Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2017, 06:21 PM   #436
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:29 PM   #437
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:30 PM   #438
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Why don't we just dispense with the bullshit and have ourselves a nice civil war?

Seems like it's high time the individual states assert their rights again, because quite a few leftist dreamers can't get over the anal raping that Trump laid on them.

Quite a few of the revolutionary era legends were either fully committed to the individual states going their seperate ways after achieving independence from Greta Britain, or at the very least waffled on the issue.

Fuck it. Let's just get it over with.

This Trump shit is causing entirely too much butt hurt and vaginal soreness amongst leftists.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:32 PM   #439
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

heh.....
speaking of fuck faces....

Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:42 PM   #440
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

I'm not sure the liberals go far enough with the rhetoric.

Trump is the devil.

I can't wait until 2020 when we can get a principled deserving Democrat like Barack Obama's prostitute wife into the White House and things can get back to normal.

Either that or maybe just decide these elections for irrelevant, ceremonial positions like US President by having boner fights.

Or just let the upstate NY hooks decide.
Old 03-03-2017, 06:52 PM   #441
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Watch CNN or MSNBC pretty much any time.

It could be that I'm getting older and my perspective is changing, or maybe I'm paying more attention than I used to, but these networks appear to be making no attempt whatsoever to disguise their respective agendas.

I really believe Don Lemon will one day soon become the first victim of spontaneous human combustion captured on live television in the history of mankind.

This Trump has really touched a nerve with quite a few people who really haven't even truly gotten their asses burned by the current administration yet.

I cannot wait for the next police shooting or incident on a college campus or a decisive move by the federal reserve or a controversial Supreme Court confirmation.

I wish more people I actually run into on a daily basis were 1/100th as hysterical and reactionary as the tv and internet folks, but I don't work around enough suburban housewives I guess.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:28 PM   #442
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 09:17 PM   #443
PAOK
Registered Member

Plastic man I do really love you but I'm confused by you posting the picture you did. Are you telling me that is the same as Trump " nobody I know of has had any contact" with his pals the Russians? Let's see if that comment is a big fat lie? His original campaign manager gone after his very close ties to pro Russian Ukranians, National Security advisor fired for lying about talking to the Russians, our attorney general forgetting he met with the Russian ambassador in October oh and by the way I can't recall if we talked about the election mmmm a month before the election which I'm sure it probably wasn't brought up, especially since three days prior the headlines were all about Russian ties to Trump. The Russian ambassador was present at the Republican convention which I'm sure he was there cause Cleveland rocks. In December the same ambassador was in Trump tower meeting with Flynn and son in law Kutchner. I'm not gonna even bring up Trumps bromance with Putin but did you know over 40% of the pipeline left to be built will use Russian steel, MAKE AMERICA oops I mean Russia great. Our president comparing our intelligence community to nazi Germany. He went crazy over voter fraud in New Hampshire that were NEVER proven but he won't believe the FBI over Russian hacks thru Wkileaks. The fact any of this doesn't bother you is really sad. He is proposing a 97% cut to the clean water and air act we have in place. That doesn't bother you either? A raid of Yemen 8 days into his presidency that failed and using his widow in his speech, pure class, and he blamed his generals cause it failed. If this was Obama or Clinton all the alternative facts right wing shows would have revolted by now. Sad! You don't see the seriousness of his actions. Let's see he's passed two laws 1) oil company's can take bribes 2) coal company's can dump anything they want into any body of water they want. He wants to increase the defense budget regardless of the fact that "we spend more than the next eight countries combined" Obama. There's a couple reasons your new friends the Russians want Trump, he has no morals, they have the piss tape and they feared Clinton because her husband brought NATO into Ukraine which is in his backyard oh I'm sure the agreement Trump made was to weaken NATO so Russia can expand. LETS SEE HIS TAXES!
PAOK is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 09:27 PM   #444
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAOK View Post
Plastic man I do really love you but I'm confused by you posting the picture you did. Are you telling me that is the same as Trump " nobody I know of has had any contact" with his pals the Russians? Let's see if that comment is a big fat lie? His original campaign manager gone after his very close ties to pro Russian Ukranians, National Security advisor fired for lying about talking to the Russians, our attorney general forgetting he met with the Russian ambassador in October oh and by the way I can't recall if we talked about the election mmmm a month before the election which I'm sure it probably wasn't brought up, especially since three days prior the headlines were all about Russian ties to Trump. The Russian ambassador was present at the Republican convention which I'm sure he was there cause Cleveland rocks. In December the same ambassador was in Trump tower meeting with Flynn and son in law Kutchner. I'm not gonna even bring up Trumps bromance with Putin but did you know over 40% of the pipeline left to be built will use Russian steel, MAKE AMERICA oops I mean Russia great. Our president comparing our intelligence community to nazi Germany. He went crazy over voter fraud in New Hampshire that were NEVER proven but he won't believe the FBI over Russian hacks thru Wkileaks. The fact any of this doesn't bother you is really sad. He is proposing a 97% cut to the clean water and air act we have in place. That doesn't bother you either? A raid of Yemen 8 days into his presidency that failed and using his widow in his speech, pure class, and he blamed his generals cause it failed. If this was Obama or Clinton all the alternative facts right wing shows would have revolted by now. Sad! You don't see the seriousness of his actions. Let's see he's passed two laws 1) oil company's can take bribes 2) coal company's can dump anything they want into any body of water they want. He wants to increase the defense budget regardless of the fact that "we spend more than the next eight countries combined" Obama. There's a couple reasons your new friends the Russians want Trump, he has no morals, they have the piss tape and they feared Clinton because her husband brought NATO into Ukraine which is in his backyard oh I'm sure the agreement Trump made was to weaken NATO so Russia can expand. LETS SEE HIS TAXES!
SWEET!!!!
Jok got Obama to join the board!!!
Nice handle PAOK!!
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 09:34 PM   #445
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
SWEET!!!!
Jok got Obama to join the board!!!
Nice handle PAOK!!
Paul applying his caveman version of the Socratic method again, this time in dismantling the poor guy's argument.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:34 PM   #446
PAOK
Registered Member

Thanks Paulie believe it or not I'm an independent. I will always be an independent thinker no party affiliation for me. But I find it troubling the direction we're headed, it's early but between the campaign and just over a month in I'm really concerned
PAOK is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 09:41 PM   #447
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Correct about using the dead soldier's wife technique.

I think he did it with about the equivalent amount of graciousness that Hillary did when she tried to do a hatchet job on Trump last October or so.

I can't believe people are still falling for that shit.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:50 PM   #448
PAOK
Registered Member

Every soldier is hero but to me the equivalent would have been if Obama used the families of the Benghazi incident in a State of the Union speech
PAOK is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 09:54 PM   #449
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

The rest of it, the energy industry material, I can see what you're saying but it's really a matter of deregulation. It's not permitting or encouraging bribery, it's eliminating the requirement of transparency.

Anyone who is a knee-jerk idealogue is going to be extremely vulnerable to contradiction. Very few things in government or in big business or finance are black and white, or red or blue.

I'm sure what you have said will be met by cleverish cartoons or meaningless videos.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:04 PM   #450
PAOK
Registered Member

I'm against deregulation that affects our water and air. It's taken years to clean up the Great Lakes, I'm no tree hugger but no matter which way you lean politically or your income level our air and water needs all the protection from our government as possible not cutting its budget by 97% as is currently proposed as per EPA cuts
PAOK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women