Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2017, 08:29 AM   #46
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Gun Laws Knife Laws will not stop crazy people from doing crazy shit. I bet the GF knew of his plans and said nothing - and got 100,000 transfer .
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 08:51 AM   #47
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
If you wake up in the morning and are seriously considering going to kill a group of people, then there is something wrong with you. You need help. ...Just saying. That is not normal behavior.

If you wake up and consider anything like that, stop. PM a provider and let her fuck your brains out.

Remember, if your dead at today's end, you won't be able to get fucked again tomorrow.

Don't get that angry.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 09:17 AM   #48
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

... same as they do in the 45, or whatever States, where weed is illegal.

A very good point. That is something that is illegal yet virtually everyone who wants pot gets it.

How would stricter gun laws be different?

Slingin' pussy for cash is illegal too, yet here we are on a website you can google.

Consider also, those two illegal activities are done by folks who wouldn't speed. They definitely aren't going to commit murder.

People who do have murder on their minds certainly aren't going to be deterred by a law.

Yes, people will not be able to obtain guns legally. That may make it slightly more difficult.

Gives them more time to plan and more reason to assure maximum carnage can be achieved by said plan.

That being said, 2A, in my opinion, was never intended to mean that no gun laws would be allowed.

I'll support any law that there is proof that it significantly reduces the ability for criminals to aquire fire arms. No gun law in consideration, after the political rhetoric is removed, does that.

Ad hoc ergo proctor hoc. Because Australia hasn't had a mass shooting since stricter gun laws does not mean stricter gun laws caused it to be so.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 09:28 AM   #49
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
If you wake up and consider anything like that, stop. PM a provider and let her fuck your brains out.

Remember, if your dead at today's end, you won't be able to get fucked again tomorrow.

Don't get that angry.
That’s for damn sure!! lol btw the very best post yet we need more humor in these times.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 10:05 AM   #50
jayt4567
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

the man fail to realize he can buy tons of pussy with those millions.
jayt4567 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 10:40 AM   #51
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayt4567 View Post
the man fail to realize he can buy tons of pussy with those millions.
Best Hooker Orgy EEEEVVVVVEEERR!

I'd love to have read the review!
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 12:06 PM   #52
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Gun control doesn't work....just look at Chicago, Oakland, and Detroit. I used to drive to high school, park my truck, and leave the 30-30 sitting in the gun rack in plain view. We need the exact opposite of what is being preached to control gun violence.....do as they do in Russia, the kids learn how to break down an AK in a few seconds and put it back together...they're taught respect. The biggest problem is there is no one to shoot back, when that happens, these incidents will fade.
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 09:08 PM   #53
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2short@desky View Post
Gun control doesn't work....just look at Chicago, Oakland, and Detroit. I used to drive to high school, park my truck, and leave the 30-30 sitting in the gun rack in plain view. We need the exact opposite of what is being preached to control gun violence.....do as they do in Russia, the kids learn how to break down an AK in a few seconds and put it back together...they're taught respect. The biggest problem is there is no one to shoot back, when that happens, these incidents will fade.
yes, this tragedy would have been averted if only there were a few "good guys with guns" at that music concert. too bad there was not a single armed citizen among all those good ole boys who could shoot haddock through that obvious hole in the window. if only some of those libby peacenik country music fans bothered to join NRA approved self defense classes and conceal carried a weapon, several of them would have made it alive from that carnage.

similarly if only we taught toddlers sharp shooting skills along with ABCs in kindergarten, 20 of those 2nd and 3rd graders at sandy hook would still be alive. I chalk it up to public and private preschool system failure and irresponsible parenting of toddlers in our country.
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 09:46 PM   #54
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Well, it would have been pretty hard to hit this guy with a handgun 32 stories up and across a parking lot. If you just happened to be carrying a high powered rifle with a scope to the concert and were able to prop it on something then you could have maybe stopped it. If he saw the muzzle flash from your pistol spraying bullets up at him, he would have probably mowed you down.
Enough about gun control and all that, we could argue that all day, month, year.

This guy just baffles me completely. He bought 33 guns (all rifles) in the last year. He has been buying and collecting guns since 1982, all legal. He spends 8 hours the day before playing high stakes video poker (a pastime for idiots). He meticulously plans all of this and the rumor is that he planned to escape. It's a mix of logical, rational thinking that appears to be made by someone who is completely sane but purely evil. He's living an abnormal life but not the kind psychos normally live. He wires his girlfriend $100K the day before so he's not broke. Maybe he just found out he had cancer and wanted to get even with the world.
I cannot wrap my head around it.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 11:10 PM   #55
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
Well, it would have been pretty hard to hit this guy with a handgun 32 stories up and across a parking lot. If you just happened to be carrying a high powered rifle with a scope to the concert and were able to prop it on something then you could have maybe stopped it. If he saw the muzzle flash from your pistol spraying bullets up at him, he would have probably mowed you down.
Enough about gun control and all that, we could argue that all day, month, year.

This guy just baffles me completely. He bought 33 guns (all rifles) in the last year. He has been buying and collecting guns since 1982, all legal. He spends 8 hours the day before playing high stakes video poker (a pastime for idiots). He meticulously plans all of this and the rumor is that he planned to escape. It's a mix of logical, rational thinking that appears to be made by someone who is completely sane but purely evil. He's living an abnormal life but not the kind psychos normally live. He wires his girlfriend $100K the day before so he's not broke. Maybe he just found out he had cancer and wanted to get even with the world.
I was just thinking the same damn thing wanderer, because you know some ppl will found out they have a major disease and that they are dying and take it out on a mass of ppl.

Sad but shit happens
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 03:13 AM   #56
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post

Who said anything about handguns? Mix a few certified marksmen in the crowds with a zeroed in 300 WinMags and they score a couple of times and it's a guaranteed showstopper. These crazy fucks that do these things are total pussies. They almost always commit suicide after the act...that alone tells me that they know it is wrong and horrible, yet they equate some honor in disposing of themselves, a kind of final statement. If they were not allowed to do so and instantly snuffed out, this perceived final statement being nullified would give them pause.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:43 AM   #57
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Oh I'm with you. I'm a firm believer in the statement:
'The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Sharpshooters in place with high powered rifles will probably be the norm soon...concerts, ball games, festivals, etc.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 07:46 AM   #58
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^^ even a 338 would be a very very tuff shot, 32 story hide backed away from window may be just the top of a head . Better - someone on the same floor w/ handgun trained kick in door , just saying . Gun laws don't work how about more guns.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 07:56 AM   #59
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

forget the concertgoers with guns.. the snarky comments about them stopping the gunman is absurd.. what is real, is that a Hotel guest who was packing, may have heard the shooting, and been nearby to possibly stop the gunman in short order. not likely, but possible.

the only ammunition the snarky commentators have is snark.. let's hear your solutions.. don't tell me why it can't be done, show me how it can.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 10:07 AM   #60
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
forget the concertgoers with guns.. the snarky comments about them stopping the gunman is absurd.. what is real, is that a Hotel guest who was packing, may have heard the shooting, and been nearby to possibly stop the gunman in short order. not likely, but possible.

the only ammunition the snarky commentators have is snark.. let's hear your solutions.. don't tell me why it can't be done, show me how it can.
Well Chung, the reports I've heard is that he had cameras positioned to alert him of an intervention from the same floor, so he had that covered. Figure the time it takes to ascend the elevators, sweep down a hallway, and bust open a door. A random guest already on the same floor might save some time, but a coincidence such as that is highly unlikely. What general citizen is going to confront someone on the other side of the door when they hear the rapid fire? I stand by my assertion that immediate return fire from the target area would have saved numerous lives and injuries and would be significantly disruptive to this shithead's plans. The target area remains the most revealing place to ascertain the shooter's location and respond quickly and decisively. Especially true when he's isolated 30 stories up, he could at least be confined and halted until intervention arrives on the same floor in the event he wasn't taken out.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women