Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35953
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2014, 01:42 PM   #556
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
In the likely event that you missed it, (it is becoming quite obvious that you have repeatedly missed it) any concerns, expressed or otherwise, about Shrubbie's actual commitment to his time served in the military, should be directed to one of Reagan's trusted military advisers. He had the following to say:

"Bush did not fulfill his obligations and could have been ordered to active duty as a result."

I am just the messenger!

What is the problem, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat? Normally you're too proud of your dim-retarded duo, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, so why haven't you answered this question: "What type of discharges were Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Odumbo awarded?"

Here's what Snopes says, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator "went to great lengths to avoid the Vietnam-era draft, [and] ... he used political connections to obtain special favors, and that he made promises and commitments which he later failed to honor ... [and that is] all beyond dispute."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clint...t8sVE7iwmxc.99
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 02:07 PM   #557
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service.
In the likely event that you missed it, (it is becoming quite obvious that you have repeatedly missed it) any concerns, expressed or otherwise, about Shrubbie's actual commitment to his time served in the military, should be directed to one of Reagan's trusted military advisers. He had the following to say:

"Bush did not fulfill his obligations and could have been ordered to active duty as a result."

I am just the messenger!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:46 PM   #558
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

You're just a douche bag.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:57 PM   #559
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I see the Lama has his panties all wadded up again.

It must be time for Lama's next readjustment from his nursing home attendants!
Old 07-16-2014, 04:20 PM   #560
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

You really shouldn't tick off the DL like that, bigkotex.... Very bad karma indeed!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 04:22 PM   #561
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You really shouldn't tick off the DL, bigkotex.... Very bad karma indeed!
Ah, don't pay the Lama no mind.

He's just a big ol' pantywaist!
Old 07-16-2014, 05:59 PM   #562
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ah, don't pay the Lama no mind.

He's just a big ol' pantywaist!

"bigklan" the grand wizard of the KKK(D) ... is having a Mary Maples moment, I see.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 07:21 PM   #563
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
"bigklan" the grand wizard of the KKK(D) ... is having a Mary Maples moment, I see.
All the while, JD and IB's Cousin IiffyIdiot is busy trying to sniff the Lama's drawers!

Fuckin' pervert!
Old 07-16-2014, 08:38 PM   #564
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

I am just the messenger!
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, this is what Snopes says about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator "went to great lengths to avoid the Vietnam-era draft, [and] ... he used political connections to obtain special favors, and that he made promises and commitments which he later failed to honor ... [and that is] all beyond dispute."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clint...t8sVE7iwmxc.99[/SIZE]
Old 07-16-2014, 09:17 PM   #565
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service.

I am just the messenger!
Old 07-16-2014, 09:43 PM   #566
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, this is what Snopes says about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator "went to great lengths to avoid the Vietnam-era draft, [and] ... he used political connections to obtain special favors, and that he made promises and commitments which he later failed to honor ... [and that is] all beyond dispute."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clint...t8sVE7iwmxc.99[/SIZE]
So if Clinton did it then it was all right if Bush did ?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:52 PM   #567
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

I am just the messenger!
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you haven't correctly quoted the text in the last seven of these exchanges; thus, establishing you were seriously brain damaged when you missed your LZ in Panama and found yourself floundering for air leaving your brain to die a slow, painful death from which it never recovered.

BTW, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, because you are so brain damaged, this is what Snopes says about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator "went to great lengths to avoid the Vietnam-era draft, [and] ... he used political connections to obtain special favors, and that he made promises and commitments which he later failed to honor ... [and that is] all beyond dispute."

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
So if Clinton did it then it was all right if Bush did ?
You have that backwards, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Bush did serve, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator did not serve, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and it was not okay that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator lied and manipulated his way out of any service.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:00 PM   #568
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you haven't correctly quoted the text in the last seven of these exchanges; thus, establishing you were seriously brain damaged when you missed your LZ in Panama and found yourself floundering for air leaving your brain to die a slow, painful death from which it never recovered.

BTW, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, because you are so brain damaged, this is what Snopes says about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator "went to great lengths to avoid the Vietnam-era draft, [and] ... he used political connections to obtain special favors, and that he made promises and commitments which he later failed to honor ... [and that is] all beyond dispute."

You have that backwards, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Bush did serve, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator did not serve, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and it was not okay that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator lied and manipulated his way out of any service.
AAAH you know all you wanted to do was bash Slick Willie, just a little envy on your part. It is ok no balls I understand.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 10:09 PM   #569
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
AAAH you know all you wanted to do was bash Slick Willie, just a little envy on your part. It is ok no balls I understand.
Ekim the Inbred Chimp understands what it means to have "no balls."
Old 07-17-2014, 12:21 AM   #570
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

IBIdiot strikes again. Now he's talking about men's testicles.

Your responses are so ... Well ... One-room schoolhouse playground, that I can't believe you would actually believe what an utter dipshit you are.

You've run out of substance. Like you ever had any to begin with.

Game. Set. Match to BT.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women