Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41570
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2015, 08:07 PM   #526
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

There she is the queen bee of harrssment. Grow up sweetheart please. Go run your specials and go eat your hamburgers.
Funny i got my body runinng pillsbury.You should run too then you will have a flat stomach too. Not just jelly. Sure the dr did my boobs and proud of them! Your boob are nothing but fat sweetheart. Go put on some more weight guess what they will get bigger. Just quit hating.. Ive got way more reviews than you will ever Your name Jules will never be anything, ever. Ive seen tons of guys that you have seen and trust me doll your shit aint that good. So go do some squats and eat some salads. Let ur hair grow out like normal girls and quit getting weaves. I have more girlfriends on here than you have clients. Ive been around since aspd. The top notch girls aren't on here because they dont want to put up with the crap that girl's like you create. Now take a breather. Say i wont think of Tara for the rest of the nite. I will get back to my life and not think of her.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:15 PM   #527
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
There she is the queen bee of harrssment. Grow up sweetheart please. Go run your specials and go eat your hamburgers.
Funny i got my body runinng pillsbury.You should run too then you will have a flat stomach too. Not juat jelly. Sure the dr did my boobs and proud of them! Your boob are nothing but fat sweetheart. Go put on some more weight guess what they will get bigger.
Classy response as usual 👍

But we are the haters lol
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:17 PM   #528
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Funny i got my body runinng pillsbury.You should run too then you will have a flat stomach too. Not juat jelly. Sure the dr did my boobs and proud of them! Your boob are nothing but fat sweetheart. Go put on some more weight guess what they will get bigger. Just quit hating.. Ive got way more reviews than you will ever Your name Jules will never be anything, ever. Ive seen tons of guys that you hace seen and truste doll your shit aint that good. So go do some squats and eat some salads. Let ur hair grow out like normal girls and quit getting weaves. I have my girlfriends on here than you have clients. Ive been around since aspd. The top notch girls aremnt on here because they dont want to put up with the crap that you create. Now take a breather. Say i wont think of Tara for the rest of the nite. I will get back to my life and not think of her.

There she is the editing queen...

Where they at tho? Lol
Old 09-30-2015, 08:19 PM   #529
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hey what can i say hooked on phonics didnt work for me. But screen shot it crazy girl like you always do. Hurry
Hurry. Do you actually have Tara pictures hanging in your room??? I mean really get off me.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:19 PM   #530
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Classy response as usual ��

But we are the haters lol
I wouldnt say your a hater more like a crazy wanta b fan.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:29 PM   #531
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Hey what can i say hooked on phonics didnt work for me. But screen shot it crazy girl like you always do. Hurry
Hurry. Do you actually have Tara pictures hanging in your room??? I mean really get off me.
Halloween is coming good idea
Old 09-30-2015, 08:31 PM   #532
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah im thinking about going as a fat woman with cottage cheese legs. Have and ideas? Or pillsbury? Not sure. What are you going to be? I think party city has plus sizes
Old 09-30-2015, 08:35 PM   #533
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yeah im thinking about going as a fat woman with cottage cheese legs. No any ideas? Or pillsbury? Not sure. What are you going to be? I think party city has plus sizes
130 isnt fat honey... this is texas some men like a lil meat on their bones there is a market for everything in this lovely hobby. I dont need to knock anyone to make money thats some shit haters do.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:38 PM   #534
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Your the shit hater. Loud and clear. Honey what's your bmi? Im sure not good. I have 6 % body fat
Rest muscle. Aint no flab on this woman. Trust me there's plenty to grab onto when they grab my ass.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:47 PM   #535
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Funny i got my body runinng pillsbury.You should run too then you will have a flat stomach too. Not just jelly. Sure the dr did my boobs and proud of them! Your boob are nothing but fat sweetheart. Go put on some more weight guess what they will get bigger. Just quit hating.. Ive got way more reviews than you will ever Your name Jules will never be anything, ever. Ive seen tons of guys that you have seen and trust me doll your shit aint that good. So go do some squats and eat some salads. Let ur hair grow out like normal girls and quit getting weaves. I have more girlfriends on here than you have clients. Ive been around since aspd. The top notch girls aren't on here because they dont want to put up with the crap that girl's like you create. Now take a breather. Say i wont think of Tara for the rest of the nite. I will get back to my life and not think of her.
Quote:
Quote:
I wouldnt say your a hater more like a crazy wanta b fan.
Quote:
Yeah im thinking about going as a fat woman with cottage cheese legs. Have and ideas? Or pillsbury? Not sure. What are you going to be? I think party city has plus sizes
Quote:
Your the shit hater. Loud and clear. Honey what's your bmi? Im sure not good. I have 6 % body fat
Rest muscle. Aint no flab on this woman. Trust me there's plenty to grab onto when they grab my ass.
Surely one of your lap dogs could come up with something more clever or at least different. Of course I could be over estimating your client base.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:49 PM   #536
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
Surely one of your lap dogs could come up with something more clever or at least different. Of course I could be over estimating your client base.
Ima Go with the latter of the two
Old 09-30-2015, 08:50 PM   #537
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Two mods told me to leave you alone that its not worth it. Think im just gonna say goodnite to ya. And lets see what happens.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:51 PM   #538
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Ima Go with the latter of the two
Come on lets get this to 50,000 views.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:51 PM   #539
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
I've never seen so much effort go into hating on one person. It's borderline mind boggling. Here we have a bunch of 'adults', literally PILING ON, instigating, playing grade school games, doing the ol 'Let's all not like her...together!' tactics.

Seriously. If anything, you'd think 'adults' would try to separate themselves from the PILE ON. It literally looks like 'World War Z' the way you all go after her. Even if she has her imperfect ways (who doesn't), what does it make EACH OF YOU look like to be part of the World War Z Pile on??
maybe

blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:53 PM   #540
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Two mods told me to leave you alone that its not worth it. Think im just gonna say goodnite to ya. And lets see what happens.
Getting close to a ban again? Goodnight

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women