Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162745
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41800
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36184
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-14-2013, 03:59 PM   #46
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedy View Post
Puuuhhlease! Sweetheart, don't be judgmental. Your concerns should be if a gentleman arrives with the proper donation and treats you with the utmost respect. Referring to you as "baby" should be the very least of your worries. I have been called "sweetie" by both BP and Eccie providers and while I personally didn't like it being so cliche, it wasn't a deal-breaker. As long as I get good service, a lady can call me baby, sugar, honey, hun, sweetie, daddy or whatever.
It is the very least of my worries, Greedy! My regulars call me that sometime and I don't mind it at all. They are very respectful. But I know them...and they never bother me with long, never-ending e-mails like the particular case I was speaking of. Again...it's the context.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:12 PM   #47
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

Maybe kiddo would remind you of years gone by???
Old 05-14-2013, 04:33 PM   #48
Will Boner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Here we are debating the finer points of Amy Vanderbilt in an underworld of strange and strangers......just classic.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:53 PM   #49
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
...Again...it's the context.
I think, in context, this has been a very good threAD for the lady whose name we all know quite well.

But what a crock...

First we are treated to a brief rant on what amounts to a personal pet peeve. It's one I share, but that doesn't change anything.

But no, it's more than that -- turns out that guys who call her baby later display traits she finds undesirable. So it alerts her to whom to avoid.

We learn that was her crafty purpose all along: To piss off (or otherwise discourage) guys who call her baby prematurely, because she doesn't want every guy here as her client. Especially them!

But wait a minute, now all those guys have been alerted to her particular methods of avoiding them.

Lordy, I hope the business this threAD drums up (for the lady whose name is actually not Samantha) doesn't include men who would otherwise display poor introductory etiquette.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:09 PM   #50
KeepinItReal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Lets be reeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
She is a task master and treats each session like it's a transaction

That's the exact vibe I recieved from this post also.

Fixed

Samantha don't get your panties in a wad. just poking you
On a serious note it is your business and if being formal is what you want then white gents can get with the program or not
How you run your business is just that your business, but when I contact a lady and call her sexy, it's because I actually find her sexy. I hope I haven't offended any ladies in doing so and if so, let me apologize. Except for "Babygirl" you will always be babygirl, and you know who you are.

To some of us gents, it's part of the build of the IOP and definitely not meant to be disrespectful and alsdo there is no way in hell you would get my real name after one visit.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:12 PM   #51
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd View Post
How 'bout "you can call me anything you want, just don't call me late for dinner" , is that sexist or what?
I can go both ways on this one, I try to use names / handles but am also ok with being called or calling some one a pet name. I think more men enjoy being called a pet name & more women prefer hearing a name that applies to them only ie Heather Reese Fawn Shea.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #52
Brooke Daniels
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6381
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah Samantha, I will start responding to them with "toots" or "sugar tits".

Myself, I respond only to "M'lady" and do not look me directly in the eye.......
Old 05-14-2013, 05:18 PM   #53
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a true Texan and am quite fond of little pet names and terms of endearment. I would prefer not to give me RW name. So, please feel free to call me Kendall, doll, honey, baby, sweetheart, etc. After all, I am GFE and we may be spending some intimate time together. I think it goes hand in hand.....
Old 05-14-2013, 06:36 PM   #54
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Oh my goodness,,,, you have stirred up some thread traffic. you make me smile....
Old 05-14-2013, 07:13 PM   #55
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

How does Sugar Taint work for you, Samantha?
Old 05-14-2013, 07:28 PM   #56
outoftheblue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

It is a simple matter of respect. Whether we are lawyers, or bartenders, or intimacy counselors(been trying to find a new expression.) We are each professionals in what we do. And there is an expression I live by:the best sale you make is the sale you didn't make. And we each need to look for the tip off, because if we are paying attention, it is there.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #57
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a had a lot of gentlemen saying yes mam and no mam too me on the phone and during appts. Chivelry will get you everywhere with me. Just love manners.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:16 PM   #58
Roguejet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

What happened to the old saying: "the customer is always right?" I mean, sure, there are limits to that, but come on! You provide a service and, in a lot of ways, a product - sort of reminds me of that magnet on the refrigerator in Grandma's kitchen: "this ain't Buger King! You'll get it my way or no way at all" - the sort of humerous retort to the "customer is always right"; anyway, Ms Samantha is gorgeous, but maybe a little picky and judgmental given the wide range of personalities that make up the customer base. But everyone's entitled to pick and choose, I suppose.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:41 PM   #59
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Dang now I have to remember her name.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #60
Roguejet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Daniels View Post
Yeah Samantha, I will start responding to them with "toots" or "sugar tits".

Myself, I respond only to "M'lady" and do not look me directly in the eye.......
And I suppose we'll have to curtsy too, M'Lady?

Of course the question is Respectfully and Humbly Submitted (while looking away, no less) LOL
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women