Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2016, 09:22 AM   #496
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Spice--

So if a ban is sometimes warranted for "extenuating circumstances" and it has been determined that the review in question is fake-- why would the member not be banned under this notion? The contention is that he wrote the review in retaliation of a conflict between himself and Natalia-- I would think that an attempt at coercion would certainly be an extenuating circumstance-- particularly since the "fake review" was written against a third party.

Not arguing with mod decisions or anything-- but I am curious as to what would classify one for a banning vs. what we have here. When rules are ambiguous like this one-- it would be helpful to know what does and doesn't qualify.
Maybe they were giving themselves an out......in case the batshitcrazy whore is playing them like a fiddle.

Maybe, the session did happen. But, it happened months ago and is only being written now as a way to attack the whores manager. Thus, making the ROS a lie while the review did actually happen. Only, not as described.

Maybe when a fucktard communicates with Evelyn Cruz he is actually communicating with Natalia.

Maybe this will teach the next fucktard not to write that "no" review. Lest, he join the bonfire like cordwood.

Maybe this is all a pimp war over a whore. Maybe ECCIE2NDAVE did see Evelyn Cruz months ago and has been trying to steal her away from Natalia for his own stable. When he saw the announcement that EC was leaving, he knew that ECs pimp was moving her out of his reach, and the review is retaliation.

If ECCIE2NDAVE did write a fake review with the deliberate intent to harm Natalia's little whoredom. That deserves a ban if a fake review ever deserved a ban.

maybe maybe maybe the goal post is not so clear as stated.

The winner is...........ECCIE2NDAVE...... ...by a mile..........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 09:51 AM   #497
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

How about EC post her own fucking story in Spanish?

It's not like she's mute. It's not like enough of us can't understand her.

But some of us would still doubt it's her posting.

Contaminated.....
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 10:00 AM   #498
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I love the fact that this board allows "helpers" to have complete and non-publicly notified access to another hooker's account...LOVE it...

Does anyone think anymore that Evelyn actually answers PMs that get sent to her? Especially since the mods have said she's so illiterate she's allowed to have a hooker "helper" for this situation...

Fucking love this board...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 10:04 AM   #499
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Maybe all the illiterate whores will become Natalia's associate. So, she can wash away their "no" reviews.
Old 06-01-2016, 10:09 AM   #500
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Biggest horseshit decisions I've seen in a while...
Old 06-01-2016, 10:16 AM   #501
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Edit: just saw your edit
Well damn that makes you look even weaker, you couldn't last even 2 minutes in this "worn out" pussy.

How long do you last in pussy that isn't "worn out" do you at least make it to one minute?
Calling out previous tricks on dick size and performance. Interesting marketing strategy for future potential clients!
corona is online now   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 11:04 AM   #502
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Sorry folks. Been out of town and catching up. And for those of you who do not know, I do not live in or visit the Houston area. So no pussy in the game here.

After reading the PM chain over the last few days concerning this subject, let me say I am in complete agreement with the decisions which have been reached. There is info which has only been available to Houston mods and admins. This was not a snap decision by any one mod, but a discussion over several days .

I was not involved with the discussion, being off the board for several days. But, all the info was carefully examined and discussed. And a final decision made.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 11:06 AM   #503
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Sorry folks. Been out of town and catching up. And for those of you who do not know, I do not live in or visit the Houston area. So no pussy in the game here.

After reading the PM chain over the last few days concerning this subject, let me say I am in complete agreement with the decisions which have been reached. There is info which has only been available to Houston mods and admins. This was not a snap decision by any one mod, but a discussion over several days .

I was not involved with the discussion, being off the board for several days. But, all the info was carefully examined and discussed. And a final decision made.
If no one else says it, I appreciate you chiming in.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 11:08 AM   #504
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Me too. I want all of them to marry themselves to it.

Right now we have SMI, Spice, PistolPete and DeD...........sweeeeeet
Old 06-01-2016, 11:17 AM   #505
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Meanwhile, the Duderator abides.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 11:41 AM   #506
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Maybe all the illiterate whores will become Natalia's associate. So, she can wash away their "no" reviews.
I'm curious if getting "no" reviews wiped away is part of the basic Natalia pimp package, or if it costs the provider more? Is it an à la carte per occurrence add on fee? Are moderator convincing services billed back to the provider as well?
corona is online now   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 11:50 AM   #507
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

There are enough illiterate whore posts to kick Natalia to Gina status.

Just thinck of all the poor illiterate whores in the Spa Review Forum. Them Asian whores get an exception too, right?
Old 06-01-2016, 11:51 AM   #508
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

THIS is the illiterate Mexican whore at the center of this controversy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelyn Cruz View Post
Hello everybody

I'd like to wish you all a Happy Holiday Season, and introduce myself!

I'm Evelyn Cruz, a ball of fire, from Honduras.
I'm 5' and 100 lbs of fun! I am an absolute pleaser by nature, I'm not new to the bussiness and during the time I've been in the hobby I have developed bedroom skills that will blow you away.
I offer Top Notch GFE sessions, you will truly be the center of my attention once we meet. I promise you will be coming for more and more!

My personality is very friendly and sweet. I enjoy meeting and spending time with gentlemen who know how to treat a lady like myself. If you like what you see don't hesitate to contact me, I'm waiting for you!

Screening is mandatory, please read my showcase for full details, no screening info provided, no reply.

I offer an upscale, safe and discreet private Incall in the Galleria area.
Oh wait...Natalia must have "helped" her write this. Funny thing though..."helpers" are only allowed to have access to her account to post her weekly ad. Her profile says she has made 24 posts...but a search of her posts reveals only 18 that normal members can see. So she has made 6 other posts in areas that normal members don't have access to. I'd be interested to know what this supposedly illiterate whore has been posting in other areas, that aren't weekly ads...I mean...what Natalia has been posting for her, in violation of the guidelines, in other areas...
Old 06-01-2016, 11:52 AM   #509
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
So three with "tainted" vision and one traveling non-resident.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 12:12 PM   #510
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You bitches stop making sense..........it's an exception, damnit

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women