Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42470
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2020, 07:02 PM   #466
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

WTF lusty where do you come up with this shit?
What sped up the vaccine was technology not trump, yes it used to take years but not anymore.
I watched Fauchi say that himself.
What trump effectively did to compare him to FDR would be to have FDR telling Hawaii hey sorry to hear about that Japanese problem your having!
Sucks to be you, but you'll get it figured out!
It seems that not only can that asshole shoot someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it.
But it would appear that he could shoot any of these Trumpist morons and before they punch their ticket they would forgive him for doing it!
Where do you guys come up with this shit?
And dont give me the WSJ, I could give a fuck less what they have to say because they were apparently as disappointed with the economy as you were but are afraid to place blame where it belongs much like yourselves!
On the orange reptilian with the creepy pink eyes!
But let's move on to other things shall we?
Russia just performed the biggest cyberattack that has ever been leveled against us!
So what is that assholes response, crickets!
Same as the Russians putting bounties on our troops!
The silence was deafening!
Why did Russia choose now?
Two reasons because the petulant pussy is creating chaos and sedition at a time whe our country is always more susceptible to attack!
And they figured that they better get getting while the getting is good know that it wont be so easy on January 20th!
What a fucking douche!
Go ahead keep defending the indefensible!
Fuck him!

PS, Back in August I watched Trump sowing the seeds of doubt and mistrust in our system of choosing our leaders, by complaining that the election was going to be stolen from him.
I was shaking my head at it knowing that it would hit paydirt!
How it found it's way to all of those tiny little brains, you kno to be able to hit a target that small well that's some shooting!
I could see getting lucky and hitting a target that small once, but to do it 75,000,000 times that some shooting!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 10:03 PM   #467
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
WTF lusty where do you come up with this shit?
What sped up the vaccine was technology not trump, yes it used to take years but not anymore.
I watched Fauci say that himself.
Ok then - please show me a link or video where Fauci says trump deserves ZERO credit for the vaccines.

Of course technology sped things up! Just like technology helped FDR win WW2! Just like it helped JFK put us on the moon inside of a decade! Just like it enabled obama's Seal Team 6 to swoop into Abbottabad undetected at zero dark thirty and kill the world's most evil terrorist!

So what's your point? I never claimed trumpy personally slaved away in the laboratory to engineer any of the vaccines.

And what happens if the vaccines (despite the amazing trial results) somehow go awry? Would that be trump's fault? Of course it would! The dishonest media would crucify him for taking imprudent short cuts under Operation Warp Speed. The only coin you flip on trumpy is the one that says - Heads you lose, Tails you don't win!

It's actually pretty simple. Either every President gets credit for the good things that happen on their watch, or none of them do! So which is it?

You're quick to blame trumpy when bad things happen on his watch like covid-19. Heck, I agree with you that he said some dumb things about the virus. And I agree in retrospect we could have done better. But why don't you check out the facts and the data before you lecture everyone? Did you know Europe currently has 376k covid deaths versus our 314k? Yet somehow you don't get all worked up about their apparent incompetence, do you?

I'll be happy to play your data games all day long. Try this - let's be consistent and give trump ALL the blame and ALL the credit. If the final US covid death toll hits 400k by the time we lick this nasty china virus, and the speedup of the vaccines (as I previously estimated) saves 2.92 million lives, then trumpy still comes out ahead by saving over 2.5 million American lives (net).

Can you say "Thank you, Donald!" Go ahead, it won't kill you.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 04:04 AM   #468
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
But let's move on to other things shall we?
Russia just performed the biggest cyberattack that has ever been leveled against us!
So what is that assholes response, crickets!
Same as the Russians putting bounties on our troops!
The silence was deafening!
Why did Russia choose now?
Two reasons because the petulant pussy is creating chaos and sedition at a time whe our country is always more susceptible to attack!
And they figured that they better get getting while the getting is good know that it wont be so easy on January 20th!
What a fucking douche!
Go ahead keep defending the indefensible!
Fuck him!

PS, Back in August I watched Trump sowing the seeds of doubt and mistrust in our system of choosing our leaders, by complaining that the election was going to be stolen from him.
I was shaking my head at it knowing that it would hit paydirt!
How it found it's way to all of those tiny little brains, you kno to be able to hit a target that small well that's some shooting!
I could see getting lucky and hitting a target that small once, but to do it 75,000,000 times that some shooting!
Honestly lusty the vaccine was already being made, what would he have them do stop working on it?
We were bitching at China back in December or January because we didn't have an example to work with and China wouldn't provide one to create a vaccine, most reasonably intelligent people realised that it was coming here. And of course trump knew too from his briefings. And he was told how bad it would get.
And we know from Woodward how he threw us to the dogs for his precious economy that he fucked up anyways!
And dont give me he said some dumb things, those words killed alot of people!
It was purposeful malfeasance at the very least. He knew the truth and kept it from us!
And now it is out through the leaked emails of one of his assholes that they wanted everyone infected!
The infants, teens, the middle aged!
Dudes a piece of shit!
The experts said this wasn't the type of disease that we could establish herd immunity, but did that motherfucker listen?
No instead he spent his time deriding mask wearing and wearers.
And no of course Fauchi would never say Trump dose'nt deserve credit, he is trying to save lives the only way to do that is to stay out of trumps way and not get fired!
He went as far as he could to tell trump to fuck himself!
And dont lump Europe all together, they are individual countries, some did well and some didnt.
The man has gutted the CDC because they told truths, he has gutted every American institution that didnt serve him!
As he has ruined careers of anybody that told truths or resisted!
And he flat out said that he believed Putin over our own intelligence services over the 2016 elections, and apparently maga morons do too!
And look at him now, fiddling while Rome burns!
I can't stress it enough!
Fuck Him!

But as I said moving on.
Comment on the above, that I quoted.
I noticed you avoided that.
He clearly is Putins useful idiot, and you all clearly are his!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 07:06 AM   #469
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ok then - please show me a link or video where Fauci says trump deserves ZERO credit for the vaccines.

Of course technology sped things up! Just like technology helped FDR win WW2! Just like it helped JFK put us on the moon inside of a decade! Just like it enabled obama's Seal Team 6 to swoop into Abbottabad undetected at zero dark thirty and kill the world's most evil terrorist!

So what's your point? I never claimed trumpy personally slaved away in the laboratory to engineer any of the vaccines.

And what happens if the vaccines (despite the amazing trial results) somehow go awry? Would that be trump's fault? Of course it would! The dishonest media would crucify him for taking imprudent short cuts under Operation Warp Speed. The only coin you flip on trumpy is the one that says - Heads you lose, Tails you don't win!

It's actually pretty simple. Either every President gets credit for the good things that happen on their watch, or none of them do! So which is it?

You're quick to blame trumpy when bad things happen on his watch like covid-19. Heck, I agree with you that he said some dumb things about the virus. And I agree in retrospect we could have done better. But why don't you check out the facts and the data before you lecture everyone? Did you know Europe currently has 376k covid deaths versus our 314k? Yet somehow you don't get all worked up about their apparent incompetence, do you?

I'll be happy to play your data games all day long. Try this - let's be consistent and give trump ALL the blame and ALL the credit. If the final US covid death toll hits 400k by the time we lick this nasty china virus, and the speedup of the vaccines (as I previously estimated) saves 2.92 million lives, then trumpy still comes out ahead by saving over 2.5 million American lives (net).

Can you say "Thank you, Donald!" Go ahead, it won't kill you.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/leahros...h=4f10d78b400d
"Thank you, Donald!
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 11:03 AM   #470
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Media Lies While Trump Delivers (Part 1)

This appeared a month ago. We're still waiting for the lamestream media to apologize for being so fucking wrong.

About Those Trump Vaccine Predictions

Do media “fact checkers” owe the President an apology?

By James Freeman
Updated Nov. 18, 2020 5:36 pm ET

“Public-private partnership” is usually a Beltway term for cronyism and the waste of taxpayer resources. But so far it’s hard to argue with the results of the Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed to assist the development and distribution of medical innovations to address Covid-19. The rapid results must be especially striking to news consumers who were repeatedly told that the president was wrong in predicting quick development of a vaccine.

Back in August, Jane C. Timm and Jane Weaver of NBC News reported on the President’s Republican convention speech:

Fact check: No evidence for Trump’s COVID-19 vaccine claim
“In recent months, our nation, and the entire planet, has been struck by a new and powerful invisible enemy. Like those brave Americans before us, we are meeting this challenge. We are delivering lifesaving therapies, and will produce a vaccine before the end of the year, or maybe even sooner!” Trump claimed on Thursday night.

This is largely false... The president boasts of lifesaving therapies, but critics argue there isn’t enough evidence to back up this claim... There is also no evidence that an effective vaccine will be delivered by the end of the year.

Thank goodness these “fact checkers” didn’t have a firm grasp of the facts. The Journal’s Jared Hopkins reports today:

Pfizer Inc. said Wednesday it will ask health regulators to authorize its experimental Covid-19 vaccine within days, after reporting the shot was 95% effective in its pivotal study and showing signs of being safe.

The company’s plans mean the shot is on track to go into distribution by the end of the year, if the regulators permit.
As for therapies, Mr. Hopkins notes:

During the current pandemic, the FDA has authorized for emergency use several drugs, including the antiviral remdesivir from Gilead Sciences Inc. and recently a Covid-19 antibody drug from Eli Lilly & Co.

And of course Pfizer’s new innovation is not the only vaccine showing great promise. The Journal’s Peter Loftus reported on Monday:

Moderna Inc. said its experimental coronavirus vaccine was 94.5% effective at protecting people from Covid-19 in an early look at pivotal study results, the second vaccine to hit a key milestone in U.S. testing...

Moderna said it plans to ask federal health authorities by early December to clear the vaccine.

If greenlighted, the shot could go into distribution that month, making it one of the first Covid-19 vaccines to go into distribution in the U.S., where reported coronavirus cases and hospitalizations are surging.

The Moderna news arrived exactly two weeks after the Atlantic magazine’s publication of an article titled “All the President’s Lies About the Coronavirus: An unfinished compendium of Trump’s overwhelming dishonesty during a national emergency.” Author Christian Paz included on his dubious list moments when Mr. Trump said a vaccine would be ready “soon” and also a comment Mr. Trump made on September 29:

The claim: “We’re weeks away from a vaccine,” Trump said at the first debate.

There’s an old saying in the newspaper business: No one ever gets fired for calling President Trump a liar. Actually that’s not an old saying, but it should give the media industry’s “fact checkers” comfort that certain mistakes may be tolerated more than others.

The Washington Post has a regular column called “Fact Checker” and an edition published the same day as the Atlantic piece is also not aging gracefully. The Posties wrote:

Trump says a vaccine will be ready in weeks, while his administration’s experts are much more cautious and say it won’t be ready till next year.

What would we do without experts? In this season of thanks we can all be grateful that Mr. Trump was pushing them to exceed the usual glacial pace of Washington’s health bureaucracies. A recent Journal editorial noted:

The Trump FDA’s Covid innovation has been providing real-time feedback and clear guidance to drug and vaccine makers about its expectations. This has helped therapies and vaccines advance and cut Phase 3 trials from three years to a few months. These reforms are one of the success stories of the federal Covid response.

Don’t be surprised if the media’s “fact checkers” now attempt to explain away their erroneous and unfair coverage by saying that they simply meant that even if a vaccine was developed it would still take a long time to distribute.

Mr. Trump’s program could soon be taking away that excuse, too. Keith Zubrow of CBS News recently reported on Gen. Gustave Perna, the career U.S. Army supply officer appointed to lead Operation Warp Speed. The general’s team has been stockpiling supplies of several vaccine candidates awaiting FDA approval. According to Mr. Zubrow:

Perna and his team are ready for when that authorization hopefully arrives. He told 60 Minutes contributor and CBS News national security correspondent David Martin that vaccine doses are ready to ship in as little as 24 hours after the FDA grants approval.

The vaccines and the kits needed to administer the shots will be transported through partnerships Operation Warp Speed has forged with private companies including FedEx, UPS, and the medical supply firm McKesson.

“My goal [is] tens of millions [of vaccine doses] in December hopefully and we expand into hundreds of millions [of doses in] January, February, March,” Perna said to 60 Minutes.

Whether or not “fact checkers” ever acknowledge it, the rapid pace of vaccine development predicted by the president is a benefit to people everywhere.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/about-t...ns-11605738468
Old 12-19-2020, 11:13 AM   #471
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Almost everyone predicted the rapid pace of vaccine development. The cult is still grasping at straws.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 11:19 AM   #472
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Media Lies While Trump Delivers (Part 2)

This was also published last month. The lamestream media ignores its shameless record of lies about the vaccine. Why apologize? Just hope nobody notices how wrong they were!

Media panned for past negative coverage of Trump's COVID vaccine predictions: They keep 'moving the goalposts'

'They will keep moving the goal posts to avoid praising him for anything,' the Spectator USA Washington editor said

By Brian Flood | Fox News

Pfizer contradicted the mainstream media’s narrative that President Trump wasn’t realistic about the speed of a coronavirus vaccine on Wednesday by announcing its vaccine candidate met all primary efficacy endpoints in a Phase 3 clinical trial, and that it planned to file for emergency use authorization “within days.”

Pfizer's vaccine isn't the only one that could destroy the media's pre-election talking points, as Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel said on Monday 20 million doses of his company's vaccine will be available by the end of the year. Some media critics are now reassessing the mostly negative coverage of Trump's prior optimistic pronouncements about a vaccine.

“Trump was universally panned by the media for saying during the second presidential debate that a vaccine would be coming by the end of the year, if not in a matter of weeks,” Spectator USA Washington editor Amber Athey told Fox News.

ABC News fact checked Trump’s debate claim that “We have a vaccine that's coming. It's ready. It's going to be announced within weeks. And it's going to be delivered,” by reporting that “A COVID-19 vaccine isn't ready right now,” while accusing Trump of overstating vaccine readiness timelines.

The Miami Herald cited scientific experts who claimed “there’s no way that’s happening, at least not with a vaccine that has proven safe and effective through appropriately timed clinical trials” and countless pundits and media outlets dismissed Trump’s comment.

He was right and they were wrong. Still, when Pfizer announced its preliminary trials had been overwhelmingly effective, the media started debating whether or not the company was a part of the White House’s Operation Warp Speed and thus questioning whether the Trump administration deserved any credit for fast-tracking vaccine development,” Athey said. “They will keep moving the goalposts to avoid praising him for anything.”

Meanwhile, Pfizer had previously said it expects to produce up to 50 million doses in 2020.

Trump’s comments during the debate were hardly the only time the president and members of his administration were mocked by the mainstream media for appearing too positive when discussing vaccines. Back in May then-Secretary of Defense Mark Esper stood with the president during a Rose Garden event and promised a vaccine by the end of 2020, prompting MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow to essentially accuse the administration of lying.

“Boy, would that be amazing,” Maddow said after mocking Esper’s comments. “When you speak as the defense secretary, of the United States of American, there is some inherent gravitas to your words. We assume that you are speaking on the basis of information that supports your public assertions.”

Maddow then read a Task & Purpose story reporting a Pentagon memo warned it was a “real possibility” that a vaccine wouldn’t arrive until summer 2021.

Maddow said, “I think we’re now callused and immune to the lies and the happy talk from the White House, right?

CNN poo-pooed Trump’s September suggestion that every American could receive a vaccine by April by quoting an anonymous source in a report headlined, “Trump says every American can get a coronavirus vaccine by April, but health experts say that's not likely.”

“After Trump's news conference, an administration health official told CNN much depends on the vaccine development process which is still underway. ‘Are they going to be safe and effective? the official asked,” CNN reported. “The official said Americans may still not be able to get back to normal life until the third or fourth quarter of next year.”

Conservative strategist Chris Barron told Fox News the way things played out was "entirely predictable" on the part of the media.

"Pre-election, the media openly mocked efforts to get a vaccine this year and made wildly irresponsible statements about safety concerns around such a vaccine; now that they think Biden will be president, suddenly a vaccine this year is nothing short of a glorious miracle,” Barron said, adding that he "would love to see a legacy media outlet take responsibility for their weaponized shameless media coverage" designed to hurt Trump.

NewsBusters managing editor Curtis Houck told Fox News that the mainstream media spent months “casting doubt on both the hypothetical accuracy of [a vaccine] and likelihood a vaccine would be ready so soon,” but they shouldn’t have underestimated the administration.

The liberal media have yet another instance where they should admit they were both embarrassed and wrong. Worse yet, you could feel some at CNN, MSNBC, and their friends played anti-vaxxers by preemptively questioning whether it'd work based on the current president,” Houck said. “And yet, the companies have made clear that they've received no inappropriate pressure and compromised a commitment to accuracy. But tin-foil hats for everybody, I guess.”

Houck feels the negative coverage of Trump's vaccine timelines was “one of the media's worst” narratives of the year.

“It went beyond the left-right paradigm and directly at what many believe will be our ticket out of this pandemic. Of course, they're incapable of true self-reflection; so don't expect any real apologies,” Houck said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/media-...avirus-vaccine
Old 12-19-2020, 11:27 AM   #473
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Media Lies While Trump Delivers (Part 3)

Trump was right about the vaccine release

The media and experts claimed he’d need a ‘miracle’

Amber Athey
December 14, 2020

Donald Trump said during the second and final presidential debate on October 22 that he was optimistic a vaccine would be ready ‘within weeks’. When moderator Kristen Welker asked if that was a ‘guarantee’, Trump replied that it was not, but that the US would have a vaccine by the ‘end of the year’.

It wasn’t the first time he had made this prediction publicly: ‘I think we’re going to have a vaccine by the end of the year,’ Trump said back in May.

The media could have accepted that the President probably has better insight into the timeline of vaccine development and approval than those not involved in the process. Instead, they roundly mocked his prediction, declaring with the backing of so-called ‘experts’ that it would require a ‘miracle’ for the vaccine to be ready by 2021.

‘Fact check: Coronavirus vaccine could come this year, Trump says. Experts say he needs a “miracle” to be right,’ NBC News wrote in May.

‘Trump says COVID-19 vaccine is coming “within weeks.” Experts say that’s not possible,’ said the Miami Herald.

‘Contradicting the CDC, Trump says COVID-19 vaccine could be ready by end of year,’ NPR wrote.

‘President Trump says COVID-19 vaccine will be coming by the end of the year, despite contrary evidence,’ CNBC scoffed.

CNBC gets bonus points for its article, as when I visited their website on Friday night it was accompanied by a breaking news ticker indicating that Pfizer’s vaccine had just been approved for emergency use.

It turns out that Trump’s timeline was far more accurate than that of the CDC or any of the ‘experts’ cited in the reports above. Just a couple of weeks after that final presidential debate, Pfizer announced that it had completed its third phase of vaccine trials successfully. The FDA issued its first emergency use authorization for a COVID-19 vaccine last week, nearly a month ahead of the end of the year. Distribution and inoculations began on Monday.

It’s no wonder that the media wanted to undermine Trump’s successful vaccination fast track program, Operation Warp Speed, ahead of the election. Many Americans cited the handling of the pandemic as a key voting issue. It would have hurt Biden immensely if Americans were made to be optimistic about Trump delivering a vaccine so quickly.

So the media employed the assistance of the ‘experts’, who also despise Trump because he doesn’t depend on them for his entire policy agenda like past presidents, to trash the idea that the vaccine would be ready by the end of the year. Never mind that these same people had been wrong about nearly everything related to the pandemic. They discouraged buying masks, only to advocate for mask mandates months later. They ignored the negative externalities of a nationwide lockdown, insisting that the public health and economic damage from such policies was necessary to slow the spread. They claimed Black Lives Matter protests and antifa riots were necessary and safe, but that Trump rallies were super-spreader events. They insisted that reopening schools would kill teachers en masse even though all available data now shows that in-person learning is perfectly safe.

It’s really no surprise that the media and the experts were incorrect again. Their desperation to disprove everything Trump says makes the truth seem far less important.

https://spectator.us/trump-right-vac...us-media-bias/
Old 12-19-2020, 11:29 AM   #474
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

I too predicted that the vaccine would be developed at a record pace. What do I win? Nobel Peace Prize? Praise from the millions whose lives I saved?
Old 12-19-2020, 11:38 AM   #475
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
I too predicted that the vaccine would be developed at a record pace. What do I win? Nobel Peace Prize? Praise from the millions whose lives I saved?
I doubt you could predict anything right, especially if it agreed with trumpy. But I'm in a good mood today - so how about if we get Rachel Madcow to lick your ass?
Old 12-19-2020, 11:42 AM   #476
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
I doubt you could predict anything right, especially if it agreed with trumpy. But I'm in a good mood today - so how about if we get Rachel Madcow to lick your ass?
I wouldn't mind that, but it's beside the point. You act like simply predicting that the vaccine would be developed at a record pace is some kind of accomplishment, when in fact most people predicted the same thing. It wasn't exactly going out on a limb, and his prediction did nothing to speed up Phizer's development.
Old 12-19-2020, 11:48 AM   #477
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Almost everyone predicted the rapid pace of vaccine development. The cult is still grasping at straws.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 11:56 AM   #478
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Yep. I too have noticed some deranged Trump supporters on here.
Old 12-19-2020, 12:04 PM   #479
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
And dont lump Europe all together, they are individual countries, some did well and some didnt.
Yeah, good point.

Covid Deaths Per Million Population
Belgium 162
Italy 112
Spain 105
UK 100
US 96

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality
Old 12-19-2020, 12:10 PM   #480
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, good point.

Covid Deaths Per Million Population
Belgium 162
Italy 112
Spain 105
UK 100
US 96

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality
Horay, were only 12th worst out of 195 countries. Great job!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women