Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162476
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41454
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35803
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2016, 02:05 PM   #46
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
In the other 44 states that already have open carry - the only increase in crime has been in gun theft - and not the "grab and run" type. Most of the open carry types are collectors, so the robbers scope them out and break in while they're gone and steal everything.
true, a friend of mine in another state got his home robbed of all his guns and he thinks it was becasue he always had an open carry with him and even said himself he liked to show them off. Not anymore he just conceals now after lossing like 15,000 dollars worth of guns.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 03:07 PM   #47
2long4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam45 View Post
Fear monger.
Nah just a realist. Like the whole anti police crap but quick to dial 911 when shit goes down. I will not offer to protect nor will I support an establishment banning guns just because. I understand it is their right. But it's my right to take my business elsewhere. I have walked back to the truck a few times. To to drop my gun but to go somewhere my business is appreciated.
2long4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 03:35 PM   #48
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I am sure those businesses will do fine without your money, and guns.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 04:20 PM   #49
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

whether they post a 30.06 or 30.07, if someone management of a business asks you to leave because of your handgun you have to leave otherwise is becomes trespassing if you don't. Best practice is if they post....abide by it.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 05:25 PM   #50
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

No way I am going to open carry my pistol. The new law deals with weapons; doesn't deal with John Henry. I 'd be in the slammer for IE.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 08:36 AM   #51
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Open carry is actually a liberty issue. I've lived in places where only the cops and the crooks had guns and the crime rate is off the charts (PR, Chicago, NYC).

I'll take my chances defending myself; or rather, I believe the chances of conflict lessen when the criminals know that you are probably armed.
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 10:16 AM   #52
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2long4u View Post
My only hope is that business owners that opt to post these 30.06 and 30.07 signs is to get robbed. May they be robbed at gun point by thugs who either couldn't read or chose to ignore their signs. These signs only keep out the good guys with guns. Hell your mass shootings are usually done in gun free zones. But somehow we easily forget this.
That's petty and something a depraved person would wish for. That's like saying you wish women who wear revealing clothing would get raped to teach them a lesson about not waering revealing clothes. Seek help.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 11:31 AM   #53
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2long4u View Post
My only hope is that business owners that opt to post these 30.06 and 30.07 signs is to get robbed. May they be robbed at gun point by thugs who either couldn't read or chose to ignore their signs. These signs only keep out the good guys with guns. Hell your mass shootings are usually done in gun free zones. But somehow we easily forget this.
Interesting. My only hope is that idiots that open carry get shot. . .

In all seriousness, I don't even like or agree with conceal carry, but I understand it. Open carry makes no sense to me. It's like the guy that drives the $200k car. I feel it's for show and possibly overcompensating for something. That said, it sounds like in other states people that actually open carry is small. I'm glad most businesses do not allow it. It makes me uncomfortable enough when I see police with their gun. Can't imagine being next to the average joe that carries. I'm pretty sure if that ever happens, I'd be leaving the area fairly quickly.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:20 PM   #54
swather
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I am a supporter of open carry. I am against concealed carry. All carry should be in the open and it should be illegal to conceal your hand gun.
swather is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 05:18 AM   #55
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

What is your logic? You just made a blanket statement.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 09:15 AM   #56
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

I am not against or for. If you live in a place like chicago or new york or the likes it is prob be a good idea to carry but conceal. But keep in mind, just because you have a weapon doesnt me you will have the chance to pull it. And also, it does make you a target... in rural places carry your gun show it off...there is a slight chance of you ever having to.us it.

Does the passing of the open carry law protects one from felonies if you pull.it and shoot someone in.self defense or what u think is self defense?
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 02:55 PM   #57
Biff Biffington
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Most guys with half a brain wouldn't show up to a providers door with a gun on their hip. Chances are the girl would slam the door and lock it.
Biff Biffington is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 03:00 PM   #58
Biff Biffington
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by swather View Post
I am a supporter of open carry. I am against concealed carry. All carry should be in the open and it should be illegal to conceal your hand gun.
Exactly opposite for me. I'd rather keep it concealed. I really don't want people to know I have a gun. Plus, it might look kind of douchy.
Biff Biffington is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 05:38 PM   #59
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheretonow View Post
Pistol Marks would probably take it out and play with it - after unloading it of course - gotta practice safe handling practices.

She is safe. No idea how to use it.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 06:04 PM   #60
cupro1
Valued Poster

More than likely if we use our guns, then we get the honor (and horror) of dealing with our complicated, expensive and boring legal system. Plus maybe jail and/or prison. Not a comment about open carry really, just things I've been thinking about since it passed. I lean toward concealed, personally. Hoping that my comment doesn't put me on the outs here. Thanks for lettin' me say a few words.
cupro1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women