Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70679
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2024, 02:21 PM   #4936
clmc
Premium Access

Encounters: 8
Default Fear not King Don has a plan ... for his gullible faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
YEP^^^^^^^^^^^

clmc is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2024, 02:37 PM   #4937
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 111

and Trump stumbled and fell. Never was shot.
There was no treason going on.
Everything is fine citizen...
Believe what we tell you
We wouldnt lie
We love you
Hahahaha....
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 07-31-2024, 02:37 PM   #4938
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 111

I wonder what they will tell us to think next....
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 07-31-2024, 02:49 PM   #4939
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Well, shall we start with the fact that the Lib Media is now telling us that Kamala was never the Border Czar? Border Czar "title" or not, she was put in charge of shoring up the border. The excuse that she was only there to establish the "root causes" is fucking obsurd and an insult to my intelligence. We fucking know what the root cause is. We're the greatest and freeist country in the world. What more do we need to know why these fucks wanna come here?

There's plenty more, it's all on video.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2024, 03:01 PM   #4940
clmc
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
LOL! Got a link to that FAUX video???
clmc is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2024, 03:02 PM   #4941
clmc
Premium Access

Quote:
Plenty on his Untruth Social site....LOL
clmc is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2024, 03:06 PM   #4942
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmc View Post
LOL! Got a link to that FAUX video???
I absolutely do, and I'll certainly post them when I have the time. There's dozens....not that it will matter. You'll just deny that it's...umm....what did the White House call them...Oh....Cheap Fakes.
Old 07-31-2024, 03:22 PM   #4943
clmc
Premium Access

Depends on good a job Don's pal Vlad did on creating them....LOL
clmc is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2024, 03:22 PM   #4944
clmc
Premium Access

Can't wait to see them....LOL
clmc is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2024, 03:49 PM   #4945
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Has the planet gone to hell?
Just asking.
Yes in a cheap queer ass bucket of fukery.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2024, 03:56 PM   #4946
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Climate is determined over a long period of time. Weather is day to day. It has always been hot in the summertime. I remember it being hot when I was kid and that was a few years ago. You want to do something to help the world. Plant some trees. I have planted over 5000 on my land. Only a retard would believe their greenhouse carbon bullshit they are throwing around so that they can start the first world tax.....
Planting trees is a positive action. Right wing climate deniers in the previous administration in Brazil turned a blind eye to historically high decimation of the Amazon forests, which acts as the "lungs" for much of the planet.

But planting more trees and cutting down fewer trees is just part of the solution. We also have to diminish the amount of poison we pump into the atmosphere. So "Drill baby Drill", is in the long term, suicide, although we still need it in the short term.
brasil is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2024, 04:13 PM   #4947
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Well, shall we start with the fact that the Lib Media is now telling us that Kamala was never the Border Czar? Border Czar "title" or not, she was put in charge of shoring up the border. The excuse that she was only there to establish the "root causes" is fucking obsurd and an insult to my intelligence. We fucking know what the root cause is. We're the greatest and freeist country in the world. What more do we need to know why these fucks wanna come here?

Please accept my apologies for "insulting your intelligence." However, surely an intelligent person and constitutional scholar like you must know that border enforcement is not what the Constitution included in the job description of the Vice Presidency.

Despite your rantings, the fact is that Harris was give a task to investigate and see if there might be some way that US policy might diminish the conditions that cause people from Central American countries to go elsewhere. That is one part of a solution. The other parts that were painstakingly negotiated by Democrats and Republicans in the Senate, what vetoes by Trump, so he could use the issue in his campaign.
brasil is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2024, 04:21 PM   #4948
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmc View Post
Can't wait to see them....LOL
And see them you will. And be sure, the links I post for your viewing pleasure will all be by your beloved Lib Media you so adore.
Old 07-31-2024, 04:31 PM   #4949
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

Encounters: 1

I can't wait to see them either. Please post them right after Mike Lindell posts the new proof he has that the election was stolen.
BillysEatinIt is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2024, 04:44 PM   #4950
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasil View Post
Please accept my apologies for "insulting your intelligence." However, surely an intelligent person and constitutional scholar like you must know that border enforcement is not what the Constitution included in the job description of the Vice Presidency.

Despite your rantings, the fact is that Harris was give a task to investigate and see if there might be some way that US policy might diminish the conditions that cause people from Central American countries to go elsewhere. That is one part of a solution. The other parts that were painstakingly negotiated by Democrats and Republicans in the Senate, what vetoes by Trump, so he could use the issue in his campaign.
Apology accepted. But, as I’m sure you are aware, this has absolutely nothing to do with the constitution and it’s job description of the Vice President, but everything to do with the fact that President Biden assigned her that job duty. Which she failed at miserably.

The only US policy that the Biden Admin has brought forward to diminish the immigration from Central America has been to give them more of our tax dollars. In the meantime, these same countries from Central America have been emptying out their prisons and sending them our way. Have you taken the time to research how much crime has come down in said Central American countries since Biden/Harris opened our borders? Maybe you should, you might have a different opinion.

Regarding the Senate bill that you mention, it was a shit bill that would “only” allow 2,500 illegal immigrants/day I believe it was? You’re saying you’re ok with that many per day? That are not vetted properly? And you’re ok with them living next door to you? Oh wait, you don’t live in TX, so you don’t have a clue what it’s actually like…yet.

On the other hand, why is the House bill still sitting on Schumer’s desk for nearly two years now and has refused to even bring it to the Senate floor for a vote? But, you blame Trump for this bs? C’mon man, you’ve gotta look at the entire picture and stop letting your hate for Trump cloud your ability to see the entire truth of the matter.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women