Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2014, 02:31 PM   #5191
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
As the Texans kicked off the first day of OTAs on Tuesday, they had four quarterbacks throwing passes inside the bubble at NRG Park. And there are going to be four quarterbacks throwing passes for at least a while longer.
full story....

http://www.csnhouston.com/football-h...bcs&ocid=yahoo
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:47 PM   #5192
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
I agree the DB's will be better if the pass rush is better and it should be. The problem is the DB's still suck. They just are not playmakers. Slow and lacking ball skills(Dopey said BT had tremendous ball skills, LOL).

The OL is still weak also but should be improved very slightly with the UCLA cat. Hopefully Queesenbury is a stud and comes thru and kicks ass or the other North Carolina OL that Rick Smith wasted a 3rd round pick on will come back and give us something. Brennan Williams I think was his name.

Other than the shitty secondary and weak OL and below average QB play this team is talented enough to win the division that is very weak. That is why Andre pulling his shit makes me angry. Not to worried tho as B'OB will not take any shit and coach em up unlike the Kunt Kubes.

Better Coaching
Better OL
Better Running game(Foster you better put you dick away and be ready)
Better QB play(slightly)
Better pass rush
Better LB play

Same old shitty secondary or worse hopefully gets coached up
Same or shittier Special teams(Losing Braman sucks) but the coaching should be better than the fucktard we had under Kubes.

A lot depends on health, if we stay healthy we can challenge for the weak ass division championship. We have very little to no depth on D. Damn my Deep Steel Blue glasses are definitely on today!!
I agree, the Texans were a very good team and the floor fell out last year. They were in disarray. I put that on management. Kubiak clearly lost the team. But if you look at the roster, they have as much or more talent than anyone in their division. Luck takes a beating, if he goes down, the Colts have nothing. If Clowney and Nix play reasonably well, the secondary becomes better. The Steelers had a top rated D for years with average corners. They also were at the top in sacks and stoping the run. It starts with the front 7. I think BOB is the best new addition. The Texans will be tougher and more disciplined.Thats my take.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:59 PM   #5193
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet?
Quote:
(Dopey said BT had tremendous ball skills, LOL).
JFF said his personal ATF 'Sugar' Daddio has excellent cock measuring skills. JFF was also quite impressed with 'Sug's' Up Close & Personal Lip Service.

Way to go 'Sug', you are making quite a name for yourself!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 05:22 PM   #5194
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I agree, the Texans were a very good team and the floor fell out last year. They were in disarray. I put that on management. Kubiak clearly lost the team. But if you look at the roster, they have as much or more talent than anyone in their division. Luck takes a beating, if he goes down, the Colts have nothing. If Clowney and Nix play reasonably well, the secondary becomes better. The Steelers had a top rated D for years with average corners. They also were at the top in sacks and stoping the run. It starts with the front 7. I think BOB is the best new addition. The Texans will be tougher and more disciplined.Thats my take.
I said a few posts back that the Defensive Front 7 could easily be the determining factor with this team. While it remains to be seen who will emerge as the starters due to injuries etc., the Texans have the potential of having an opening day lineup of 4 first round draft choices and a second from their starting defensive front 7. There are not many NFL teams who can make that claim. If the Texans can get a consistent push from their front 7, both with their pass rush and against the run, it should shield many of the deficiencies they have in the defensive backfield.

One added bonus to a formidable defensive front 7 would be the offense could easily be playing with a shorter playing field this year, due to better overall field position. I am looking forward to the season. I hope Bambino is correct and we will have a 9 win season, but at this point in time I am going to stick with my previous prediction of 7-9. I will revisit it toward the end of training camp.

Let's hope for the best!
Old 05-28-2014, 09:54 PM   #5195
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I heard the other day on the radio that a the end of practice Kuntiak would make Bullock kick a pressure field goal to end practice or the team would run sprints. Bullock misses the field goal and Kuntiak gives him a redo. I am so glad that fucking pussy is gone. BOB looks like he has a serious no nonsense attitude. BOB will hold his players accountable unlike the "it's on me BULLSHIT!!! Party on!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:11 AM   #5196
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Wonder what is going to happen with Fat Randy
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:00 AM   #5197
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

The Radio guys said the Rice kicker will beat out fat Randy. I didn't know we signed the Rice kicker. Gotta have a good kicker and it helps if he is extra cheap.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 04:56 AM   #5198
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Wonder what is going to happen with Fat Randy
Just curious BL, what did you think about The General regrading the entire 2011 NFL draft and giving the Texans an A-?
Old 05-30-2014, 05:15 AM   #5199
BigLouie
Valued Poster

I thought it was an excellent draft. We should have traded up and taken Jimmy G earlier but overall ok. Based on the draft I now wonder if all of our draft bust can be tied back to Kubiak. Smith did a heck of a better job in the middle rounds with Kubiak gone.

I do not share your thoughts on the defensive front 7. The outside linebackers last year were the worst in the NFL. Cushing is coming back from another injury. There is a limit on how many times you can come back from serious knee injury and still be any good. I know Satin and Dick'em Down and those two would be better safeties than those clowns we have now. Other than JJ and Clowney the rest of the defense just is not that good. I have hopes for Nix in the middle but just about everyone else is not that good.
Old 05-30-2014, 08:13 PM   #5200
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Quote:
When Houston Texans head coach Bill O'Brien said on Tuesday that the quarterback competition was wide open, that should not have come as a surprise.
http://www.csnhouston.com/football-h...bcs&ocid=yahoo
Old 06-05-2014, 07:34 PM   #5201
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

What's up with Yinz homos? JFF threw 3 Ints in practice yesterday. Big news. He's tiny. Goodluck in the NFL. Splat.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:54 PM   #5202
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet?
Quote:
JFF threw 3 Ints in practice yesterday. Big news. He's tiny.
LATE BREAKING NEWS:

"Tiny" JFF failed 'Sug's' measurement test!

This shall serve as final confirmation that "Sugar" Daddio is once again scanning the countryside for bigger cocks.

It must be heartbreaking for "Sugar" Daddio. He had such HUGE expectations for JFF's cock.

Poor ol' 'Sug' is now forced to go back to the measuring board.

It's such a pity! "Sugar' Daddio has wasted over 3 months on this project. If only they would have measured JFF's cock at Indy, like he asked.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:20 AM   #5203
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

That's relevant...
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 11:01 AM   #5204
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
What's up with Yinz homos? JFF threw 3 Ints in practice yesterday. Big news. He's tiny. Goodluck in the NFL. Splat.
You forgot to mention that he also made a number of throws that had everyone on the team excited
Old 06-06-2014, 01:46 PM   #5205
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Quarterback position still open...supposedly

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/texans-...5361--nfl.html

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women