Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2014, 12:02 PM   #526
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service.
In the likely event that you missed it and it is becoming quite obvious that you have repeatedly missed it, any concerns, expressed or otherwise, about Shrubbie's actual commitment to his time served in the military, should be directed to one of Reagan's trusted military advisers. He had the following to say:

"Bush did not fulfill his obligations and could have been ordered to active duty as a result."

I am just the messenger! And a mighty good one at that! (If I do say so myself.)
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:19 PM   #527
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
In the likely event that you missed it, any concerns, expressed or otherwise, about Shrubbie's actual commitment to his time served in the military, should be directed to one of Reagan's trusted military advisers. He had the following to say:

"Bush did not fulfill his obligations and could have been ordered to active duty as a result."

I am just the messenger! And a mighty good one at that! (If I do say so myself.)
The only thing "missed", BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, was your LZ in Panama where you hit your head and impaired your memory, because, if your memory was serving you correctly, you'd recall that your concerns about Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article YOU cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service.

And you forgot to answer this question, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat -- what type of discharges were Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Odumbo awarded?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:25 PM   #528
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
concerns about Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service.
In the likely event that you missed it, (it is becoming quite obvious that you have repeatedly missed it) any concerns, expressed or otherwise, about Shrubbie's actual commitment to his time served in the military, should be directed to one of Reagan's trusted military advisers. He had the following to say:

I am just the messenger!
Old 07-16-2014, 12:31 PM   #529
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
In the likely event that you missed it, any concerns, expressed or otherwise, about Shrubbie's actual commitment to his time served in the military, should be directed to one of Reagan's trusted military advisers. He had the following to say:

I am just the messenger!
Again, the only thing "missed", BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, was your LZ in Panama where you hit your head and impaired your memory, because, if your memory was serving you correctly, you'd recall that your concerns about Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article YOU cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service.

BTW, you forgot to answer this question, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat -- what type of discharges were Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Odumbo awarded?
Old 07-16-2014, 12:38 PM   #530
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
that your concerns about Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service.
In the likely event that you missed it, (it is becoming quite obvious that you have repeatedly missed it) any concerns, expressed or otherwise, about Shrubbie's actual commitment to his time served in the military, should be directed to one of Reagan's trusted military advisers. He had the following to say:

I am just the messenger!
Old 07-16-2014, 12:39 PM   #531
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
In the likely event that you missed it, (it is becoming quite obvious that you have repeatedly missed it)any concerns, expressed or otherwise, about Shrubbie's actual commitment to his time served in the military, should be directed to one of Reagan's trusted military advisers. He had the following to say:

I am just the messenger!
It is obvious, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, the only thing "missed" was your LZ in Panama where you bumped your head and impaired your memory, because, if your memory was properly serving you, you'd recall that your concerns about Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article YOU cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service.

And a reminder, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you forgot to answer this question: "What type of discharges were Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Odumbo awarded?"
Old 07-16-2014, 12:41 PM   #532
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service.

I am just the messenger!
Old 07-16-2014, 12:42 PM   #533
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

I am just the messenger!
Your memory is quite impaired, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, the only thing "missed" was your LZ in Panama where you seriously injured your head, because, if your memory was properly serving you, you'd recall that your concerns about Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article YOU cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service.

Another reminder, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you forgot to answer this question: "What type of discharges were Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Odumbo awarded?"
Old 07-16-2014, 12:46 PM   #534
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:

I am just the messenger!
Old 07-16-2014, 12:47 PM   #535
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

I am just the messenger!
Again, your memory is very impaired, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, the only thing "missed" was your LZ in Panama where you seriously injured your head, because, if your memory was properly serving you, you'd recall that your concerns about Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article YOU cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service.

Is your head injury so serious that you cannot read, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat? Once again, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you forgot to answer this question: "What type of discharges were Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Odumbo awarded?"
Old 07-16-2014, 12:48 PM   #536
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Same shit is happening in Iran right now and a deadline looms this weekend. They will have a nuclear weapon developed in the next 6 months and already have ICBM capability. How long do we let them play games before we do something about it?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:52 PM   #537
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:

I am just the messenger!
Old 07-16-2014, 12:52 PM   #538
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

I am just the messenger!
Goodness, gracious, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you are so mentally impaired that you cannot remember that the only thing "missed" was your LZ in Panama where you seriously injured your head, because, if your memory was properly serving you, you'd recall that your concerns about Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article YOU cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service.

Your head injury must really be serious because you cannot read and respond, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. Again, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you forgot to answer this question: "What type of discharges were Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Odumbo awarded?"
Old 07-16-2014, 12:56 PM   #539
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:

I am just the messenger!
Old 07-16-2014, 12:57 PM   #540
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

I am just the messenger!
What is the matter, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat? Are you so mentally impaired that you cannot remember that the only thing "missed" was your LZ in Panama where you seriously injured your head, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat? If your memory was properly serving you, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you'd recall that your concerns about Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article YOU cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service.

Again, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you forgot to answer this question: "What type of discharges were Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Odumbo awarded?" By avoiding the question you are demonstrating that your head injury must really be so serious that you cannot read and respond, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women