Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42486
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2016, 03:40 PM   #526
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
They can only be rebutting the illiterate ones..........wait...........w asn't Natalia with an agency back when she was illiterate?
You mean this lady?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056267684

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDFWU View Post
Dear Citizen44,

You know, I'm just tired of assholes like yourself trying to trash girls by speaking negative about them, switching stories around in their favor and/or just plain fucking lying. I mean why do you feel the need to do that? Does that make you feel better?? Or is it because you think I don't have a voice, or a way to defend myself? Because to MFs like yourself I'm just some "wet-back", non-English speaker little whore from an agency who's ignorant and unaware of the things posted on this board ?? And can't say or do anything about the lies and bs you feel like posting about me ?? How little do you know me, I know how to put things together better than FBI can... Man I have let a lot of sh!t which has been far from the truth go, many times. God knows I have lol... Including the non-sense speculations made by "Seeya104" I just let his stupidity and ignorance speak for himself on the one... But enough is enough your comments have beyond crossed the line with me. I honestly thought "seeya104" was one of the Dumbest MFs I ever met, but I gotta say you're UUUP there with him. I think people should always get ALL the credit they deserve for being Stupid, and you my friend have earned ALL of it. Explain to me how does the fact of me putting LUBE and ORAL SEX FLAVOR GEL in my vagina before each session translate in to me not taking a shower ??? I mean how else am I supposed to get wet?? By the good looks, charming personality and sex skills YOU DO NOT POSSESS??????
That Wednesday morning you came to see me at 11:30AM, you were the my FIRST appt of that day. The power had actually went off earlier that morning so K didn't schedule any appts until for after 11:00, so your assumption of me being "lubed" from the "previous guy" is ALL WRONG!!! I would NEVER see a client without DETAILED cleaning up, EVER. My Pussy is SPARKLING CLEAN AND JUICY for EVERY SESSION. There has NEVER being a complaint on that matter, on the contrary there's always good, positive comments in regards to it, such as "great smell all over" "super clean" "smelled and tasted Great" etc..etc... As a matter of fact K knows not to schedule me appts any less than 30 mins apart, as I not only Detailed clean after every session but also re-touch my make up and hair, so it looks fresh every time I see a client. Why? Because not only I am a woman that likes and enjoy taking care of herself but, also because I respect my clients who have chosen to come see me, and I know they're expecting to see somebody that at least tried to look good and sexy for them. And because I take my time to do my hair and makeup I don't shower with clients before or after sessions, is just not my thing. Which by the way you DID NOT ask me to shower together before the session, you asked at the END and yes I did declined. #1 To not mess up my hair #2 cause I did not want to spend another minute close to you. I could sense the type of jerk you are.
Calling me a "Hoe Ass" in private tags... Wish you would to my Face!! I CANNOT stand Mothef*ckas like you who look down to providers and somehow think you're better than us. Smfh Yes, I give my P*ssy for money but YOU pay MEEEE for my P*ssy how the F*CK does that make you better than me ????????
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 03:47 PM   #527
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Right DH and Wu.
You do what you need to do, I don't care what that is, right up until you fuck it up...then the caring starts...

By the way, have any of you ever corresponded with Evelyn...you know...to see how literate she actually is?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:04 PM   #528
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
seems kinda racist
...only on Tuesdays
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:10 PM   #529
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Wait........are you saying this is all NYr's fault?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:11 PM   #530
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Can't be. No cubans were harmed in the making of this thread.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:20 PM   #531
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Awww c'mon...there's gotta be a butthurt Cuban fucktard here somewhere...:sigh:
Old 06-01-2016, 04:20 PM   #532
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
gtoman,

Here are the GLs in play.........

#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.

#24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.

This is what Spice, PistolPete, SMI and DeD are hanging their modtard hat on to allow Natalia to handle Evelyn Cruz's account and post the afore mentioned rebuttal.........
Please direct me to the portion of GL#24 which explicitly states that the rebuttal thread disputing a review must be posted by the reviewed party herself.

Quote:
Some verified providers may have a "helper" This is defined as someone who you are allowing to access your account to post your ad on a weekly basis. This is fine at ECCIE Worldwide, however we do require that you request approval from staff prior to allowing someone this access. This will be approved on a case-by-case basis. In any case where you request a male member to assist you with your ad, conditional approval may be given and your settings/usergroup adjusted to disable access to the female-only forums. This is especially important, since you would be placing your account access in jeopardy by allowing another party to access your account without prior staff approval.

As you can see, the modtards fucked it up from the beginning........wait, let me go look in modtardville where it is documented that Natalia sought and received permission to act as Evelyn Cruz's "helper" what with her being illiterate and all.............nope, don't see it.
You sure about that? I wasn't aware you could see Houston staff areas. Oh wait....

As I've stated, we were previously aware of their connection to eachother. Girls help each other out all the time on this site as you well know, there's no harm no foul here.

As a side note, if I had a dollar for everytime I met a girl and immediately realized she'd had help writing her ad or constructing an email response...well, I'd have a lot of dollars
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:23 PM   #533
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
All would be right with the world if we could get more variety in the ethnicity/race drop-down selections, as well as be able to choose 'bisexual,' in our showcases. And FTR, I blame NaN.
Old 06-01-2016, 04:26 PM   #534
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
And FTR, I blame NaN.
Is Yummy still butt-hurt she didn't pass his screening?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:27 PM   #535
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

At least her mini-blinds will remain clean...
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:30 PM   #536
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Is Yummy still butt-hurt she didn't pass his screening?
Yes, I am still butthurt that I didn't pass his pimp's screening...something about asking about BBCR services and upsells a in a grammatically incorrect run on sentence...smh
Old 06-01-2016, 04:32 PM   #537
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
At least her mini-blinds will remain clean...
You think this is funny?!?! I had a towel rack specially installed next to my window in anticipation of our rendezvous...NaN and his pimp left me with blueWalls...
Old 06-01-2016, 04:33 PM   #538
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Gotta weed out the skancks and time-wasters. Yummy knows how that goes.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:38 PM   #539
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Oh hell no. This is not medical speculation, but at least 2 members would have apoplexy strokes if we did that. From extreme glee. Right DH and Wu.

Have you noticed that there are few rules but many guidelines on the board? The answer to your question is simple, but yet not. You have to supply info which shows that the review is true. It could be just one item. It make take 20 smaller items which add to the whole. As you said, each case is different.
Am I supposed to save texts/pms and other messages before and after appointments so I can "prove" it took place?
Want access to our tolltag?
Should we have our TG friend secretly film like !Vi! did?

Based on what you're saying, if a guy gives a provider a bad review, someone calls the review false and the reviewer can't prove it happened you just take the provider's word for it?
corona is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:43 PM   #540
ECCIE2NDAVE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post

[COLOR="red"][I]You sure about that? I wasn't aware you could see Houston staff areas. Oh wait....
As I've stated, we were previously aware of their connection to eachother. .
talking about their connection i have a doubt about it, not sure how many feel the same way
Attached Images
File Type: jpg les.jpg (4.7 KB, 102 views)
ECCIE2NDAVE is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women