of the holy spirit said this was ok a thousand or so years ago. Why did the scumbag muhammad say it was ok? Because god told him so.

I feel the US government (when led by either a republican or democrat as commander in chief) has essentially zero responsibility for the vast majority of these deaths.

Fuck them if they want to kill eachother. I hope they succeed.
Old 11-13-2016, 01:48 PM   #56
keeponrisin
Valued Poster

One silver lining is undesirables from every country,especially the US,join up with isis and are being eliminated making things safer on the home front
Old 11-13-2016, 01:58 PM   #57
keeponrisin
Valued Poster

I'm not going to search for facts but a couple of deaths in a war doesn't constitute a major conflict historically.Vietnam was called a police action.As for money spent it's minor compared to what is wasted by our military every year.
Old 11-13-2016, 02:20 PM   #58
MountainGoat
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
I believe that we (the United States government) attempted to destabilize (actually unseat) an unfriendly government led by a genocidal individual, and collaterally popped the cork on a millineum old holy war between a couple of groups of religious maniacs who have zero respect for human life.

I think that during the course of this action, the bad guys have demonstrated a willingness, really an eagerness, to play fast and loose with human life.

I feel the US government (when led by either a republican or democrat as commander in chief) has essentially zero responsibility for the vast majority of these deaths.

Fuck them if they want to kill eachother. I hope they succeed.
I'm sorry, but your first statement in your diatribe clearly contradicts your last. So the US government attempted to destabilize a foreign entity, yet has zero responsibility. Hmmmmmmm. As to your dismissal of my original comment. Our involvement in Iraq was due to dubya/cheney. If things needed to be re-upped - it was on those cretins and exxon mobil/chevron/texaco that we were involved in the first place. the Bush legacy with big oil is notorious.

but them i'm sure you will come up with some word crafted bs response. Go ahead pooh bear

edit add: Oh yeah - and who is the bad guys? The people we invaded or us. Your thesis is flawed
MountainGoat is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 03:16 PM   #59
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainGoat View Post
I'm sorry, but your first statement in your diatribe clearly contradicts your last. So the US government attempted to destabilize a foreign entity, yet has zero responsibility. Hmmmmmmm. As to your dismissal of my original comment. Our involvement in Iraq was due to dubya/cheney. If things needed to be re-upped - it was on those cretins and exxon mobil/chevron/texaco that we were involved in the first place. the Bush legacy with big oil is notorious.

but them i'm sure you will come up with some word crafted bs response. Go ahead pooh bear

edit add: Oh yeah - and who is the bad guys? The people we invaded or us. Your thesis is flawed
It has zero responsibility for the overwhelming majority of the deaths.

It is responsible for taking advantage of a politicized climate to usurp a government run by a piece of shit.

The bad guys are the regressives who take the word of a sixth-century moron warlord as the literal word of god.

I would think any leftist would be more than repulsed by the day to day practices of these people, particularly the way they view women under sharia law, to tolerate someone who likes to grab a little pussy when he can, especially on a whore board.

There is no contradiction there. You simply have to read the entire post.
Old 11-13-2016, 03:50 PM   #60
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Let me be very very clear here.

What I am saying is that sunnis kill more shiite and shiite kill more sunni than the US military kills, and it's not close.

What anti-American propagandists would like you to believe is that the US is responsible for all the deaths, as if we shot, bombed, macheted, sawed off the heads of, and molotov cocktailed all of those terrorists, wives of terrorists, sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, neices, nephews, goats, chickens, attack dogs,and whatever else of terrorists, by our own hands.

This is flat-out BULLSHIT.

These animals have been killing eachother for trivial matters that were outgrowths of mythology for centuries.

Wake up people.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women