Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42087
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2012, 09:37 PM   #46
FREEATLAST
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
I am not confused at all. I am just amazed.
Amazed at what? That someone isn't intimidated by the "boys club" I've been told exists here that is at best abrasive and at worse downright abusive to those who don't kiss their ass?
FREEATLAST is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #47
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEATLAST View Post
Amazed at what?
I am amazed at the rapid change of attitude from this:

Quote:
I intend to look though the site and check out the the ads, showcases and reviews but thought I would also ask for some advice from the more seasoned members.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:43 PM   #48
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That's a good non answer Anitia. I also like how you subtly imply that I might indeed be another member or provider by saying "i do not know you at least under the handle you are posting under".

Let me guess - if i were to poke around far back enough I'd probably find that you and Miss Elizabeth have butted heads in the past too, right?

Your hostile and defensive denial reeks of guilt.
you can dig as deep as you like..and see i have butted heads with alot of folks..omg alot of other folks providers and males as well...so what..i dint imply anything...i simply stated i dont knw you under the handle you are posting under..take it as you will...it is what it is..i dont know you under this handle...

i have hardly posted in any hostile way twards you..if you feel that way..then perhaps you arent as straight a shooter as i am..and folks know..when you come back attacking someone who hasnt attacked you..
you are hiding something..thats dr phil 101...
he's on at 3..non cble..channel 10...im not sure what he is cable..i dont pay the man for cable..its unethical to charge folks for tv..

oh and since you brought up ms e..she has a serious provider crush on me....for real its serious..she has even posted screen shots of my posts to this site from other sites..thats serious girl provider crush right...
its almost borderline stalker..crazy huh..oh...and back to you..whats your issue with me now??????
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:14 PM   #49
Perfect Gentleman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

As someone who has no background in the clinical social sciences or behavioral research field I have one thing to add.
Those who can , do. Those who can't, teach. Or in this case, preach.
Perfect Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:14 PM   #50
FREEATLAST
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
you can dig as deep as you like..and see i have butted heads with alot of folks..omg alot of other folks providers and males as well...so what..i dint imply anything...i simply stated i dont knw you under the handle you are posting under..take it as you will...it is what it is..i dont know you under this handle...

i have hardly posted in any hostile way twards you..if you feel that way..then perhaps you arent as straight a shooter as i am..and folks know..when you come back attacking someone who hasnt attacked you..
you are hiding something..thats dr phil 101...
he's on at 3..non cble..channel 10...im not sure what he is cable..i dont pay the man for cable..its unethical to charge folks for tv..

oh and since you brought up ms e..she has a serious provider crush on me....for real its serious..she has even posted screen shots of my posts to this site from other sites..thats serious girl provider crush right...
its almost borderline stalker..crazy huh..oh...and back to you..whats your issue with me now??????
Again Anita, your back peddling answer was an effectively deflective, distracting, and diverting non answer. You clearly are a skillful manipulator who carefully chooses her words for maximum deniability. Your framing of whatever transpired between you and Miss Elizabeth as a "provider crush" and "borderline stalker" probably also serves to support your side of events. I'm have no doubt that you truly believe the things you believe. There is two sides to every story though.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:17 PM   #51
FREEATLAST
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman View Post
As someone who has no background in the clinical social sciences or behavioral research field I have one thing to add.
Those who can , do. Those who can't, teach. Or in this case, preach.
Then you can be forgiven for not understanding that designing and conducting studies is definitely a "do".
Old 06-29-2012, 10:19 PM   #52
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Do trolls still live under bridges or have they moved to private residences in upscale city neighborhoods, with central air?
roscoe14850 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:22 PM   #53
Perfect Gentleman
Account Disabled

Spoken like a true academic
Old 06-29-2012, 10:22 PM   #54
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Again Anita, your back peddling answer was an effectively deflective, distracting, and diverting non answer. You clearly are a skillful manipulator who carefully chooses her words for maximum deniability. Your framing of whatever transpired between you and Miss Elizabeth as a "provider crush" and "borderline stalker" probably also serves to support your side of events. I'm have no doubt that you truly believe the things you believe. There is two sides to every story though.
you have shown to be a comical handle here to me...thnks for the laughs...
Old 06-29-2012, 10:24 PM   #55
FREEATLAST
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe14850 View Post
Do trolls still live under bridges or have they moved to private residences in upscale city neighborhoods, with central air?
Oh, I get it! That is from Miss Elizabeth's ad! Answer me this - have you actually been with a woman since last August or have you just been increasing your post count here?
Old 06-29-2012, 10:26 PM   #56
FREEATLAST
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
you have shown to be a comical handle here to me...thnks for the laughs...
My pleasure, sweet tits! I have a 7:45am tee time. Can we resume this discussion tomorrow evening?
Old 06-29-2012, 10:27 PM   #57
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

hahahahhahah do you dude..keep doin you!!
Old 06-29-2012, 10:27 PM   #58
Perfect Gentleman
Account Disabled

Night to all. This has been nothing if not interesting.

Stay safe.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:38 PM   #59
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
offshoredrilling: I think you are right about the lurkers. Of the 20+private messages I have received from people sharing their suggestions all but 5 or 6 have been for Miss Elizabeth. Every one of them specifically stated that it someone who did not post frequently, if at all. Since you're such a stickler for rules I would like to bring to your attention the following ECCIE General Conduct Guideline: "#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not."
1) you got me all wrong sir. I play on the edge of the rules and have gotten more than a few pm warnings
Latest Infractions Received Post Date Expires Points Reason Posted By RTM 04-01-2012
11:28 PM 09-28-2012
11:28 PM 0 Thread Hijack Duke of Gbut only one thing on my infraction list. you can read the thread. I was being azz. But did not break rule 6. nor have I for this threAD. But if ya think I did, hit the RTM button and state your case. "stickler" for board rules is so not me. I play-em to the very edge.
And one member even posted to have me banned in a open forum, in Houston area of the board. Sweet, I loved it and played it.

2) If ya think I broke any other rules please post or RTM my post and state your case.

3) I posted in another upset NY threAD in ISO, one should not look for a gal to repeat with. rather see many and let it happen. If a gal is over your price range. Save up for and see her a few times. She may or not bend, never push it. never rush.

4) before ya hit that RTM I would think first

back to the op, I think he did well. MsE made some points that some I agree and others I do not agree.

gee I go to the AC to check on a few things. Let a few pet the kitty(me) to see if all safe. It is. checkers moves made time will tell. To find WTF most of in the crapper now. right now not sure. I was wounder why my hobby cell started to go nuts.

more back to topic. If I was the op. what would I do. I would have saw her at her rate and feel thing out. But the lunch with that he did was better. Others made a few good points but not going to reread and look for them. I have another problem now.

to all
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:44 PM   #60
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

dang I normally have 12 eccie tabs open across the board. 10 to answer now for one thread.

Oh! Anita thanks for the answer in ask the mods. it was for this thread. But hell I forgot why LOL
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women