Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2015, 08:44 PM   #541
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
When a man tells me to GTFO of the USA and that I dont love it, then no it is not your business and you are way out of your place in doing so.
We all have to find some way to get along. Unfortunately I think politics brings out the worst in everyone. The truth of the matter is that the politicians in DC don't give a shit about us anyway. They're fine with us bickering as long as it keeps our eyes averted as they continue to get away with shady shit.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 09:32 PM   #542
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post

when I was your age, pussy was free
Sorry buddy, your sister doesn't count.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 09:33 PM   #543
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Why don't you guys just secede? You don't like America and you think you can do better so just gtfo
Asking a republican to be sensible is like asking a republican to be sensible. It just ain't gonna happen.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 09:47 PM   #544
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
When a man tells me to GTFO of the USA and that I dont love it, then no it is not your business and you are way out of your place in doing so.
Only one way to find out if you love America, Cornholio.

Do you wear an American flag lapel pin on your ... overalls?

GTFO, you anti-American slime!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 11:19 PM   #545
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Only one way to find out if you love America, Cornholio.

Do you wear an American flag lapel pin on your ... overalls?

GTFO, you anti-American slime!

You see there UnderConstruction.....you see what happens when you say shit like that ?
The turd burgler Yssup comes out from under his rock and starts vomiting all over himself.
Please do all a favor. Dont fall for it. Dont be a dick like Yssup. He is just angry because he cant fit in with anyone.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 12:21 AM   #546
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Here's Truman AND Eisenhower both quoted as saying we didn't need to drop them because Japan was already going to surrender.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/...ambitions.html

I read the entire article, undercunt. I could find no such quote by Harry ("the buck stops here") Truman, who made the actual decision to drop the bombs. Would you please find the direct quote and point it out for everyone?

Btw, is this quote an example of the "binary thinking" that you keep bitching about?

"Japan surrendered because the Soviet Union began an invasion a few days after the Hiroshima bombing, not because of the atomic bombs themselves, he (Kuznick) says."

It appears your simple-minded historian from American University (Peter Kuznick) believes it has to be 100% one or the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
There's nothing in your article about President Truman or General Marshall believing the bomb was unnecessary, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. "Dugout" Doug's post-war relationship with Truman is well documented, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion; hence, his remarks regarding Truman should be taken with a grain of salt. Further, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, it should be remembered that "Dugout" Doug was the one who wanted to use nuclear weapons against the North Koreans and create a nuclear "no man's land" in CHINA! It also should be remembered how General Curtis LeMay was one those air power advocates seeking to advance his agenda for making the Air Force a separate military branch -- and that he preached that air power alone could have won WWII without the Army, Navy and Marines and that the Normandy invasion was "unnecessary", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

+1

If you listened to historical illiterates like undercunt and sham-scam, you would think Gen. Douglas McArthur and Gen. Curtis LeMay were anti-nuke peace activists!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 01:45 AM   #547
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Will someone tell Uber Cunt (he is on ignore) that the Soviet Union went to war with Japan because they agreed to attack Japan 90 days after the surrender of Germany and not because of the atomic bomb which brings me to another hidden point; the Soviets knew about the bomb because of communist sympathizers working for FDR and later Truman. (Read the Venona Papers)

I would also not be surprised that Truman or Eisenhower (MacArthur?) felt that Japan would surrender but at what cost? That is what they had to answer for themselves. Thousands of American, British, and Aussie POWs, millions of civilians would probably die if surrender was delayed for a long time and Japan was not ready to give up yet. The Imperial Army tried to kidnap the Emperor which failed because more moderate forces realized the war was over but the army didn't. They believe that facing millions of casualties would force the allies to pause and sue for a conditional peace.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:15 AM   #548
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I read the entire article, undercunt. I could find no such quote by Harry ("the buck stops here") Truman, who made the actual decision to drop the bombs. Would you please find the direct quote and point it out for everyone?

Btw, is this quote an example of the "binary thinking" that you keep bitching about?

"Japan surrendered because the Soviet Union began an invasion a few days after the Hiroshima bombing, not because of the atomic bombs themselves, he (Kuznick) says."

It appears your simple-minded historian from American University (Peter Kuznick) believes it has to be 100% one or the other.

+1

If you listened to historical illiterates like undercunt and sham-scam, you would think Gen. Douglas McArthur and Gen. Curtis LeMay were anti-nuke peace activists!
People like Peter Kuznick curiously always *forget* to mention how Stalin's knowledge of the bomb forged the time table for the Soviet Union plans to invade Manchuria.

Quote:
Many Americans who consider the use of the atomic bombs a cruel, racist mistake take no account of the Japanese yearning to die magnificently. Many would argue that the military facts proved Japan was defeated without the appalling slaughter at Hiroshima and Nagasaki ― the same facts, to the extent that the Japanese knew them, which increased the appeal of a death that demonstrated denial of self-interest and even community benefit. Belief counted for more than reason, the purity of motive more than the result or the righteousness of cause. The ability to defy rationality and logic was itself a triumph, which was surely why many young pilots felt only disgust and disgrace when they crashed without dying ― and why others were plunged into depression when their missions were cancelled or had to be aborted before they could make their sacrifice. Their feelings went beyond shame; in their own words, they felt deprived of death... [T]his merits surprise if one forgets that rational measurement also made little difference in larger war issues. Japan was defeated not only before Hiroshima but well before L-day on Okinawa yet the carnage there was only beginning.

Quote:
"If in doubt whether to live or die, it is always better to die" ― A saying repeated to the kamikaze pilots and other Japanese warriors.
(p. 212, Tennozan: The Battle of Okinawa and the Atomic Bomb. George. Fiefer (1992)).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Will someone tell Uber Cunt (he is on ignore) that the Soviet Union went to war with Japan because they agreed to attack Japan 90 days after the surrender of Germany and not because of the atomic bomb which brings me to another hidden point; the Soviets knew about the bomb because of communist sympathizers working for FDR and later Truman. (Read the Venona Papers)

I would also not be surprised that Truman or Eisenhower (MacArthur?) felt that Japan would surrender but at what cost? That is what they had to answer for themselves. Thousands of American, British, and Aussie POWs, millions of civilians would probably die if surrender was delayed for a long time and Japan was not ready to give up yet. The Imperial Army tried to kidnap the Emperor which failed because more moderate forces realized the war was over but the army didn't. They believe that facing millions of casualties would force the allies to pause and sue for a conditional peace.
And don't forget how Ol' Uncle Joe promised the Poles he was going to help them in their fight against the Nazis in 1939.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:14 AM   #549
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Afraid I have to agree with JD on this one. The bomb was almost certainly the cause and Stalin's greed to claim some of the spoils was the effect.

But neither of you are addressing the other big (maybe biggest) reason: the US agreed that the emperor would not be tried for war crimes.

Decisions of that magnitude (surrendering) are almost never single issue decisions.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:22 AM   #550
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:

+1

Never said they were activists. As for Truman, it's Eisenhower. I misspoke. You know, Eisenhower, commanding general, future president?
Old 03-01-2015, 10:34 AM   #551
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Never said they were activists. As for Truman, it's Eisenhower. I misspoke. You know, Eisenhower, commanding general, future president?
You mean the presidency wherein "MAD" -- the acronym for "Mutually Assured Destruction" -- became a household word, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?

Quote:
There is more than 50 years of history to Pyongyang's attempt to gain a nuclear weapon, triggered in part by threats from Presidents Harry S. Truman and Dwight D. Eisenhower to end the Korean War.

In 1950, when a reporter asked Truman whether he would use atomic bombs at a time when the war was going badly, the president said, "That includes every weapon we have."

Three years later, Eisenhower made a veiled threat, saying he would "remove all restraints in our use of weapons" if the North Korean government did not negotiate in good faith an ending to that bloody war.

In 1957 [Ike's administration], the United States placed nuclear-tipped Matador missiles in South Korea, to be followed in later years, under both Republican and Democratic administrations, by nuclear artillery, most of which was placed within miles of the demilitarized zone.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...101401068.html
BTW, Old-THUMPER, it wasn't JD who pointed out that Stalin's time table for invading Manchuria was based on knowing about the bomb. "August Storm" began when it did because of Hiroshima, and the U.S. didn't publicly yield on the emperor until after the Japanese had surrendered, Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:38 AM   #552
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Afraid I have to agree with JD on this one. The bomb was almost certainly the cause and Stalin's greed to claim some of the spoils was the effect.

But neither of you are addressing the other big (maybe biggest) reason: the US agreed that the emperor would not be tried for war crimes.

Decisions of that magnitude (surrendering) are almost never single issue decisions.
Don't be "Afraid" Old-Thunderbird... Your Ozombies friends will always love you.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 11:41 AM   #553
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
You mean the presidency wherein "MAD" -- the acronym for "Mutually Assured Destruction" -- became a household word, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?

BTW, Old-THUMPER, it wasn't JD who pointed out that Stalin's time table for invading Manchuria was based on knowing about the bomb. "August Storm" began when it did because of Hiroshima, and the U.S. didn't publicly yield on the emperor until after the Japanese had surrendered, Old-THUMPER.
what does korea have to do with ww2?
Old 03-01-2015, 11:41 AM   #554
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
I read the entire article, undercunt. I could find no such quote by Harry ("the buck stops here") Truman, who made.....
It's Eisenhower. Like I said before. Harry Truman, defending the actions of Harry Truman does not provide credibility to any argument. You know, kind of like how you guys dont give a shit about anything obama says about his policies. I wouldn't either.

Quote:

They weren't. That's exactly the point. They weren't, yet they were still against the destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. That should tell you about all you need to know.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 11:54 AM   #555
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Go stick your dick in a light socket, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, the electroshock therapy might unscramble your Kool Aid sotted, lib-retarded brain.
That was hilarious!!! (But, you are otherwise kind of repetitive and look just as stupid as the idiot IvaBiggen you go back and forth with on so many useless threads.)
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women