Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60816
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48630
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42501
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2015, 04:52 PM   #481
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter north77 View Post
Yes her new ass avatar is asstounding,hit me right in my weak spot.I must admit I wasn't thinking about price or money looking at it.I was thinking like a dog,that would be an excellent place to bury my bone.
OLD pic. It's at least 10" wider back there now.
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 05:41 PM   #482
Sagittarius
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

You know...I added to a review that I did on a provider a few weeks ago. In that add to the review, I made this statement....
"There are a few that I have seen, that are in her league, but I have seen others that think they are in her league and really need a reality check on that. She knows what she is doing....enjoys what she is doing....and really enjoys her clients.....she does not fake it. I wish she would give lessons to some of the other providers, but I think pride would kick in for them anyway....oh well....guess I will continue to see her and a few others then."
Then.....low and behold, I received a text from another provider about midnight, less than 4 hours after I added to the review. So, I spent 1/2 of the next day trying to defend my add to the review(never again will I do that)...because this provider....that had her butt hurt and panties in a bunch....truly believes...that she is in the same league as the provider that the review was about. But, the actions, attacks, and sheer piss poor attitude and personality of the butt hurt provider has shown true in this thread. As well as, that of another provider....that I will never see again. Hindsight is 20/20....and this thread has shown and proven my point....as to why these two providers.....WILL NEVER BE IN THE SAME LEAGUE....as a true....genuine....and great provider....like the one that I did the review on. I will say this though....just to make sure that no one else thinks that I am referring to them....this is directed at the two problem children.
Sagittarius is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 05:52 PM   #483
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

So did we ever find out who nice butt Dallass was initially talking about?? My guess was Ashley from BP.
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 06:02 PM   #484
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

*walks in, grabs a few asses, tries to keep up with the thread, loses interest quick, remembered I'm starving n walk out*
Yall should worry less about what everyone else is paying or being pd for ass and worry more about what you're willing to pay or be pd. Just my couple pennies.
K bye
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 06:10 PM   #485
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Um not an old pic it's recent and I wear a size 8 not double digits thank you! Your a miserable saggy ball bitch whombwaider you couldn't pay me enough to fuck u
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:50 PM   #486
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

You can take the girl out of the ghetto...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 09:10 PM   #487
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
You can take the girl out of the ghetto...
That's been proven several times in this thread!
Ghetto runs amuck.....
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 08:29 AM   #488
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
blah blah blah.....she does not fake it.......blah blah blah.
I do believe she bragged about being very good at faking it.

The whore can take solace in the knowledge that she has fucked so many idiots that she has gotten good at faking it. Maybe, the young whores are not good at faking it yet and charge less accordingly.

Dallas is a product of her environment........she was a pimped whore........now, she wants to pimp whores.......then she won't have to fake it anymore.

Hooktards of arkietardland unite.............WOLVERINE
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 09:52 AM   #489
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
Um not an old pic it's recent and I wear a size 8 not double digits thank you! Your a miserable saggy ball bitch whombwaider you couldn't pay me enough to fuck u
I wouldn't fuck you with Das Douchebag's dick.

And you really don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're', do you?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 11:22 AM   #490
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You all are a bunch of miserable boys who whine about how you cannot get any pussy even when you have to pay for it...

It's ovbouis neither of you fools know anything about me. Just leave me alone....nobody cares. Your wasting your time and energy on me...

And Don't be mad cause I'm a smart 300 dollar an hour whore and not a dumb 100 dollar an hour whore....
Old 10-30-2015, 11:29 AM   #491
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post

The whore can take solace in the knowledge that she has fucked so many idiots that she has gotten good at faking it. Maybe, the young whores are not good at faking it yet and charge less
Um excuse me, I have been doing this long enough that I actually enjoy it and can cum! Why don't you crawl under the rock you came out of?? & for your pimp comment. That was 5 years ago, rather have one then than now. All most of eccie members support the girls and their pimps ...I can assure you the girls who always have 100 dollar specials, they have the pimps and you idiots are feeding not just the 100 dollar whore but her pimp. So good job guys you keep the pimps fed & alive!! When she is fucking and sucking for not just her she has to do 100 dollar calls or they would both starve....but most of yall are too blind to the pussy to see it for what it really is...
Old 10-30-2015, 11:36 AM   #492
peter north77
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

I've got to thank BD for starting this thread,I've been entertained and haven't laughed this much in a while.we got handles evolving like wormrider and shitstain I guess dumb and dumber and peestain is in there too.lmao.which am i?take your pick lol.I was kinda in a funk lately, but this thread and bp Brooks fucked my brains out a couple days ago.I am back to my old self again.
peter north77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 11:53 AM   #493
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post

The whore can take solace in the knowledge that she has fucked so many idiots that she has gotten good at faking it. Maybe, the young whores are not good at faking it yet and charge less accordingly.

Dallas is a product of her environment........she was a pimped whore........now, she wants to pimp whores.......then she won't have to fake it anymore.

Hooktards of arkietardland unite.............WOLVERINE
Quote:
I've got to thank BD for starting this thread,I've been entertained and haven't laughed this much in a while.we got handles evolving like wormrider and shitstain I guess dumb and dumber and peestain is in there too.lmao.which am i?take your pick lol.I was kinda in a funk lately, but this thread and bp Brooks fucked my brains out a couple days ago.I am back to my old self again.

Lol I'm glad some people have a sense of humor and can take the good out of this instead of just the bad.

It's been entertaining that's for sure....shows how people can be so rude for no reason, just because they don't agree with how you think...I'm not rude until someone is rude to me first then I'm in bitch mode. Other than that I don't just attack anyone personally on here it's all fun and games
Old 10-30-2015, 12:13 PM   #494
Stanfeld
Valued Poster

Quote:
Um excuse me, I have been... under the... pimp... 5 years... now.
OK...?
Stanfeld is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 12:37 PM   #495
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I've got to thank BD for starting this thread,I've been entertained and haven't laughed this much in a while
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
Lol I'm glad some people have a sense of humor and can take the good out of this instead of just the bad.
This thread has gone all over the place and agreed peter north it had some funny moments. But i see this thread more or less as a human experiment on online Behavior i'm not thin skinned or a White Knight by any means but at the end of the day we all are people i just at times don't understand the drama and hate. We all are here for are own reasons hobbyist and provider alike.

I have paid 300 and over at times and have payed less is their a difference? well it all depends on the provider. Different people have different needs it all goes back to choice. I guess i'll never understand why there never can be a respectful disagreeing on topics it is what ever it is.
nwaarguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women