Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2015, 10:51 PM   #436
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Yes... Marketing genius taking a simple question and turning it into a 30 page thread.
There's nothing as pretentious as quoting yourself- Lauren Mayfair
But it was to fulfill a prophecy of mine.
YeeHaw, I'm a prophet, right up there with dh, j/k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island_Gent View Post
Good Lord...29 pages.
Sweet Tebow I could worship these all day
Oh Yeah On Topic: CD is MSOG and is fucking amazing.
Correction... 30 Awesome Pages. Just a reminder of how well loved CD is and how much she'll be missed. Best of luck in all you do Sweet Caroline.

Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 08:49 AM   #437
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
On Topic:
MSOG is good, Intimacy is Better.
BOTH... Is Awesome!!!
Ten minutes of talking to a stranger and then off to fucking and you call that Intimacy!

May I suggest you learn the difference between flirting and intimacy.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 08:54 AM   #438
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yes... Marketing genius taking a simple question and turning it into a 30 page thread.
Then she ranks right up there with Jemma Martin and Alyssa XOXO in that regard!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 09:40 AM   #439
bellaofkaty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 288945
My ECCIE Reviews

Ditto Carolyn. I think a lot of us feel the same way. Thank you for posting this
bellaofkaty is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 09:47 AM   #440
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Ten minutes of talking to a stranger and then off to fucking and you call that Intimacy!

May I suggest you learn the difference between flirting and intimacy.
Dude, you've been gone a minute so let me bring you up to speed. No one mentioned 10 minutes of conversation and then off to the bedroom. CD don't roll like that. In fact, the opposite was said, that if the conversation runs 45 minutes the session may run over so the BCD fun isn't rushed. This is the total reversal of focusing on the physical to the intimate. Yes its an illusion of intimacy but Caroline has turned it onto an art form. As I mentioned in another thread, I like to flirt via email or text prior to the session to break the ice. This is not for everyone, and I've never pushed this process on any provider. It's just part of the GFE that I enjoy.
Where CD has the soul of an artist, I'm more of the scientific nature. Where we both realize this is nothing more than an illusion. There's a big difference been a cheap card trick and Doug Hemming floating a globe of light over the audience, then in a flash disappear. The illusion of intimacy is no different, we both desire the illusion to be as grandiose as possible. In the time allowed that is. Which it's why I usually book for multi hours.

Does this help explain?
Old 07-06-2015, 09:57 AM   #441
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. No one mentioned 10 minutes of conversation and then off to the bedroom. CD don't roll like that. In fact, the opposite was said, that if the conversation runs 45 minutes the session may run over so the BCD fun isn't rushed. ?
Oh excuse me , 45 minutes of conversation!

Quote:
Does this help explain?
Maybe you can help NikkiiSecrets explain her thread.It seems as if you understand the point of one thread and question the point of the other....they are basically the same thread(s)/points, just different providers.

Quote:
. Nikki, you stand in the minority when you offer covered services. You really should not be surprised when some fuck'tards assume your services are in line with the norm. It is your responsibility to be clear that your services are unique, or deal with the consequences and questions that follow due to the lack of information. I'm still uncertain if MSOG is available and I've spent more time in this thread than I've ever researched a provider.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 11:08 AM   #442
Guest030816
Valued Poster

love the mutt btw, looks like my uncle Rudy. Post that in the family album.

Old 07-06-2015, 12:02 PM   #443
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Uncle Rudy be shaking his head knowing his nephew was going around trying to sell folks on some Hookers', Intimacy Illusion!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 07:45 PM   #444
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink In Honor of Ol' Ho since ya'll think I'm a windy bitch... You'd be correct.

You know.... any ol' gal can offer a hole to fill, as many times as a man wants.... Just like...

Just like an old beater car.....

It does get the job done...
It drives, point A to point B....

Some guys are interested in "more."

Just because "YOU" aren't interested in "the illusion" as one may call it, does not mean that another man may not. Many in fact are interested in "the illusion."

Some guys appreciate luxury....

some.....
Say "what's the point?"
It's all "paint & leather" right?.....(Right?.....Uhm... )
"as long as it gets you to your destination...."

Some.... prefer to do so in style... They select what they select due to reputation, prestige, value... (Yes, they see the expensive tag as a VALUE.)
They don't whine about the cost, because they KNOW what they are getting...
Those type of gentlemen have have no problem with forking over the change because they believe that they are getting their moneys worth & they perceive it as a GOOD VALUE. So you would like to talk them out of thier expensive thing, because in your opinion... it is an illusion? (LOL)
Caroline is an expensive thing (heh) with much style... And many... dig her style. I would know, as many of my own clients are similarly inclined... And like the genuine article over something very synthetic... (If you honestly believe every hooker who jumps on you when you get there, it is from your "sheer animal magnetism", you only delude yourself... And whine on here, this thread redundantly... over HER and her price... and her style... and her menu.... whine... whine... whine....)

(Seems like only those who can't afford expensive things whine about the cost of things...)

(Speaking of self quoting...)

Quote:
For those unwilling to pay the luxury cost, who just "want a ride".... (or in your case rideS) well, there's always...

Here's a joke for you:

Q: What's the difference between a cheap hooker & an expensive one?

A: The price.

(Or so you think.... Jokes on you buddy.)

FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 08:50 PM   #445
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:

Sweet Tebow I could worship her all day

Oh Yeah On Topic: CD is MSOG and is fucking amazing.
I totally agree with you. Ember is freakin awesome.

The only thing amazing about Caroline is that she charged you an extra 200 for MSOG
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 08:57 PM   #446
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I seen a Bentley drive into the wrong neighborhood and was hijacked,,,bad navigation.
A good looking woman can get away with murder and a good looking lot lizard will fry in the elèctric chair,,, illusion of white knights maybe.
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 10:40 PM   #447
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Thumbs up No Doubt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
I totally agree with you. Ember is freakin awesome.

The only thing amazing about Caroline is that she charged you an extra 200 for MSOG

And it was well worth the additional coin chief!

I've actually seen some of the women on your post, and just like Caroline, they are EXTRAORDINARY...nicely done sir. I tried to see Ember early this year when she was here, but our schedules didn't mesh. I'll have to remedy that.

You really should consider letting this go son.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 11:12 PM   #448
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
You really should consider letting this go son.
Heh, that's some funny shit right there

Speaking of that list, I feel ashamed for leaving Penny off. You talk about menu and skills. No BS talking if you don't want. Just an hour of ball draining DFK, DT, CIM, MSOG, MCFS & GREEK for 100 less (300 if you include MSOG) than the GPS queen. Now that is value. This lady can seriously suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and she is VERY pretty. Pure mocha delight.

citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 11:54 PM   #449
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A girl with a fake bake tan & a black chick....

And Ms Davenport.... lol

Thats like trying to sell oranges & watermelons to someone who wants a strawberry....
IJS...
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 12:04 AM   #450
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyNC View Post
A girl with a fake bake tan & a black chick....

And Ms Davenport.... lol

Thats like trying to sell oranges & watermelons to someone who wants a strawberry....
IJS...

All the women posted here are beautiful in their own way and run their business however they like. The beauty of this hobby? The gents get to pick and choose according to their individual tastes. The REAL beauty of this hobby? Their tastes change ALL the time and are as varied as they come.

There is plenty to go around. No need put any one down to put another up.

CD is fantastic, but she can't and does not want to see the whole state of Texas (or FL), and so are all the women who choose to do this day in and day out.

I'm sure she appreciates you sticking out for her, but not at the cost of taking shots at the other ladies. Wonder why she stopped posting here?
Camille Fox is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women