Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41572
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2014, 02:17 PM   #4861
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

We got a sixth round pick from the Raiders for Matt Schaub?? We robbed them blind...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #4862
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Damn, sure hope Lance isn't right on this one. He is pretty fucking good at predicting too. Although we need everything. It's going to be real hard to fuck up this draft. The only way we can fuck it up is by not getting Clowney or Mack, not getting Robinson or Mathews, not getting JFF or Bortles and not getting Sammy Watkins. This could happen however with the Nutless crew that run our team.

Lot's of Bullshit coming from every which way. Buffalo wants to move up, Atlanta wants to move up. Rams bullshitting about JFF. Browns bullshitting they don't want JFF.

Sure wish we had a smart guy running the draft. We're fucked.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:14 PM   #4863
Satin
Valued Poster

Default Draft party...

Daddio, answer your damn phone sometimes! Are you going to the Draft Party tomorrow? I was going to but I'm starting to have reservations now. I got a feeling Rick Smith is going to do something stupid and fuck it up.

I'm just glad this is going to end soon....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:12 PM   #4864
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Have they measured his cock yet?
Quote:
You say the same shit over and over and over.
Let me get this straight! 'Sugar' Daddio is now complaining about someone other than him saying "the same shit over and over and over." Pot meet Kettle! Apparently ol 'Sug' doesn't like the competition.

It's gonna be ok 'Sugar' Daddio, AKA Our Resident Cockaholic. Hell, I was just reminding you of your exact quote. You can't blame me for thinking it must be important to you. Otherwise you would have never said it in the first place. Would you?

Then again, this might have been 'Sugar' Daddio's way of letting the world know that the size of a cock is his true passion.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 09:03 PM   #4865
Daddio
Valued Poster

Satin my man, my phone number has changed. I will call you tomorrow.

I agree Rick Smith will probably fuck it up.

Lol BT aka Rainman, Pete Repeat, Dopey's bitch, Schaub Gobbler, Black hole, Mayonaise jar, Buttplug, cum gulper, grumpy, and jizz licker. All names BT has gone by. I should have bet anybody that you would post your cock measuring comment again. You must have the shortest cock on earth as often as you bring it up. Keep dreaming of the days gone by when Dopey would pecker slap you before he put you back in the gimp box each night.
Old 05-07-2014, 09:12 PM   #4866
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Have they measured his cock yet?
Quote:
All names BT has gone by.
Dopey Dude Daddio, 'Sugar' Daddio, 'Sug' and Our Resident Cockaholic! All names Daddio has gone by.

It wasn't that long ago that Our Resident Cockaholic was going to bed each night dreaming about the size of JFF's cock. He was licking his lips in anticipation! <-----'Sugar' Daddio

And then the final measurements came in. Apparently, JFF failed to pass 'Sugar' Daddio's stringent measurement test. Now ol' Sug is forced to look elsewhere!

Not to worry though! Our Resident Cockaholic will soon find a cock more to his liking. He always does!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 04:13 AM   #4867
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I honestly don't even care who we get at this point. I'm guessing it's going to be a curve ball and we will get Robinson. I'm honestly fine with that if it happens, guy looks like a beast, so why not...

We are rebuilding though, sucks to say....Feel for Dre most likely having to deal with another shitty season, almost feel like he should just go to a contender. Almost, but I want that Fucker here forever.

It's kind of pissing me off how Luby, Gruden, and a bunch of other coaches former coaches are talking about getting JFF first, whether it's BS or not, I feel like BOB might be the only guy wouldn't have him on our board. As much as I wanted to like the guy, I think his choice to shit on Manziel might make me root for him to fail along with Rick Smith.

But as long as we are decent on offense, I'll still be on the bandwagon, BOB better live up to his hype as far as getting good play out of his QB, because if we get Robinson and have him along with Brown, there is no reason for our line to suck, and we still have Dre and Nuk to throw to.

All I know is that I'm going to be excited for all the pissed off fans who get upset/surprised when we don't take Clowney or Manziel.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 05:09 AM   #4868
BigLouie
Valued Poster

That buffoon John McClain is reporting that the Texans want to swap first round picks and acquire a first and second round pick this year and a first round pick next year. Cleveland and Rams are only ones who could do that and I don't see the Rams doing it and I don't see a compelling reason for the Browns to do it.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:31 AM   #4869
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

So you guys all ready to see Derek Carr in his new Texans digs tomorrow night?

AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:09 AM   #4870
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
So you guys all ready to see Derek Carr in his new Texans digs tomorrow night?

Who the fuck invited you here?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:03 AM   #4871
Daddio
Valued Poster

Sad to say it but Carr probably wouldn't be that bad. David was a douche that thought he was Joe Willie Namath reincarnated. I knew he was a major douche when he said he wasn't going to cut his hair until we won a game. Mfer ended up looking like a Duck Dynasty love child, fucking dick.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:04 AM   #4872
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Default In my best Roger Goodell voice...

With the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select...

Jadeveon Clowney
99E53A28-FA38-4DEA-85C3-BFE3D86461D1.jpg

Get ready for it BL
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:35 AM   #4873
Satin
Valued Poster

Default One second thought....

I'm already getting a sick feeling in my stomach that's exactly what's going to happen what my good friends Don and DED just mentioned....

This is going to be a major rebuilding effort. We're gonna suck for quite a while. With all the draft talk, it's easy to forget, but it's a reality that Dre's getting older, Arian is broken down, OD is gone, Cushing is broken down, the list goes pathetically on and on.

It's almost bad enough to make me start rooting for the Astros. The Dynamo aren't as strong as they used to be, but at least the games are exciting and there is plenty of hot Snatch there. So Don and DED, you boys wanna catch a game with me?

I'm already cringing thinking thinking about this...."With the first pick in the 2014 NFL daft, the Houston Texans select".......
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:49 AM   #4874
BigLouie
Valued Poster

While everyone thinks Clowney will be the pick I still think Rick Smith will screw it up somehow.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:03 AM   #4875
BigLouie
Valued Poster

What does everyone think of the fact that Dre has not been to any of the "volunteer" training camps so far

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women