Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36901
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2020, 01:36 PM   #541
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
LOL - all you have done on this board is spread vile hatred towards Trump and anyone who voted for him. You are the least qualified person to talk of tolerance.
Paradox of tolerance. Read up on it or you're speaking from a position of ignorance. I don't need to tolerate a guy who says things like "Donald J Trump is calling for a total and complete shut down of Muslims entering the country." Nor do I need to tolerate the percentage of his supporters who were attracted by that kind of rhetoric.

You also put up a straw man argument. That's not all I've done on this board. That was a lie that you just told.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 02:17 PM   #542
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Paradox of tolerance. Read up on it or you're speaking from a position of ignorance. I don't need to tolerate a guy who says things like "Donald J Trump is calling for a total and complete shut down of Muslims entering the country." Nor do I need to tolerate the percentage of his supporters who were attracted by that kind of rhetoric.
Bullshit. You use that load of crap to try and justify your vile hatred of Trump and anyone who voted for him. No one is falling for it. That is what you have done on this board and it speaks volumes about the type of intolerable person you are.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 02:35 PM   #543
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Him not liking Trump has zero bearing on your life. So why get pissy and defensive about it? Bad for the soul, especially if it's got a thin tin veneer.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 03:05 PM   #544
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Bullshit. You use that load of crap to try and justify your vile hatred of Trump and anyone who voted for him. No one is falling for it. That is what you have done on this board and it speaks volumes about the type of intolerable person you are.
You've got the chicken and the egg mixed up. My hatred of Trump is because of the despicable shit that he says and does. I knew he was a piece of shit ever since I heard him on the Howard Stern show back and the day, but I really didn't give two shits because he wasn't the president. It's logical for me to hate him now because of the seeds of division that he sews on a daily basis. Of course I'm gonna be intolerable to a diehard Trumpster. I wouldn't want it any other way.

It's ok. The cult of ignorance will no longer have their guy in the white house in three weeks.
Old 12-31-2020, 06:08 PM   #545
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Paradox of tolerance. Read up on it or you're speaking from a position of ignorance. I don't need to tolerate a gal who says things like "you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it... they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America." Nor do I need to tolerate the percentage of her supporters who were attracted by that kind of rhetoric.
Golly gee 1pitts, you actually manage to make sense sometimes!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 08:16 AM   #546
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

That was certainly a strategic error that she made by saying that, and I'm not sure it's quite 50%, but a significant percentage of his base are those things. He purposely pandered to them with his rhetoric, and wouldn't have beat her without them.

It was not by coincidence that David Duke said "this is one of the most exciting nights of my life -> make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump" on November 9, 2016.

Fuck her for letting that clown beat her.
Old 01-01-2021, 08:17 AM   #547
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

lusty, are you one of the ones that he pandered to with that type of rhetoric? "Donald J Trump is calling for a total and complete shut down of Muslims entering the country..." etc.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:59 AM   #548
IMGTH58
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
That was certainly a strategic error that she made by saying that, and I'm not sure it's quite 50%, but a significant percentage of his base are those things. He purposely pandered to them with his rhetoric, and wouldn't have beat her without them.

It was not by coincidence that David Duke said "this is one of the most exciting nights of my life -> make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump" on November 9, 2016.

Fuck her for letting that clown beat her.

Agreed. The email fiasco didn't help and Trump certainly capitalized on that. But being the hypocrite, he refused to use a secured mobile phone opening him and the country to untold risks.
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 12:09 PM   #549
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Him not liking Trump has zero bearing on your life. So why get pissy and defensive about it? Bad for the soul, especially if it's got a thin tin veneer.
Not pissy and defensive at all. If he wants to live life filled with hatred and remain un-informed, so be it.

But when comes on here and all he does is spread his hatred and unfounded lies - and insults any American who voted for Trump, then I will happily point that out.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 08:21 PM   #550
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

I find it really funny that people fanatically support a guy who called for a ban of all muslims entering the country, who called the mostly black NFL players "sons of bitches" because they chose to exercise their first amendment rights, who made largely inaccurate negative generalizations of Mexican immigrants, who negatively referred to his female opponent's monthly cycle in a debate, and who's VP pick is a well known homophobe, but if I say that a percentage of them are islamaphobic, racist, xenophobic, sexist, and homophobic, I'm supposedly the bad guy.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:32 AM   #551
thurman murmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
I find it really funny that people fanatically support a guy who called for a ban of all muslims entering the country, who called the mostly black NFL players "sons of bitches" because they chose to exercise their first amendment rights, who made largely inaccurate negative generalizations of Mexican immigrants, who negatively referred to his female opponent's monthly cycle in a debate, and who's VP pick is a well known homophobe, but if I say that a percentage of them are islamaphobic, racist, xenophobic, sexist, and homophobic, I'm supposedly the bad guy.
1. The "Muslim Ban" that you were referring to was put in place by Obama and was a very specific 13 countries and made complete sense at the time. Try again.
2. Just because the NFL "happens" to be around 70% black, he referred to ANYONE kneeling as a son of a bitch. What part did he say that he was referring to the "black" players? Try again.
3. He never made a largely inaccurate generalization of Mexican immigrants, watch the video. You know, the one that you already watched in full context and you still lie about it. Try again.
4. You're lying. He never said that. Try again.
5. VP Pence isn't a homophobe. Lies. Try again.

Is that seriously all that you got? You don't even know why you don't like him, you're just spewing false Democratic talking points and media lies that have be recycled for the past 4+ years lol. Are you sure that your egg wasn't scrambled before that little spermy thing crawled up in it? There's no real way to tell but it's definitely a good hypothesis based upon your behavior. You need to stop letting him ruin your life. Turn off the TV. Put your phone down. Take a vacation. Learn to meditate. Maybe consider seeing a therapist if you're that upset about a temporary politician effecting your everyday life. But then again you're gonna have to wait at least 4 more years. I cannot stress the excitement that I have for next week. There's gonna be some fireworks for sure lol.
thurman murmann is online now   Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 01:36 AM   #552
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Cult members tend to adore their cult leaders.
Quote:
I'll say it again, cult members usually adore their cult leader.

Jealous, aintcha?

Old 01-02-2021, 02:15 AM   #553
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Meet a Few "Cult" Members...

Old 01-02-2021, 02:19 AM   #554
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Theme Song for the "Cult"

What was our thread title again? Oh yeah, women for trumpy! Sing along, liberal chumps!!

Old 01-02-2021, 06:38 AM   #555
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurman murmann View Post
1. The "Muslim Ban" that you were referring to was put in place by Obama and was a very specific 13 countries and made complete sense at the time. Try again.
2. Just because the NFL "happens" to be around 70% black, he referred to ANYONE kneeling as a son of a bitch. What part did he say that he was referring to the "black" players? Try again.
3. He never made a largely inaccurate generalization of Mexican immigrants, watch the video. You know, the one that you already watched in full context and you still lie about it. Try again.
4. You're lying. He never said that. Try again.
5. VP Pence isn't a homophobe. Lies. Try again.

Is that seriously all that you got? You don't even know why you don't like him, you're just spewing false Democratic talking points and media lies that have be recycled for the past 4+ years lol. Are you sure that your egg wasn't scrambled before that little spermy thing crawled up in it? There's no real way to tell but it's definitely a good hypothesis based upon your behavior. You need to stop letting him ruin your life. Turn off the TV. Put your phone down. Take a vacation. Learn to meditate. Maybe consider seeing a therapist if you're that upset about a temporary politician effecting your everyday life. But then again you're gonna have to wait at least 4 more years. I cannot stress the excitement that I have for next week. There's gonna be some fireworks for sure lol.
1. False. Obama never said "Donald J Trump is calling for a total and complete ban of muslims entering the country." That was Trump's stated intention and his way of luring the islamaphobes to his cause. The first amendment and the court system wouldn't allow him to actually do it, but he did call for it.

2. The players were protesting racial injustice. The son's of bitches comment was indeed pandering to the racists who are mad at the protests.

3. He absolutely did make a largely inaccurate negative generalization of Mexican immigrants. I've watched the video many times. His speech made it seem like most of them are bad people, when in reality the opposite is true.

4. He absolutely was referring to her monthly cycle when he said “You know, you could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever...” He later tried to backpedal, but anyone not under the spell of a con man knew what he was referring to.

5. Pence absolutely is a homophobe: "He opposed gay and lesbian marriage. He opposed gay and lesbian people serving in the military. Mr. Pence serves in an administration that has removed protections for LGBTQ people from employment discrimination and that is banning transgender people from serving in the military. His wife works at a school that requires employees to affirm in writing that they will not in engage in homosexual acts or have a transgender identity and even threatens to expel students whose parents condone homosexual acts."

I'm not even gonna address those ignorant inaccurate assumptions that you made about my life, but I will just ask why do you people (Trump Dividians) have such a problem telling the truth?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women