Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41573
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2017, 10:33 AM   #511
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Republicans running in 2018 are gonna rethink how much they want to be associated with Trump.
Oh, they'll want to be associated with him. If they want to win...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9947ba78e669
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 11:37 AM   #512
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default Quick! Somebody Feed Van Jones Another Big Fat Nothing-Burger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
Just in the last few days CNN was caught pushing fake news...
CNN pushing fake news? Naaaaah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsTbrFhEFFo
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:16 PM   #513
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Yes, Jimmy Carter was angling to go to North Korea however he's old enough to say what he thinks without having to try to suck up to somebody for a job. The other republicans you mentioned simply do not like Trump. Corker is a true conservative republican --Trump is not.
I have CNN on during the day when I'm not busy - I only have internet and not cable. Plus I like to to see if I can spot their dislike of Trump - Wolf is on the verge of a breakdown and I want to see it. In the evening I like to compare NBC,CBS or ABC to CNN - it's amazing the difference in tone. Then there is PBS - which is good too. I never watch MSNBC - Winn was right- they are too much on the left.

Please he definitely was sucking up, you're never too old to suck up. They don't like Trump? I think they just spoke what they've seen dealing with him. And since they are Republicans, it has to be taken serious since we have to do that with Carter. And I guess all those years Fox News wasn't blatantly showing their dislike for Obama. Oh and they aren't biased enough to say not cover actual news like governor races, except they did. Or not cover huge news like indictments against Trump campaign people. Wait they did that too. CNN is different in tone? They actually give Trump people a voice.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:22 PM   #514
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
If the NAACP has their way we won't even have to worry about it anymore because we won't even have a fucking national anthem...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...angled-banne/?

They just won't stop until they nuke Mount Rushmore.

Teddy can stay. He didn't own any slaves.
Bahahahaha of all the people, you are the one attacking the NAACP. Guess what the anthem is racist, you should read the lyrics. Do I think it should or will happen, no, but it's their prerogative to. Classic though, you throwing out baseless things . They haven't said shit about Rushmore. Want me to play that game.. Trump won't stop until all minorities are locked up or dead.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:05 PM   #515
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Bahahahaha of all the people, you are the one attacking the NAACP. Guess what the anthem is racist, you should read the lyrics. Do I think it should or will happen, no, but it's their prerogative to. Classic though, you throwing out baseless things . They haven't said shit about Rushmore. Want me to play that game.. Trump won't stop until all minorities are locked up or dead.
You accuse gfejunkie of "throwing out baseless claims" then say "Trump won't stop until all minorities are locked up of dead"? Pot, meet kettle!
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:03 AM   #516
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
You accuse gfejunkie of "throwing out baseless claims" then say "Trump won't stop until all minorities are locked up of dead"? Pot, meet kettle!
My God, you are a moron. That was the point. I intentionally made a baseless claim in response to him doing the same. That's why right before that baseless claim it says want me to play that game... it shouldn't be too hard to recognize that. You shouldn't have access to a computer with how stupid you are my dude.
Old 11-10-2017, 06:28 AM   #517
gfejunkie

Quote:
Careful there, guy. You're threatening his victimhood. Next thing you know, he'll be calling YOU a racist.

That's all he's got.

Boo fuckin' hoo.
Old 11-10-2017, 06:37 AM   #518
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Careful there, guy. You're threatening his victimhood. Next thing you know, he'll be calling YOU a racist.

That's all he's got.

Boo fuckin' hoo.
That's all I got huh? Hahaha.

And victimhood? You are the one he's trying to make a victim, not me. Stop being such a little bitch about things. You made a baseless claim and I in kind, made one back to prove a point. You are a racist. I've seen it, your friends have seen it, your ex brother-in-law has seen it. When people are telling you you're dead, lay down.
Old 11-10-2017, 07:06 AM   #519
gfejunkie

Quote:
That's all I got huh? Hahaha.

And victimhood? You are the one he's trying to make a victim, not me. Stop being such a little bitch about things. You made a baseless claim and I in kind, made one back to prove a point. You are a racist. I've seen it, your friends have seen it, your ex brother-in-law has seen it. When people are telling you you're dead, lay down.
You can't even keep what I say straight when it's in black and white right in front of your face. Go fuck yourself, millsy.

Public service announcement:

https://www.facebook.com/events/155154668404898/

If you're on FB, give them a 'Like'.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:35 AM   #520
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

That's all he's got.

Boo fuckin' hoo.
GFE, they love to get their inner victim out and parade it in front of everyone. It's how they think.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:50 AM   #521
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I read viewership on week 10 game was lowest since 2007. And Green Bay was playing who draws everyone. Again, anybody that denies less people (and I mean a lot of people) are watching because of "the knee" you are dishonest or have your head in the sand. I'm still boycotting.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:06 PM   #522
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Looks like the kneelers are losers too!

Quote:
Once again those NFL players choosing to “take a knee” during the anthem have apparently suffered from Self Inflicted Degradation of Performance Syndrome or SIDOPS where every NFL team which had at least one player “taking a knee” during the anthem not only lost their game, but did so in embarrassing or record-setting fashion.

In September the original SIDOPS research suggested that protesting NFL players were inducing a performance debilitating conflict into their brain when they protested. The SIDOPS phenomena was revisited again in October in not only trending negative team and individual player outcomes, but included expanded the research to include similarly afflicted European and High School sports teams.

Now, during the NFL’s week nine all three teams who had at least one player kneel during the anthem, the Seahawks, the Giants and the 49’ers – all lost and lost well outside of their predictive “Vegas” odds.
https://personalliberty.com/nfl-week...ance-syndrome/
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 04:33 PM   #523
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can't even keep what I say straight when it's in black and white right in front of your face. Go fuck yourself, millsy.

Public service announcement:

https://www.facebook.com/events/155154668404898/

If you're on FB, give them a 'Like'.

Hahaha sure I can't buddy. Go fuck yourself, you idiotic, racist, piece of shit.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:04 AM   #524
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek303 View Post
I read viewership on week 10 game was lowest since 2007. And Green Bay was playing who draws everyone. Again, anybody that denies less people (and I mean a lot of people) are watching because of "the knee" you are dishonest or have your head in the sand. I'm still boycotting.
Good for you. Just got my TV Guide for next week. Due to the World Series which took the top 5 places in "America's Most Watched", NFL prime time broadcasts were only 5th, 9th, and 9th (tie). There seems to be no eroding of the fan base based on those ratings.

I tried to find evidence to back up your claim about viewership being the lowest since 2007. Viewership is doing very well in prime time as I've shown. Care to supply a link?

BTW, attendance at the Seahawks-Cardinals game on Thursday night was 1,239 ABOVE capacity, and since I watched some of the game, I can guarantee you that it wasn't just tickets sold, it was butts in seats.

I may have my head in the stand, but absolutely nothing I find supports your contention that NFL fan support is waning. BTW, tomorrow was supposed to be an organized boycott of NFL games. Interested to see how that goes.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 06:27 AM   #525
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Good for you. Just got my TV Guide for next week. Due to the World Series which took the top 5 places in "America's Most Watched", NFL prime time broadcasts were only 5th, 9th, and 9th (tie). There seems to be no eroding of the fan base based on those ratings.

I tried to find evidence to back up your claim about viewership being the lowest since 2007. Viewership is doing very well in prime time as I've shown. Care to supply a link?

BTW, attendance at the Seahawks-Cardinals game on Thursday night was 1,239 ABOVE capacity, and since I watched some of the game, I can guarantee you that it wasn't just tickets sold, it was butts in seats.

I may have my head in the stand, but absolutely nothing I find supports your contention that NFL fan support is waning. BTW, tomorrow was supposed to be an organized boycott of NFL games. Interested to see how that goes.
Anyone who says that the NFL ratings are down because of the kneeling and that alone, that person is full of shit. It's impossible to know who's boycotting and why. I've said it before, there are people who are boycotting because the treatment of Kaepernick, there are tons of business articles talking about the impact of overexposure and the impact of streaming on the ratings. But dumbass people will ignore all of that and say nope it's because they took a knee. That's the line for all the people watching football. Not when the players were on camera hitting their wife, not when we found out how concussions where impacting players, not when players are accused of sexual assault. No of that led to low ratings. But kneeling does? Please. It's a combination of things that have ratings lower and the two main ones are streaming and overexposure. The other things would bring small dips in ratings.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women