Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2017, 01:26 PM   #496
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Go fuck yourself, millsy. You picked the losing side. Again!
Wait there is a losing side to people wanting equity? I thought that we were all created equal and had the same rights. I guess the losing side is the side is the one fighting racism, injustice and needless killings because that's what the players are protesting for. But that is the side you want to lose all the time. Go fuck yourself you racist piece of shit.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 01:35 PM   #497
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Wait there is a losing side to people wanting equity? I thought that we were all created equal and had the same rights. I guess the losing side is the side is the one fighting racism, injustice and needless killings because that's what the players are protesting for. But that is the side you want to lose all the time. Go fuck yourself (lustyturd) you racist piece of shit.
lustyturd, the sexually confused twat with the queer female avatar, probably will go fuck himself!
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 01:51 PM   #498
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
http://www.businessinsider.com/brand...otests-2017-11

Other news from week 9...

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017...seats-gameday/

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/p...them-in-week-9

Seems to be losing it's appeal. One or two. Here or there. It's about to run it's course.
I think the photos in link 2 are photo shopped. In SF official attendance was 2,000 over capacity. SF is also 0-8. I think that has more to do with people not attending games than anything Trump said. The pictures of the Giants game were at the end with the Giants losing 52-10. I would have been long gone too. What Trump said was irrelevant.

I did watch the the games in Green Bay, Carolina, Dallas, and Houston. Stands were packed!! Any pictures showing the Houston stands empty are bullshit. And here is a link to the Jets game highlights which show a full house. I could supply you a link to the Houston game which would also show a full house, or very close to it, unlike the photo in the link you provided.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/08/politi...ham/index.html

Also, anyone who cites a link to Breitbart loses a great deal of credibility. They are one of the least credible news sources. As is Mother Goose on the left.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 03:33 PM   #499
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/08/politi...ham/index.html

Also, anyone who cites a link to Breitbart loses a great deal of credibility. They are one of the least credible news sources. As is Mother Goose on the left.
Anyone who cites #FAKENEWSCNN has ZERO credibility!

We all know what their agenda is. They don't even try to hide it anymore.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 05:19 PM   #500
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:

gfe, have you forgotten the numerous times you have quoted far right "news" sources? Hate to break it to you but the "news" outlets you consistently reference are far more biased to the right than CNN is to the left.

Top you deny ever quoting any of the following?

— Daily Caller
— Breitbart
— Drudge Report
— Russia Today
Old 11-08-2017, 06:20 PM   #501
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I watch several news station but CNN is by far the worst. I'm a news junkie and the difference after Trump took office is remarkable---hell, even Jimmy Carter said it- and he's a democrat!

Quote:

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:28 PM   #502
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I watch several news station but CNN is by far the worst. I'm a news junkie and the difference after Trump took office is remarkable---hell, even Jimmy Carter said it- and he's a democrat!
What she said!! Although I have to say that cnn is tame compared to msnbc!! msnbc is full of social communistic commentators and their viewpoints!! Maybe that is why msnbc is dead last in credibility and viewership.......
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:28 PM   #503
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
I don't think there is any question that CNN has taken more of a left slant since the election. I think it might be because they feel guilty and compensating for facilitating Trump's presidency with their awful 2016 election coverage. A couple months before the election last year, I STOPPED watching CNN because I thought they were engaging in false equivalencies and unjustly advancing Trump's (wicked, IMO) agenda.

Even with that said, CNN brings plenty of factual, relevant news stories to the forefront that places like FOX will completely ignore. (It's really bizarre how insulated the FOX viewer becomes due to this.) CNN is left leaning, for sure, but FOX doesn't just "lean"— it falls over backwards defining false narratives.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:21 PM   #504
Observing
Valued Poster

Default FOX will completely ignore reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
I don't think there is any question that CNN has taken more of a left slant since the election. I think it might be because they feel guilty and compensating for facilitating Trump's presidency with their awful 2016 election coverage. A couple months before the election last year, I STOPPED watching CNN because I thought they were engaging in false equivalencies and unjustly advancing Trump's (wicked, IMO) agenda.

Even with that said, CNN brings plenty of factual, relevant news stories to the forefront that places like FOX will completely ignore. (It's really bizarre how insulated the FOX viewer becomes due to this.) CNN is left leaning, for sure, but FOX doesn't just "lean"— it falls over backwards defining false narratives.
What election? Fox News largely ignores big night for Democrats:
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/po...-20171108.html

Humiliated Fox forced to pretend elections didn't happen as voters crush their candidates:
https://shareblue.com/humiliated-fox...ir-candidates/
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:24 PM   #505
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Jimmy Carter was angling to be in on the peace talks with North Korea. He wants to be in on that bad. But nice try pointing out a democrat saying something you think defends you. I can do that too, let's see... there's what Flake has said, Corker, McCain, Rick Wilson, and so on. All have said things damning to Trump so I guess we should take them serious because --- hell they are republicans.

And CNN is definitely not the worst. Fox News reports in an alternative reality. And why are you a CNN addict if it's so bad?
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 06:19 AM   #506
gfejunkie

Quote:
And CNN is definitely not the worst.
Bullshit!

If Reince Priebus had come out with a book saying that Trump rigged the Republican primaries he'd be the darling of CNN and the rest of the fake news media. The treatment Donna Brazile is getting by her own former network and the rest of the left wing smear machine is fucking ridiculous!
On the other hand, I do so enjoy watching the dimretards eat their own. Hypocrisy has it's price.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:17 AM   #507
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, Jimmy Carter was angling to go to North Korea however he's old enough to say what he thinks without having to try to suck up to somebody for a job. The other republicans you mentioned simply do not like Trump. Corker is a true conservative republican --Trump is not.
I have CNN on during the day when I'm not busy - I only have internet and not cable. Plus I like to to see if I can spot their dislike of Trump - Wolf is on the verge of a breakdown and I want to see it. In the evening I like to compare NBC,CBS or ABC to CNN - it's amazing the difference in tone. Then there is PBS - which is good too. I never watch MSNBC - Winn was right- they are too much on the left.

Quote:
Jimmy Carter was angling to be in on the peace talks with North Korea. He wants to be in on that bad. But nice try pointing out a democrat saying something you think defends you. I can do that too, let's see... there's what Flake has said, Corker, McCain, Rick Wilson, and so on. All have said things damning to Trump so I guess we should take them serious because --- hell they are republicans.

And CNN is definitely not the worst. Fox News reports in an alternative reality. And why are you a CNN addict if it's so bad?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:40 AM   #508
gfejunkie

If the NAACP has their way we won't even have to worry about it anymore because we won't even have a fucking national anthem...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...angled-banne/?

They just won't stop until they nuke Mount Rushmore.

Teddy can stay. He didn't own any slaves.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:20 AM   #509
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post

Your bias is showing. Saying CNN "just leans left and brings plenty of factual news" while FOX "falls over backwards defining false narratives" is funny. Just in the last few days CNN was caught pushing fake news.

The first was their misleading story about Trump dumping fish food into the pond with the PM of Japan. And just today Jeremy Diamond of CNN tweeted the Trump was the first president since George HW Bush to not take questions from reports alongside his Chinese counterpart, then later tweeted a correction saying the Obama didn't either.

I stopped watching cable news a few years ago and life is a lot better. And I certainly don't follow anyone on social media from CNN, FOX or MSNBC.
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:27 AM   #510
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
If you must watch cable news then it's best to watch a variety of channels so you can see more than one side of the issue, but most people prefer to live in their bubble and load up on confirmation bias.
centexguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women