Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2019, 02:11 PM   #46
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
let's test the YOU theory ..

can YOU say "I love WHITE PEOPLE"?

WE's can't wait for your reply.

go easy on him .. his posse is still banned and he's lonely .. he needs the attention.
Unlike you I already know the responses and reactions to my threads. I knew this question would come up I just had tb2 asking it and not you. Since I knew it would come up of course I had an answer for you folks. See how I'm light years ahead of yall?

I had 2 responses prepped for this question. Since I clearly had stated I dont believe in "we" but rather us (not based on race but on a mindset) ;-) i technically already proved why answering it is redundant. However, since I want to prove tb2 as not the same as me morally and ethically I will answer and since my best friend is white and provides me with any information I need on anyone at any time I will answer.

Yes I love white people :-)
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 03:58 PM   #47
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

On a side note....I could care less what race, religion or sex the victim, shooter or judge are.....it doesn’t effect me personally so I give zero fucks.....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 04:35 PM   #48
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Ya'll need to be very careful of what you say to sissy lips or he will pull this shit on you too...or at least try.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
If you continue with your harrassment I'm gonna officially report you to St.C you've been warned cease and desist. Next time either the mods will deal with you or I will be forced to make you waste your money on an attorney. I've given you a fair amount of time lament and get it out of your system. Enough is enough. I will serve you legally through this site if you continue with the harrassment and slander.

He has very serious connections

tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 05:38 PM   #49
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
The judge is full of fresh shit. She was appointed to uphold the law not practice her fucking religious convictions in court. What the fuck kinda Kangaroo court is she running. Would a white judge hug a black defendant just found guilty of murdering a white citizen? Fuck no. This judge should be disbarred and/ or removed. She's a complete and total disgrace.
The judge is on record that her faith or the situation did not affect the outcome of the trial. It all took place after sentencing. The convicted murderer was forgiven by the victims brother and asked to be allowed to Express his forgiveness. The murderer, in her her distraught state during a conversation with the judge, asked if forgiveness was even possible and where to begin. As a Christian woman the judge followed her faith and gave her a path. Is it our of the ordinary? Sure it is. Perhaps the judge felt compelled to share a path to redemption and forgiveness because the convicted murderer showed remorse and asked for it. How many convicted black murderers ask white judges the same question? How many continue to follow your model and claim to be the victim despite all evidence pointing elsewhere? There in, most likely, lies your answer.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 06:21 PM   #50
tbone2u
Account Disabled

I'm guessing sc doesn't want this judge to preside over his lawsuit with me
Old 10-08-2019, 06:47 PM   #51
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

LMAO
Old 10-08-2019, 06:54 PM   #52
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
The judge is on record that her faith or the situation did not affect the outcome of the trial. It all took place after sentencing. The convicted murderer was forgiven by the victims brother and asked to be allowed to Express his forgiveness. The murderer, in her her distraught state during a conversation with the judge, asked if forgiveness was even possible and where to begin. As a Christian woman the judge followed her faith and gave her a path. Is it our of the ordinary? Sure it is. Perhaps the judge felt compelled to share a path to redemption and forgiveness because the convicted murderer showed remorse and asked for it. How many convicted black murderers ask white judges the same question? How many continue to follow your model and claim to be the victim despite all evidence pointing elsewhere? There in, most likely, lies your answer.
^ More fake ass commentary. White judges don't behave this way period. They wouldnt come within 50 ft of the convict let alone hug them. This is why we have made little to no progress we want people to love us too bad. Malcolm X spoke eloquently about this mindset.

Let me ask do you think this negro got a hug from the judge...and he's obviously VERY SORRY. Lol

Old 10-08-2019, 08:10 PM   #53
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Unlike you I already know the responses and reactions to my threads. I knew this question would come up I just had tb2 asking it and not you. Since I knew it would come up of course I had an answer for you folks. See how I'm light years ahead of yall?

I had 2 responses prepped for this question. Since I clearly had stated I dont believe in "we" but rather us (not based on race but on a mindset) ;-) i technically already proved why answering it is redundant. However, since I want to prove tb2 as not the same as me morally and ethically I will answer and since my best friend is white and provides me with any information I need on anyone at any time I will answer.

Yes I love white people :-)

so this is your white best friend?? well mostly white ..

BAHHAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 06:06 AM   #54
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
^ More fake ass commentary. White judges don't behave this way period. They wouldnt come within 50 ft of the convict let alone hug them. This is why we have made little to no progress we want people to love us too bad. Malcolm X spoke eloquently about this mindset.

Let me ask do you think this negro got a hug from the judge...and he's obviously VERY SORRY. Lol

My opinion is my opinion, the fact that you can't respect it is lost on no one.
The facts are as how I stated them. Multiple news reports say the same thing. What exactly are you disputing as fake? The victims brother's video documented request? The murderer asking the judge where to begin to seek forgiveness? The judge suggesting that forgiveness is possible?

If more people followed this judge's example and that of MLK instead of using, in many cases, made up problems as a springboard to incite more hatred like your beloved Malcom X, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton et al then race relations would be in a much more stable place. The love you so desire would be more easily given. Instead, people are weary and leery of charlatans who make tons of money off of complaining instead of fixing therefore they are reluctant to open up for fear that they will just be duped and baited, extorted for hush money...or worse.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:06 AM   #55
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Its inexcusable for you to be old as you are still peddling this Malcolm X racist BS. Yall like your black people submissive and deferential like MLK right? Slap one cheek and you want us to turn the other one for you to slap too right? Hahaha ok keep dreaming. When we stand up for our rights we're bad guys while at the same time all you do is excuse the KKK and other domestic terrorist supporters and sympathizers for their vile wicked and evil behavior.

Name for me one white person Malcolm X. REV Al, or Jesse Jackson killed. Conversely name for me how many black people were killed because of political leaders from your hey day. Such as Bull Conner and others. Go ahead. I'm listening.
Old 10-09-2019, 12:49 PM   #56
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Those guys didn't kill anyone, they didn't need to. They created enough hate between the three of them convincing poor young black guys that they were victims til they were more than happy to do the killing for them.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:28 PM   #57
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Those guys didn't kill anyone, they didn't need to. They created enough hate between the three of them convincing poor young black guys that they were victims til they were more than happy to do the killing for them.
Prove to me right now that poor blacks arent victims of institutional oppression and racism? You have ZERO basis for any argument. I will shred to pieces any BS argument you attempt to make. You cannot defend the indefensible. I'm right you're wrong end of story. Go read a book
Old 10-09-2019, 05:08 PM   #58
tbone2u
Account Disabled

sissylips......I don't recall every seeing anyone as filled with hatred as you are. Because of that you will never see the light....one way or another. It would be horrible to actually be you.
Old 10-10-2019, 07:29 AM   #59
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Prove to me right now that poor blacks arent victims of institutional oppression and racism? You have ZERO basis for any argument. I will shred to pieces any BS argument you attempt to make. You cannot defend the indefensible. I'm right you're wrong end of story. Go read a book

You're fucking funny demanding that I do anything. You ready to have me served yet?

Hell, you're about to have another epic meltdown over this silly shit but I'll be happy to entertain myself some more.

Like most things in life. Follow the money to find the Genesis of the problem.
There has been more oppression caused by people gaining from that oppression. Ask yourself who gains from oppressing blacks. Is it white people? How exactly?
No it's black people like the ones I mentioned who constantly tell you that you are oppressed and gain favor and notoriety from the stupid sheeple who feel bad about what happened three hundred years ago.

People need to get over that shit and move on. There are plenty of successful black businessmen, entertainers, philanthropists and citizens. They are smart enough not to buy into the bullshit yet when they speak out against the real oppressors they are called Uncle Toms by the very people who stand to lose the most if people listen to them.

Makes me wonder how you benefit...
Old 10-10-2019, 08:30 AM   #60
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I remember that video thought it was too funny,when he broke out singing that song..
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women