Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2020, 08:43 AM   #46
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^ how's the weather in Beijing today
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 07:15 AM   #47
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0

all you need to know , just brilliant
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 05:03 AM   #48
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

The thing is this.

Trump doesn't care about voter fraud. He really doesn't. He cares that his team appears to not have done as good a job as the other team. If he actually cared about voter fraud-- he'Wd be looking into ALL perceived anomalies and not just the ones that resulted in him losing.

There are a lot of statistical shenanigans-- but a good chunk of them are in states that Trump won.

Wisconsin? All the claims are linked to 2018 numbers. The 2020 numbers aren't statistically odd. The "vote dumps" are going to be typical in an election with a shit ton of mail in votes. Biden by inherent nature is going to have about a 70/30 ratio of mail in ballots considering he really pushed mail in voting and Trump denounced it in most areas (but promoted it in Arizona... guess he only wanted states he thought would go his way to vote by mail). End of the day-- Biden won Wisconsin by a margin similar to what Trump won (and Clinton didn't challenge) in 2016.

Michigan? Ahh yes... Wayne County and the check in list that doesn't match. Wanna know why I'm not linking this to fraud by Biden? Simple... the numbers also didn't match during the primaries earlier this year.. and also didn't mach (59% of precincts did not match) in 2016. Yet.. certification wasn't this big grand production. Odd that Trump was directly in communication with the people who refused to certify, don't you think?

Nevada? Yeah-- Biden won that state by a margin similar to Clinton in 2016. Nevada is a state with a high % of California transplants (this also had a small impact in Arizona). The "irregularities" that have been shown, impact around 200 votes. Enough to be an issue for a county commissioners race in Clark county-- but not enough to impact Biden's win.

Pennsylvania? I had said initially that this was the state most likely to flip back during investigation-- but that was before finding out just how many ballots were impacted by the SCOTUS ruling. Far fewer than what Trump ultimately needed to flip the state back. The allegations regarding poll watchers are also false. Each precinct allowed 2 from each party-- those pissed about not getting in.. weren't registered in advance and were well above and beyond what PA law allows. I knew Trump was trying to set up the seeds of discord when he was telling his followers to go watch the polls-- he sent a bunch of people fully uneducated in the process in to do something that most states have prescribed rules by law for. He knew they wouldn't be allowed in-- he just wanted the chaos. I have a family member that is a Republican poll watcher in PA.. and has been for years. Philadelphia, to be more precise. She had no problems watching and said it was essentially the same as every other year, minus the groups of people outside demanding to be let in.

Several lawsuits thus far. Not a single one... NOT ONE... alleging fraud. Why? Because you can scream fraud on Twitter all day long and its not an issue-- but if you scream it in the courtroom, you better have some evidence.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 06:44 AM   #49
Manhandlemyhamcandle
Registered Member

Alas, hope. I.. I hear a gurgle. Is that the swamp drain? Oh shit son, lefty/media/big tech are about to get their shit pushed in!

Honestly though, it's not the lefties' fault. They watched the news and believed it. The news used to be credible. They were told to think a certain way, and they did. I'll be welcoming my confused lefties with open arms once they realize how severely they've been dicked down by their supposed leadership. After I talk a little shit. Not too much, just a little.

It's not your fault, lefties. It's not your fault.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?478246...plans-lawsuits
Manhandlemyhamcandle is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 07:28 AM   #50
tire-chucker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

pwca
tire-chucker is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 10:29 PM   #51
Ralph Fults
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhandlemyhamcandle View Post
Alas, hope. I.. I hear a gurgle. Is that the swamp drain? Oh shit son, lefty/media/big tech are about to get their shit pushed in!

Honestly though, it's not the lefties' fault. They watched the news and believed it. The news used to be credible. They were told to think a certain way, and they did. I'll be welcoming my confused lefties with open arms once they realize how severely they've been dicked down by their supposed leadership. After I talk a little shit. Not too much, just a little.

It's not your fault, lefties. It's not your fault.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?478246...plans-lawsuits
Trump is 0 for 22 in lawsuits. Even the Cowboys don’t suck that bad.
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 08:26 PM   #52
Tx Noob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I used to have a lot of respect for Rudy Guliani for what he did on 9/11 and also what he did to dismantle the NY mafia, but now he's just a frickin' toadie for DT.
Tx Noob is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 11:14 PM   #53
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Rudi has been off his rocker for years. It’s not new.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 09:46 AM   #54
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Rudi has been off his rocker for years. It’s not new.
Yeah, even his cute, politically-sane Daughter acknowledged that about Rudy. I suspect they will be enjoying Thanksgiving from different locations.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 11:57 AM   #55
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Smile

He has really offered some much needed comic relief lately.
The Borat episode
The 4 Seasons press conference
Sideburn dye melting down his face.
LOL
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 01:09 PM   #56
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Thought for sure during the turkey pardoning Trump would trot out Manafort, Bannon and Flynn and pardon those turkeys, too. Missed opportunity...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 09:06 AM   #57
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Thought for sure during the turkey pardoning Trump would trot out Manafort, Bannon and Flynn and pardon those turkeys, too. Missed opportunity...
I'm waiting to see how he tries to Pardon himself (and his family while he's at it) Not sure he understands the prez can only pardon for federal crimes. NY DAs have already distributed rope to the mobs.

Maybe we'll go the way of Italy and he'll find the same ending as Mussollini - which might momentarily quell the blood lust of the far left (and maybe a few republicans too)
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:42 AM   #58
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Looks like Trump may be conceding since none of his lawsuits resulted in a win and the states he is contesting are certifying their results. Looks like we are going to have to get ready for higher taxes, higher gas prices and sucking some Chinese cock!
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:59 AM   #59
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Looks like Trump may be conceding since none of his lawsuits resulted in a win and the states he is contesting are certifying their results. Looks like we are going to have to get ready for higher taxes, higher gas prices and sucking some Chinese cock!
Well, the deficit is really going to matter now as usual. Those seem like a small prices to pay except for the 3rd one.
Man, that QAnon stuff is really getting out there...

My question is: Is he going to list the crimes that he is pardoning himself for? I would think that he would need to go into legally specific detail in order to be covered. You know how the law is. Hopefully, Rudy helps him with this...lol
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:33 AM   #60
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Waiting to see what Lindsey Powell files in court.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women