Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42453
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2012, 10:28 PM   #46
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Still Spunky...I get where you're coming from, man.

We all hobby for different reasons.

Some guys cheat on their wives for whatever reason.
Some guys couldn't get laid in any environment...EXCEPT...a whorehouse.
Some guys are only interested in walking in, fucking a warm hole and then beat feet for the door.
Some guys don't have the time or patience to deal with an actual relationship but still have a need for intimacy with a woman.

So...

You're possibly looking for some strange because your wife won't fuck you anymore....or....
You're possibly to old and out of shape for any young and attractive hottie to even look in your general direction...or...
You're possibly an individual who has no clue how to please a woman and all you give a shit about, is fucking a warm hole...or...
You're possibly a work-a-holic and just don't have time for a relationship but still have a need to please a woman.

To find what you're looking for is going to take time. However you never know...you might get lucky and find the GFE that is perfect for you, or your buddy...or whoever, rather quickly. When you find one that meets your looks requirement (if that's important) and she is professional enough to be able to immerse herself in your fantasy in a manner that leaves you satisfied and happy with your choice...then see her regularly. It will only get better with time.

But...

You can't lose sight of the fact that this is about fulfilling a fantasy. It isn't real!

She should be able to curl your toes and then send you home with a smile on your face with nothing else attached. Leave the fantasy with her...she can deal with it. Thats her job. The love affair starts when your time begins...and ends when time is up. Thats just the way it is.

There is nothing wrong with what you're seeking. A good GFE who cares about delivering good service and satisfying her clients...is what you're looking for.

What you share between you and your provider can get pretty intense in a number of different ways. You have got to be able to turn it off like a switch!

Always remember that!

Some of these ladies are phenomenal at what they do and it isn't uncommon for some guys to develop feelings and become clingy. You start that shit...don't be surprised if she cuts you off and drops you like a bad habit.

Then you have to start all over again.

I wish you luck in your search.

It took me years to find mine.
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:14 AM   #47
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Hey John, stop being all logical like...you know that shit doesn't work here.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:37 AM   #48
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
JAD has reminded all of us to stay on topic. Either answer his question or don't comment and move on.

And to answer the OP's question...IMHO, I don't throw the word "LOVE" around unless I mean it.

So if your friend keeps this love fantasy going, whose to say one of the (2) participants doesn't mean it...FOR REAL? Does he keep asking..."You know this is just a fantasy, right?"
Well, we can still have a good discussion...

This is what I was trying to figure out after seeing D_J's post.

I would think it's not easy to say, "I love you", unless you really mean it. Certainly the case with me.

If the hobbyist-provider relationship develops to the point of using love declarations, the boundaries between fantasy and reality are going to get pretty fuzzy.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:52 AM   #49
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Spunky View Post
I got 'spanked' enough as a kid. Physically abused (sometimes blatant torture) more like it. Never again will I receive or use any form of corporal punishment. Sorry Ms. Athena. Gotta find a cute ass somewhere else. I also apologize to all you providers looking for a spanking. You won't get it from me. Just quality time getting each other off.
BTW Spunky....where were you when this thread was going on:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=judge

Although, not of the current topic, very interesting nonetheless.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:42 AM   #50
john353
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Hey John, stop being all logical like...you know that shit doesn't work here.
Oh well...I guess some things just come natural! LOL

I see these wayward souls and I can't help but try and offer a little guidance once in a while. Lord knows I've been there myself.

We learn from experience.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:41 AM   #51
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Sorry, DM and others for my part in derailing this thread or for the attempts at comic relief. With no disrespect to DJ or Johnny #s (both of whose posts were well reasoned, and insightful, veteran advice) intended, I don't have any respect for a board member (OP) whose response to an innocent joke is :

Quote:
Since neither I or my friend know you. But in either case: fuck you! Your comment is out of line as are you. If you'd like to meet some place, I'm sure we could find someone to kick your ass.
Accordingly, IMHO his thread deserves no respect nor should he have the right to dictate it's course, or to tell a moderator (in this case, Darth) that his views are unwelcome: "This is MY thread. And we are on topic."

Kudos to the Mods for exhibiting more temperance than would I by allowing HIS thread to continue despite his brazen attitude & refusal to acknowledge the error of his ways. Be grateful some like DJ and j353 took the time to impart their experience to you. I dare say had they seen your earlier comments, they might not have been so gracious (yes, I happen to know both of them). Most others would not be so forgiving.
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #52
Guest032214-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

As previous stated, since the clown who called me a, what were his word? Oh yeah, a "fucktard", does not know me it was out of line and truly not called for. Therefore my retort.

As for my OP, it's about fantasies. Nothing more; nothing less. If you refer to the title. It was actually addressed to providers and not to hormonay challenged little boys who get off on spraying testosterone all over the floor, themselves and Any providers needing the coin you need to piss away to prove to others and yourselves that you're god's gift to womanhood.

Got past that shit around fourth years ago. Only a few of the elders understood what I was asking about. Should you be lucky enough to live as long and still be able to hobby maybe...just maybe you too will understand my young Jedi.
Guest032214-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:12 PM   #53
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
It was actually addressed to providers and not to hormonay challenged little boys who get off on spraying testosterone all over the floor, themselves and Any providers needing the coin you need to piss away to prove to others and yourselves that you're god's gift to womanhood.
Quote:
Since neither I or my friend know you. But in either case: fuck you! Your comment is out of line as are you. If you'd like to meet some place, I'm sure we could find someone to kick your ass.
You know, I really wanted to help you with this thread. I honestly did, but your argumentative attitude just makes me say you're on your own.

If there's someone else who can post in a mature manner opens up a thread of this nature, I will gladly participate. It could be great discussion and open up some closed minds about taking this version of GFE.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:29 PM   #54
Guest032214-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by john353 View Post
Still Spunky...I get where you're coming from, man.

We all hobby for different reasons.

Some guys cheat on their wives for whatever reason.
Some guys couldn't get laid in any environment...EXCEPT...a whorehouse.
Some guys are only interested in walking in, fucking a warm hole and then beat feet for the door.
Some guys don't have the time or patience to deal with an actual relationship but still have a need for intimacy with a woman.

So...

You're possibly looking for some strange because your wife won't fuck you anymore....or....
You're possibly to old and out of shape for any young and attractive hottie to even look in your general direction...or...
You're possibly an individual who has no clue how to please a woman and all you give a shit about, is fucking a warm hole...or...
You're possibly a work-a-holic and just don't have time for a relationship but still have a need to please a woman.

To find what you're looking for is going to take time. However you never know...you might get lucky and find the GFE that is perfect for you, or your buddy...or whoever, rather quickly. When you find one that meets your looks requirement (if that's important) and she is professional enough to be able to immerse herself in your fantasy in a manner that leaves you satisfied and happy with your choice...then see her regularly. It will only get better with time.

But...

You can't lose sight of the fact that this is about fulfilling a fantasy. It isn't real!

She should be able to curl your toes and then send you home with a smile on your face with nothing else attached. Leave the fantasy with her...she can deal with it. Thats her job. The love affair starts when your time begins...and ends when time is up. Thats just the way it is.

There is nothing wrong with what you're seeking. A good GFE who cares about delivering good service and satisfying her clients...is what you're looking for.

What you share between you and your provider can get pretty intense in a number of different ways. You have got to be able to turn it off like a switch!

Always remember that!

Some of these ladies are phenomenal at what they do and it isn't uncommon for some guys to develop feelings and become clingy. You start that shit...don't be surprised if she cuts you off and drops you like a bad habit.

Then you have to start all over again.

I wish you luck in your search.

It took me years to find mine.
Thanks John. You DO understand the show. I was actually going to go on a rather long discertation, but you did it for me. I AM NOT, I repeat, AM NOT looking for love. I've had it several times over. I have it now. But, as with some of us, there are imbalances in some relationships that love cannot bridge. So, some of us at this juncture look elsewhere to fill a certain void. Nothing more! And yet, it would help if, as you stated so elequently, for a few of us to seek a little emotional connection rather than a warm hole to plug for a few minutes.

As a final thought, I really have no interest in finding "true love" in this arena. Had four years of looking in southeast asia back in the 70's. And I really 'looked hard' <giggle>.

Thanks again John.
Guest032214-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:28 PM   #55
john353
Valued Poster

You're welcome!
Old 02-14-2012, 10:40 PM   #56
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do find love in every session.......I Love the Control, I love the Cock, I love the Cum.......Once my hand wraps around his cock, my tongue flicks the tip and my mouth engulfs his Cock............Im in heaven..........Yum
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:14 PM   #57
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews

Ah hell it is Valentines and all, " I *fantasy* love every one!*
KatelynDesire is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:28 AM   #58
deanna_bell69
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77955
My ECCIE Reviews

fukabunchalove
deanna_bell69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:04 AM   #59
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
You know, I really wanted to help you with this thread. I honestly did, but your argumentative attitude just makes me say you're on your own.

If there's someone else who can post in a mature manner opens up a thread of this nature, I will gladly participate. It could be great discussion and open up some closed minds about taking this version of GFE.
Some of us were ahead of the curve...ijs
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:42 PM   #60
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatelynDesire View Post
Ah hell it is Valentines and all, " I *fantasy* love every one!*
I've been waiting on this day!! I have a special outfit all picked out.

DarthMaul is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women