Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162538
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35934
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-08-2010, 04:05 PM   #46
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default woooooooooooooooooooow

Old 08-08-2010, 04:28 PM   #47
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
am I the only person less than thrilled by the unauthorized posting through the providers "computer"?
No, that concerns me as well. But, I think Brooke noted that and seemed sorry for having allowed that to happed.

SJ, thanks for posting your side of the story. Kayla, thank you, too, for adding your past experiences with SJ. Your experiences sound much more in line with the personality that I have seen from SJ on the board and in PMs.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:33 PM   #48
jethro tull
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

I too am glad Kayla and Jon posted, thanks...
Old 08-08-2010, 04:53 PM   #49
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

Quote:
But when a provider uses images that grossly distort her appearance, lies about the services she provides,
Well I have kept quiet up till now on this mess but the above quote by Sj makes me believe Brooke more than him.
I have met Brooke several times and if anything her pics are more accurate than many ladies show. In fact I took some of those pics myself. I am not a pro photog so no airbrushing was done and she wasn't even wearing much if any make up at all.
As for her services anyone who has ever met Brooke knows her services are above par and she gives what she promises. No I wasn't at the session but I know for a fact she is as pictured.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:10 PM   #50
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by looiecypher View Post
Well I have kept quiet up till now on this mess but the above quote by Sj makes me believe Brooke more than him.
I have met Brooke several times and if anything her pics are more accurate than many ladies show. In fact I took some of those pics myself. I am not a pro photog so no airbrushing was done and she wasn't even wearing much if any make up at all.
As for her services anyone who has ever met Brooke knows her services are above par and she gives what she promises. No I wasn't at the session but I know for a fact she is as pictured.
The pic below left is in Brooke's ECCIE ShowCase. I think it's about a year old. The pic below right was taken on 8-7-10. Are you telling me that Brooke looks the same as she did a year ago? If yes, you might want to get your eyes checked.

As for services, I'm glad she did as she agreed with you. But if you'd read my review, you'd know she told me she'd had a huge amount of experience playing with girls, but then admitted during the session she'd never even gone down on a girl. That led to about 10 seconds of DATY. So I don't think your comment has anything at all to do with my session.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:25 PM   #51
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
The pic below left is in Brooke's ECCIE ShowCase. I think it's about a year old. The pic below right was taken on 8-7-10. Are you telling me that Brooke looks the same as she did a year ago? If yes, you might want to get your eyes checked.

I agree the pics are not 100% the same, but I meet her when she first started last year and she was naturally beautiful just like the right pic is. The left one is a showcase one so it will be GLOSSED up. I actually like the right one, the left one is too GLAMOROUS if I had never met her I would assume the real girl would not match!!!
Either way she is still on my list
Old 08-08-2010, 05:43 PM   #52
looiecypher
Account Disabled

I am not in a pissing match here. Hmm lets take one pic from her showcase and compare. There are alot more pics that just that one in her showcase.
I know what I know which are facts and I stick with it.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:49 PM   #53
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I am not in a pissing match here. Hmm lets take one pic from her showcase and compare. There are alot more pics that just that one in her showcase.
Then pick out a shot from her ShowCase that looks like her now. You took some of the pics, right? You should know them well, WK.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:50 PM   #54
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post

SJ, thanks for posting your side of the story. Kayla, thank you, too, for adding your past experiences with SJ. Your experiences sound much more in line with the personality that I have seen from SJ on the board and in PMs.

I concur. I just will add, that SJ has helped me and friends I know outside of the "hobby world", and was quick to do so. I cant imagine him doing what he has been accused of and I am basing this off experiences that I have personal knowledge of his good character.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:50 PM   #55
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

well I have met Brooke, and I have read most of her reviews and right now I think that ShysterJon certainly has the right handle. smooth talk and **** ****.
no, I wasn't at the session but I know some of his comments about her appearance was BS so I have trouble believing anything in the review.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:02 PM   #56
looiecypher
Account Disabled

any of the pics on the bed any of the pics that aren't glam. I also like how you use some shitty pic with redeye and shadowing to make your point.
I also see you mention she may have ingested something. Hmm I seem to remember rules about people making insinuations like this in their responses.
I have said my part and am done with it and shyster john.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:13 PM   #57
guest062011
Account Disabled

User ID: 11608
My ECCIE Reviews
Default just my 2 cents and more than you may want to know

I have to come to SJ's defense here. Like Kayla had quoted about her not being SJ's type sexually i am certainly NOT his type, too old and a full figured lady. But I have to say that i so agree with what the several people have said about his character.
I have no ideal about his session, who knows maybe he is a dom, maybe not i have no ideal, but in one of the worst times ofmy life a mother can experience i had a son that got into some activity that could have left him many years in prison and if it was not the kindness of a total stranger that saved him he probably would still be there. He took his cases for a 1/4 of what many lawyers wanted. I called and most wanted minimal of 20,000 just to retain them and it was not even in this county. He saved me from alot of heartache and pain of losing him after my daugther was killed as many of the ole timers may remember.
He was the the best "friend" anyone could have had at the time for being a total stranger. He helped me just because i was a provider even though i was not his "type". He talked to me on the phone many many hours and i would never made it without him. His character speaks for itself. He is a good man that would never hurt anyone. {he may be a little pervert for little blondes but hey we all have our weakness" Just kidding SJ. Im my opinion someone could never met a kinder, more gentle man but each to his own thoughts.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:51 PM   #58
wolfeman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Well, it seems that there were a lot of folks standing in the corner during the session, watching it take place. So many of you are very quick to automatically assume that the hobbiest was at fault. Bestman 200600, you have been an eye witness to just about every session in which a provider has accused a hobbiest of misconduct, and have come to her aid. You don't have any earthly idea what happened in any of them. How's that working out for you? Getting any free sessions with that?
In a situation like this, it is strickly a he said/she said deal. I do not have a problem with folks on both sided giving testimonials as far as character on either side. That is normal and appropriate to say " I wasn't there but that is out of character for him/her to do that. But for someone to come on board and say " Oh my gosh, that is so horrible for him/her to have done that is foolish and presumptious.
I wouldn't know either one of them if they were standing in my living room. But to automatically assume that he is a horrible person just because some young lady said so is irresponsible. If I ever get accused of the Lincoln assassination, I sure hope none of you are on the jury.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:01 PM   #59
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
You make one the lamest arguments I've seen. You know who's telling the truth based on her pictures. Any idiot can see she looks different, for better or worse.

Why are so many guys jumping in here when they have no clue what happened? You got to love the people who sided with Brooke, just knowing she was the wronged party, only to learn that it was even her posting and some of the post was lies.

I don't know what happened and won't pretend too. But it seems odd that so much drama follows this girl around. But a lot of guys feed on this because it spices up their boring lives. So she will be fine.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:29 PM   #60
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

All I know is we have two very "pist" off people. One a seasoned hobbyist with an established reputation, and the other a young lady fairly new to the hobby but with good reviews and at a pretty lofty price tag. Who has more to lose? You choose.

Whether Brooke posted the original or not, she has taken responsibilty for it. I think she is attractive in both of her pictures...just a different look. In my opinion her profile pics seem to be representative of her. Not all sessions turn out well. Obviously something happened during the session to cause the whole thing to come to a dramatic conclusion. My guess...a young lady over-reacted to a "demanding" client.

Shyster Jon has written a very bad review, "worst ever", of Brooke. Maybe in retaliation...whose to say. If Jon wasn't pleased with Brooke's appearance, he could have very politely called it quits after dinner. But what-the-hell you're already there, been working at this for some time, so maybe he thought she's hotter BCD. I don't know why Jon needed a shower if he wasn't that involved. Maybe he's very clean...lol.

Whatever the case, I'm sorry you guys had a bad experience. Doubtful that both parties are as horrible as depicted.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women