Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41551
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2014, 10:41 AM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Why all the vitriol on this thread? It was perfectly reasonable. You people are idiots. So the marine must pay the price of his trespass, eh? Pretty weak argument coming from dipshits who defend the President who gave guns to Mexicans for the sole purpose of taking them across the border. Guns which were in some cases used against Americans.

And this President can't take 5 minutes away from golf, fundraising, and entertainment to make a call?

Way to go, SOTF. Spread the word.
COFool....if you and SOTF and that idiot JDCocksucker want to spend the money to help get some American that got himself in trouble in mexico , then feel free to do so but quit blaming Obama and asking the American taxpayers to do so.

This is kinda like abortion, if you did not want to get knocked up , don't fuck or in this case ride around the border with a truck full of guns but do not ask taxpayers to bail you out once you fuck up. Oh and SOTF you started the stupid partisan shit with your OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
It would be more effective if you had more than one.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 11:29 AM   #47
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
COFool....if you and SOTF and that idiot JDCocksucker want to spend the money to help get some American that got himself in trouble in mexico , then feel free to do so but quit blaming Obama and asking the American taxpayers to do so.

This is kinda like abortion, if you did not want to get knocked up , don't fuck or in this case ride around the border with a truck full of guns but do not ask taxpayers to bail you out once you fuck up. Oh and SOTF you started the stupid partisan shit with your OP

"truck full" that's just a starter kit.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 12:12 PM   #48
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default P.O.S.I.T.U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
This is a list of American businesses that have factories in Mexico. It has become apparent that our government lacks the will or the fortitude to bring our Marine home. Andrew Tahmooressi has been subjected to torture, threats of violence, and unlawful incarceration for months now.

Our President can find all the time in the world to play endless rounds of golf, but can't find the time to make even a single phone call to secure his release. He can find the gall to release 5 high level detainees in exchange for a traitor, but doesn't have the backbone to bring home a soldier who served his country with honor and distinction.

But we are not powerless. Not only can we vote at the voting booth, we can vote with our wallets as well. Please join me in sending a message to the following companies that we will not continue to spend our hard earned dollars on those businesses who continue to do business with a country that assaults and tortures our soldiers.

Coca Cola
Proctor and Gamble
Motorola
General Electric
Nestle
Frito Lay
General Motors
Ford Motor Company

This list is far from a complete list of every company operating out of Mexico, but it is a good start. Together, lets bring our Marine home. Thanks.
Piece Of Shit In The United States !
Obama is a certifiable dirt bag. If the sob were on fire, I wouldn't waste my urine on him to exstinguish the flames.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 12:25 PM   #49
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I don't know why an American vet couldn't read plain English!

Maybe Slobrin could shed some light on that phenomenon.

Assup- Brain Down !
Fuck you, Mexico and their bitch ass signs. You obviously don't know all details available and NONE of us know them ALL allowing the siding with the Mexican Federals over this Marine 's story !

P.S. While Im at it, Fuck your half-white lame ass president too !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 02:42 PM   #50
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No, you accused me of posting partisan bullshit.

How was it partisan, SOTF?

Quit ducking the question and denying the error of your swift and thoughtless response to my post.

How was it partisan?
I gave your answer a couple of pages ago. The fact that you failed to comprehend my answer does not obligate me to answer it a second time.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 02:49 PM   #51
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

"Assy Suckers" effeminate troglodyte army does not understand English...

Old 10-05-2014, 04:03 PM   #52
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I gave your answer a couple of pages ago. The fact that you failed to comprehend my answer does not obligate me to answer it a second time.
You really care huh? So what are you doing to help this guy? How much of your "hard earned money have you spent to help this guy get out of Mexico? Let me answer for you. NOT A RED DIME. Have you even tried to write him a letter. - Of course not. Have you tried to visit him in prison. FUCK NO. You don't care at all just trying to seem self righteous.

All you do is bitch and moan like all the other emotional wrecks till it ain't even funny. but then again it is funny. I just love fake patriotism.
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 05:00 PM   #53
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Old 10-05-2014, 10:04 PM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
You really care huh? So what are you doing to help this guy? How much of your "hard earned money have you spent to help this guy get out of Mexico? Let me answer for you. NOT A RED DIME. Have you even tried to write him a letter. - Of course not. Have you tried to visit him in prison. FUCK NO. You don't care at all just trying to seem self righteous.

All you do is bitch and moan like all the other emotional wrecks till it ain't even funny. but then again it is funny. I just love fake patriotism.
She wants the government to do her whims....kinda like that faux Libertarian COG. If he was not on government business then it is not the taxpayers responsibility to get him out of jail.

All it is is SOTF's way of bitching about Obama, she cares about the Marine about as much as the Mexican Government does.

Maybe she can go down to the border an warn people not to take guns into Mexico. What is a shame is that he is being used as a political pawn by the Right. Which to me is really the sickening part of all this.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 11:02 PM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Here was YOUR original answer.

Quote:
Way to put partisan bullshit ahead of the welfare of a soldier.
Here was your "explanation."

Quote:
Bitch please. You will co-sign anything that comes out of the mouth of someone you like, and poo poo anything that comes from someone you don't like. You are just a brainless partisan hack.

You don't think this was the only place I posted this do you? I posted this to a few different sites. I put it here so that others can pass it along as well. Never underestimate the power of the American consumer.

Lastly, feel free to call me whatever you like. Just don't expect me to cry over it.
You called me a "partisan hack," but my comment was about you taking this thread "fungal."

How was that partisan?

It's apparent you're much better at choosing your favorite shade of lipstick and grabbing your ankles than choosing your words.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 11:06 PM   #56
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
Assup- Brain Down !
Fuck you, Mexico and their bitch ass signs. You obviously don't know all details available and NONE of us know them ALL allowing the siding with the Mexican Federals over this Marine 's story !

P.S. While Im at it, Fuck your half-white lame ass president too !
Hillbilly crackers like you are a disgrace to our nation.

Go fuck yourself, asshole!

BTW -- are you half white?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 07:02 AM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You have no idea wtf our government is doing behind the scenes in this matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Sgt Andrew Tahmooressi is in a Mexican Prison because he violated Mexican Law.

He is subject to their Judicial System. It is really that simple.
Quote:
That doesn't justify abusing him. Nor does it justify our government making no effort whatsoever to secure his release.
You do understand that Mexico does not have the Death Penalty and we do. Should we not convict Mexican nationals of the Death penalty? If your answer in no the you are just using the Marine as a political subterfuge to bash Obama. You should be ashamed.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 08:14 AM   #58
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You do understand that Mexico does not have the Death Penalty and we do. Should we not convict Mexican nationals of the Death penalty? If your answer in no the you are just using the Marine as a political subterfuge to bash Obama. You should be ashamed.

"You have no idea wtf our government is doing behind the scenes in this matter."

Show me where they are doing something and I'll show you where the only thing they are capable of is wasting our money.

A five minute phone call would likely bring this guy home. He could do that from his presidential limo parade on the way to the golf course.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 08:36 AM   #59
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
"You have no idea wtf our government is doing behind the scenes in this matter."

Show me where they are doing something and I'll show you where the only thing they are capable of is wasting our money.

A five minute phone call would likely bring this guy home. He could do that from his presidential limo parade on the way to the golf course.

So what if he did it's not like it would change your opinion of him and you might even try and give the credit to Rick Perry.
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 08:53 AM   #60
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
So what if he did it's not like it would change your opinion of him and you might even try and give the credit to Rick Perry.
Nope. They would credit Sarah Palin.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women