Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70790
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2016, 10:15 PM   #466
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Bullshit

You are playing favorites

I don't see an (except for whores who really really care about each other) exception in the GL. You are creating an exception.

Do you give the same exception for all the non English writing whores.......or just this one?

Does GS get to write rebuttals for AlyssaXOXO?.......with her permission of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
For the ones with a relationship previously known to us? Sure, why not?

On a conceptual level though I fail to see an issue with any provider who cannot communicate well in English asking a provider friend to post a rebuttal on her behalf.

To compare that to people just randomly calling bullshit or actually quacking reviews is a false equivalence in my view and not the intent of the guideline.

Let's not leave common sense at the door shall we?
To be able to leave common sense at the door, one must first have common sense ... let's not make too many assumptions here In this case, my money's on the door having the most common sense.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 10:32 PM   #467
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
For the ones with a relationship previously known to us? Sure, why not?

On a conceptual level though I fail to see an issue with any provider who cannot communicate well in English asking a provider friend to post a rebuttal on her behalf.

To compare that to people just randomly calling bullshit or actually quacking reviews is a false equivalence in my view and not the intent of the guideline.

Let's not leave common sense at the door shall we?
You are incorrect. You open Pandora's box. If you allow Natalia to attack a reviewer in coed for another whore, you allow all whores to do it.

The fact that Natalia has financial gain on the line is an added bonus......your common sense not withstanding.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 10:34 PM   #468
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE View Post
Thanks..here you go..MODS, pls let us know if i lied anything about this.
ROFLMAO! ... And your "Review" was still determined to be FAKE.
Old 05-31-2016, 10:35 PM   #469
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
Of course your slow ass wouldn't know when someone is politely telling you to fuck off for asking a stupid question

You are as clueless as they come

Ain't this why u spent hours butt naked in some young hookers bed,soiling up her sheets while she pretended not to be ready?
It's always obvious when you and your bottom bitch are losing.

Try again tomorrow.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 10:49 PM   #470
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
ROFLMAO! ... And your "Review" was still determined to be FAKE.
So if E2D provided all this information, what was it that deemed the review fake? Was it the items he said he deleted from the provided information?

This brings another thought to mind. If a provider claims a review is fake, what is required to show that it is in fact NOT fake?
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 10:49 PM   #471
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
because her hater and the modtards are watching her i.p., mac address, and account like flies on shit.

I'm now convinced.......
ROFLMAO! ... You can log into your account from numerous public access WiFi's and devices ... As long as you're not logged into one account from two different locations at the same there's no way to be certain who logged in if more than one person knows the password to the account.
Old 05-31-2016, 10:50 PM   #472
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbeemagee View Post
Natalia, you are not supposed to quote me and change what I had written. If we all started doing that nobody could keep up with what another said. You have to acknowledge in the post that you changed the quote. I had to RTM that because you seem to do that a bunch.

Who has been speaking for months about making a phone call? Please explain.

What are you prepared about this time? Please explain.

Please explain who you think was banned and you think is me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Natalie Mori , you can not change the words in my quote with acknowledging it in your post.

See how this could spin out of hand if everyone did that? Rookie mistake on your part, I assume, though you seem to know it all. I'm surprised you didn't know that. Hopefully nothing offended you in my post.

Jajajajajajajajaja

Quote:
According to whom? The only place I've ever seen that mentioned is the political forum. What's your other handle? Nevermind, you'll mess up eventually, they always do...

Knock yourself out on that RTM button man. I'll tell you I've never heard of such a thing in modtardville nor will I personally be cross checking every time someone makes a quote to make sure nothing was changed. There's a little blue button next to the name on the quote which will show the original post for anyone who cares to look.
Come On, Spice how can you not smell the cuntiness a mile away, I mean after all he is....
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...cuntiest+bitch

Do your time moron. You're not supposed to be here until next year.
Stop questioning me with your bs, I have nothing to explain to a nasty outing bitch.

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 10:53 PM   #473
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
So if E2D provided all this information, what was it that deemed the review fake? Was it the items he said he deleted from the provided information?

This brings another thought to mind. If a provider claims a review is fake, what is required to show that it is in fact NOT fake?
Obviously, NM and EC provided enough information to the MODS to prove it was FAKE, and/or E2D could not provide the requisite information to prove it was real. Only the MODS who reviewed the information submitted by both parties know the answer to those questions.
Old 05-31-2016, 10:57 PM   #474
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

See your slippery slope, Spice? Probably not.

Natalia has snapped her fingers.......hop to it.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 11:01 PM   #475
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
Obviously, NM and EC provided enough information to the MODS to prove it was FAKE, and/or E2D could not provide the requisite information to prove it was real. Only the MODS who reviewed the information submitted by both parties know the answer to those questions.
There should be some standard level of basic requirement for the information that is to be provided for a Mod or Mods to take one person's word over another. Either that or someone is blowing them to get the answer they want and the whole idea of them weighing the info objectively is worthless.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 11:08 PM   #476
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Why don't you go hop on Wakeup's dick like your supposed to be and STFU with your modtard grandeur complex.

The review is fucking fake it has already ruled out to be fake by the whom are in charge of making those decisions. They obviously seen and have proof that you don't have access to, as much as you like to claim otherwise. Your whining won't change that. Period.

But most of us who already know how these forums operate, know why you all little geezer trolls gather together to make these ridiculous dramatic scenes.

So carry on,

And yea y'all are welcome for the fucking views, suckers
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 11:08 PM   #477
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:

I'm pretty sure all that information came from another monger
One who has seen Eve but got rejected by NM and still holding a grudge

And the appointment requests don't mean shit.. they have to be accepted for the appointment to take place

And why would he need to erase any information from the screenshots?
What the fuck are mods going to do with his p411 info??
How else are they supposed to prove anything if important info is missing?

Come on..
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 11:10 PM   #478
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
There should be some standard level of basic requirement for the information that is to be provided for a Mod or Mods to take one person's word over another. Either that or someone is blowing them to get the answer they want and the whole idea of them weighing the info objectively is worthless.
You're assuming the MODS took one person's word over another (just like you assumed the big black bouncer guy was with NM and was following you ... see a pattern there)

Perhaps there was evidence the proved one parties case and none to prove the other. I suspect the MODS had the evidence they needed to conclude beyond a doubt that the review was FAKE.

You're now claiming that the MODS are not being fair to all parties since you did not get the outcome you were hoping for ... Dude, you're sounding more and more like WTF and E2D by the minute.
Old 05-31-2016, 11:14 PM   #479
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
The fact that Natalia has financial gain on the line is an added bonus......your common sense not withstanding.
Quote:

Quote:
Either that or someone is blowing them to get the answer they want and the whole idea of them weighing the info objectively is worthless.
Pussy is a powerful thing.

Mods....not so much.

Q.E.D.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 11:31 PM   #480
maineblame
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Jajajajajajajajaja

Come On, Spice how can you not smell the cuntiness a mile away, I mean after all he is....
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...cuntiest+bitch

Do your time moron. You're not supposed to be here until next year.
Stop questioning me with your bs, I have nothing to explain to a nasty outing bitch.

maineblame is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women