Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-26-2011, 09:29 PM   #46
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13089
My ECCIE Reviews

Kiki.. Santa was bankrolling ur manager and u contacted santa for a job and he gave u ur managers name and info. Santa was the one who chose not to have u as an elf. Now is that not the truth? Both u and tanner were working for a manager who was financed by santa.. U sure had no problem with it then. So to say santa didnt get u into ur chosen profession is a flat out lie.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:01 PM   #47
Guest041817
Account Disabled

User ID: 86429
My ECCIE Reviews

I was doing this before Santa thats why I didn't work for him....And no body was bankrolling anyone...god ur crazy...Santa contacted me about working for him not the other way around...I am glad I am indy because I wouldn't be able to put up with you and ur messed up mind like you know everything...you know nothing about me...so keep on thinking what you want...I am done with this your not worth my time but hey keep talking about me because your making me famous...
Old 09-26-2011, 11:02 PM   #48
Guest041817
Account Disabled

User ID: 86429
My ECCIE Reviews

ps: i still have the convo to prove he contacted me not the other way around...DUH!!!
Old 09-27-2011, 01:05 AM   #49
Holinyx05
Registered Member

This thread has got me so turned on right now.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:36 AM   #50
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13089
My ECCIE Reviews

KIKI you may want to ask your past manager.. Santa paid your first trip to Louisiana, your first hotel incall, and your first ads all done from his credit card. It ok that you don't know these things, just stop trying to act like you do and you wont look so foolish.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:34 AM   #51
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegfegirls View Post
Giz.. I doubt it matters why you wouldnt see an Elf, no Elf is nor has ever been interested in seeing anyone who is on every warning list on the net, and who has personally attacked clients of the Elves at every turn, I may be young, but I do know what a shame is, Its anyone who thinks they are bigger than the hobby or that their word is something everyone must jump to for fear of public chastise or shun. What Is amazing is that anyone listens to you at all, You crap on Santa but lets face it, I dont care what you think of him, he is the ONLY person in the state who brings in new tallent, I know for a fact 3 that are ex elves you have seen, so without him, where would you be? Crap on him all you wish, but in the end you are just like all the other blowhards, still gettin ur jollies because Santa Introduces new quality faces.
You talk your shit but of all the ex elves, how many are still around in biz? you and your cronies couldnt even muster up enough dimes to keep them interested after telling them how great indy is. My point? Buyers dont Talk and Talkers dont Buy! You Mr.Giz, are the talk champion.

Oh and your question of how we protect them.. we have managed to keep you away havent we? We put that in the Win column everyday! Ask my clients, Many of us are armed and professionally trained right here in baton rouge at the range(oh yea, and thats another Elf perk). I personally enjoy my 10mm Witness. My clients will tell you, most have seen it.

We have plenty of protection, guaranteed.

your links are broken
Old 09-27-2011, 04:28 AM   #52
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

.......and so is the professional who is training you all.

Rule #1. Never brandish your weapon unless you plan on using it.
Otherwise you run the risk of another using your own weapon against you.

Why would you tell anyone that you have or where you keep your weapon?

Why would you even need it during an appointment if the gents you are visiting with are verified and legit?
Old 09-27-2011, 07:06 AM   #53
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

This entire thread is so off track and full of deceipt and crap that it warrants being closed. You all were warned by CC.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women