Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70498
biomed161173
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47824
pyramider46370
bambino40465
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2024, 09:14 PM   #541
clmc
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
Trump exposed the republican party to what they are and what they're willing to do. Trump lied through his teeth from day from day 1 and all his closest minions accept lying as the way to the top. Power is their norm. Lying is their norm. Corruption is their norm.

The two party system was great. Then came trump. We don't need to "MAGA". America is great. America has always been great. Trump wants to make himself great.
Great post full of real FACTS!
The Liar-in-Chief now a convicted Felon has made lying the norm and perverted the GOP from what it used to be (Law and Order) into his mindless lawless tool.

Woody, it is funny how the 4 posters who followed your excellent post simply deflect and seek to Derail this Thread Topic by going off topic.

Seems Don's deflectors have freedom to derail, or somebody didn't notice this yet.....
clmc is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 03:37 AM   #542
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmc View Post
The Liar-in-Chief now a convicted Felon has made lying the norm and perverted the GOP from what it used to be (Law and Order) into his mindless lawless tool.

Woody, it is funny how the 4 posters who followed your excellent post simply deflect and seek to Derail this Thread Topic by going off topic.

Seems Don's deflectors have freedom to derail, or somebody didn't notice this yet.....
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 05:22 PM   #543
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:

What FACTS would you be referring to? I see no sited quotes or links to uphold these FACTS you speak of. Facts that you yourself had me in the past site with links and quoted statements.

As you have said before, it’s only FACTS when a person like myself supplies supporting links to prove such FACTS.

I guess the only true FACTS you’re concerned about is the ones to prove Biden wrong. Otherwise woody’s excellent post is nothing more than his opinion.

I didn’t deflect nor was my post off topic. I was clearly responding to a prior post with an alternative reality that some of you, not unlike yourself can’t handle.

Fact: Biden has signed dozens of executive orders reversing Trump’s border policies. Which has obviously led to the most porous border the U.S. has ever had in American history. Would you like me to supply a link for this as well? Or maybe you can do your own homework for a change.

Or, maybe you prefer to ask the family of that beautiful woman of 5 children Rachel Morin that was just raped and murdered by an illegal immigrant POS. And the FACT that Biden has not called the family expressing remorse or empathy. Or, maybe ask the parents of those two poor 13 year olds that were recently tied up by another POS illegal immigrant pedophile that raped that 13 year old girl? Have you heard about any of these FACTS? Or are you still only getting your news from MSDNC??

Fact: Biden’s net worth is approximately 10M. How is that possible when you’ve had only one job for a short time and have been a Senator ever since. Here’s your link to the FACTS.

https://www.investopedia.com/joe-bid...0White%20House.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 05:25 PM   #544
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
Trump exposed the republican party to what they are and what they're willing to do. Trump lied through his teeth from day from day 1 and all his closest minions accept lying as the way to the top. Power is their norm. Lying is their norm. Corruption is their norm.

The two party system was great. Then came trump. We don't need to "MAGA". America is great. America has always been great. Trump wants to make himself great.
Woody,

The left wing extremists are just as bad as the MAGA nuts. They lie, are corrupt and want all power for themselves as well.

We need a third powerful party to reset the political balance to serve the people, not the two parties.

elg…….
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 05:30 PM   #545
elghund
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Woody

You make statements about the Republican Party, like they’re the only party that lies and is corrupt. And of course it’s all Trump’s fault. My goodness dude, do you truly believe that the Dems are pure and squeaky clean?

Look up Biden’s net worth. This is a man that has had one job in his life…at a law firm…for about one year before he became Senator. Explain to me how he gained such a net worth making less than 200K/year his entire life? Do the same exercise with Pelosi the POS she is.

FB,

Biden can’t be both a feeble and addle minded elder, and have the intelligence, the underhandedness, the nerve and ability to run a corrupt financial empire that was hidden for decades….until Trump minions magically discovered his “wrongdoing”.

elg…….
Old 06-20-2024, 05:57 PM   #546
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

elg

I agree with you to an extent, and point taken. But, even the bosses of the 5 mafia families in NYC became feeble when they got old, but that didn’t stop them from building a corrupt empire in their early days that was hidden (well sort of hidden) for decades.

I do disagree with your comment about the Trump minions magically discovering Joe’s wrong doings. I’m sure I’ll get slammed for this, but what was magically discovered was Hunter’s laptop that has all the needed info to expose the Biden family corruption. Recall how over 50 intelligence officers stated it was Russian disinformation prior to the election? And now has been allowed in as evidence in a court of law that was deemed “real” by a Dem Maryland judge?

If that laptop was actually opened up, the truth be allowed to actually be investigated, I believe we would find there is a treasure trove of incriminating info on it regarding the Biden’s. I take no comfort in seeing others suffering, but it sure would be nice to see everything that’s on that laptop.

And speaking of empathy, I for one am scared shitless that Biden is going to fall flat on his ass during the debate next week. Will that end up being a good thing for the entire world to see his true mental decline? (Because you can bet your ass the entire world will be watching.) Maybe so, I’m not so sure I wanna see it first hand tho. It could end up being extremely embarrassing for our country.

Btw, what ever happened to the cocaine found in the White House? Lol
Old 06-20-2024, 06:58 PM   #547
elghund
Valued Poster

Quote:

Amy Carter snorted it……

Other items of note:

-Hunter Biden can rot in a flea trap for all I care.

-Biden Stock market performance better than Trump

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-b...182858118.html

-simple reasons to never vote for Trump:
January 6th
Charlottesville reaction
Ass kissing and groveling to Putin in Helsinki
He fucked Sarah Huckabee (how else did she get that gig?) lol!

elg…….
Old 06-20-2024, 07:11 PM   #548
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Lmfao!

If he fucked Sarah Huckabee, I’m voting for RFK Jr. lol

Wait….if it’s 3am and I had no other choices, I’d probably fuck Sarah Huckabee too. But, I’m just another dirty old whore myself lol

I’ll get back to you on the Biden vs Trump stock market. I’m half drunk and have a naughty sugar baby on her way over. Don’t have time to research at the moment lol
Old 06-20-2024, 07:30 PM   #549
clmc
Premium Access

Default FB, again even more Deflect and Derail fluff so typical of Don's Bloviators ....LOL

Quote:
What FACTS would you be referring to? I see no sited quotes or links to uphold these FACTS you speak of. Facts that you yourself had me in the past site with links and quoted statements.

As you have said before, it’s only FACTS when a person like myself supplies supporting links to prove such FACTS.
Dozens of links to REAL FACTS here FB:

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=homw+man y+lies+has+trump+commited+so+f ar&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#ip=

Now try to stay on Topic which is LIES by the Liar-in-Chief

Can't imagine why and how this Big-Mouth NYC BS Artist impresses you so.....js
clmc is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 07:31 PM   #550
clmc
Premium Access

Default FB, again even more Deflect and Derail fluff so typical of Don's Bloviators ....LOL

Quote:
....bosses of mafia families in NYC

.... what was magically discovered was Hunter’s laptop that has all the needed info to expose the Biden family corruption.

Topic is about your Liar-in-Chief.

Not these deflections you muse upon LOL

Perhaps you can start a thread on that BS, with a little help from some Trump Toadies.....LOL
clmc is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 07:40 PM   #551
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

whats the matter ole mary?

awww

RTM button not working?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 07:44 PM   #552
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

clmc

Maybe you can start posting actual FACTS. Another novel idea? Instead of name calling? Sounds like somebody never had their ass beat as a kid for their BS name calling on the playground.

How about you start posting actual FACTS? Or…putting forth a true rebuttal of the facts I’ve put forward. Not possible for you to comprehend? Not my problem dude.

The topic of this thread, if you haven’t noticed, or again are unable to comprehend, has evolved into not only Trump’s legal issues, but also the truth about the Biden family and their corruption as well.

If our Mod disagrees, I’d kindly stop and rescind all the FACTS I’ve noted.

Seems to me…You can’t handle the truth.
Old 06-20-2024, 07:44 PM   #553
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Topic is about your Liar-in-Chief.

Not these deflections you muse upon LOL

Perhaps you can start a thread on that BS, with a little help from some Trump Toadies.....LOL
IMHO elghund v FBSMLUVR are right and your wrong
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 07:53 PM   #554
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

^^^^

Yea, maybe so. Only history will tell. Problem is, he’s just another far left Lib than can do nothing more than name calling, throwing around insults, with a lack of true FACTS, and showing nothing but hate.

As many of you have noticed, clmc cannot nor is he capable of putting forth a true rebuttal of the facts about his beloved Old Joe.

Oh, and his use of all caps…now that is FACT lol
Old 06-20-2024, 07:53 PM   #555
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

all this shit just going to get worked out

in the streets anyways

matter of time
JONBALLS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies