Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42132
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2016, 08:47 PM   #31
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana kay View Post
I agree with brittany. Some providers are not into dirty talk when handing business or scheduling appts. But the way they advertise does not mean they like to be approached that way either. Good luck!
This...so much this.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 08:48 PM   #32
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
Not all providers appreciate being talked to that way. Personally, I don't care for it unless I know you already and we are dirty talking. There is a time and place for everything. Just because we are providers does not mean we are not ladies and expect to be treated as such. Always treat a "whore" like a lady.
Also this!
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 10:29 PM   #33
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

Women... Just as baffling in the hobby as out aye? Some days we want you to pull our hair and slap us on the ass. Other times we want forehead kisses and cuddles. Lol. You poor guys!
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 09:16 AM   #34
Art Vanderlay
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
Women... Just as baffling in the hobby as out aye? Some days we want you to pull our hair and slap us on the ass. Other times we want forehead kisses and cuddles. Lol. You poor guys!
My thoughts exactly....let me know if anybody has figured it out yet...

A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. Suddenly, the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want." The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports to the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust every natural resource I have made. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and glorify me."

The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"
Art Vanderlay is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 10:55 AM   #35
Lightesttouch
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
I'm glad he was awesome to you, he didn't have to be a passive aggressive ding dong to me though all over the board here.

Totally cool if he has great experiences with awesome ladies. That's exactly how it should be. He might have done so with me were it not for this silly thread.
That statement simply doesn't ad up as you already blew him off a month ago because that pedestal of yours was so high above the ground you couldn't see him for who he was.

Are you implying that if he groveled enough you might have changed your mind? I hope you don't get nose bleeds at the altitude.

The bottom line is he turned out to be a cherry client highly praised and vouched for by far hotter providers whom you highly respect which makes it your loss much more so than his.

This thread is long after the fact and a non factor in regard to your unwillingness to see him.

If he still desires to see you after that treatment then I would suggest he grow a pair because he's already proven himself to those that matter.
Lightesttouch is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 11:59 AM   #36
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Any chick that talks like she does has to be a horrible lay. Eryn is def more personable and fun.
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 12:13 PM   #37
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightesttouch View Post
That statement simply doesn't ad up as you already blew him off a month ago because that pedestal of yours was so high above the ground you couldn't see him for who he was.

Are you implying that if he groveled enough you might have changed your mind? I hope you don't get nose bleeds at the altitude.

The bottom line is he turned out to be a cherry client highly praised and vouched for by far hotter providers whom you highly respect which makes it your loss much more so than his.

This thread is long after the fact and a non factor in regard to your unwillingness to see him.

If he still desires to see you after that treatment then I would suggest he grow a pair because he's already proven himself to those that matter.
I know right??? I mean he wanted me so bad he is still crying about it here a month later!!! But it's alright, I have men messaging me years later after a decline. He wanted me and also Eryn, who is so incredibly hot we share a great deal of clients. I will give him credit where credit is due, that is to say, the guy does have excellent taste in ladies!!!!

Isn't it funny though when Lightesttouch removes his flaccid rubbery Lee Press-On Penis, it's just the smooth neutered Ken doll-like mound of Windinhishair underneath???

Keep it coming though Windinhis...er...I mean Lightesttouch. I've got so many jokes to give I can do this with you all day!!!!
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 12:15 PM   #38
Miss Valentina
Retired

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellevans View Post
Any chick that talks like she does has to be a horrible lay. Eryn is def more personable and fun.
You sound like the kind of guy who made his own Fleshlight out of an old Pringles can and some rancid liverwurst.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:21 PM   #39
Miss Valentina
Retired

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
Hmmm, it figures. Pay attention how ladies comment and post on this board. It offers a lot.of insight on how they act in real life.

Attitude is the key for positive interaction.
I know baby, I know. You're like the kid who invited his entire class to Chuck E. Cheese for his birthday and nobody showed up.

There, there.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:34 PM   #40
gacgacgac2678
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I saw this thread and KNEW it was gonna be Miss V.

I've been in this game since ASPD days and a member here since 2010, playing all over the country.

I've never had an experience where anyone I've seen would not give me a recommendation.

Sent Miss V everything she asked for and nothing vulgar. Turned down, and refusal to give a reason.

Perhaps you have me confused with someone else Miss V? I was excited to find someone south to connect with.
gacgacgac2678 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 12:42 PM   #41
Miss Valentina
Retired

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gacgacgac2678 View Post
I saw this thread and KNEW it was gonna be Miss V.

I've been in this game since ASPD days and a member here since 2010, playing all over the country.

I've never had an experience where anyone I've seen would not give me a recommendation.

Sent Miss V everything she asked for and nothing vulgar. Turned down, and refusal to give a reason.

Perhaps you have me confused with someone else Miss V? I was excited to find someone south to connect with.

I mean, in my defense, I couldn't tell if you were a man or just duffle bag full of squirrels.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:44 PM   #42
gacgacgac2678
Valued Poster

Well...alrighty then...
Old 11-23-2016, 12:50 PM   #43
Miss Valentina
Retired

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL, C'Mon, nobody can joke with me, c'mon man hit me with some good fire ass banter!!!!
Old 11-23-2016, 01:03 PM   #44
gacgacgac2678
Valued Poster

Ha! You've definitely got me off my game doll. This is like a job interview ;-)
Old 11-23-2016, 01:12 PM   #45
tzv13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
You sound like the kind of guy who made his own Fleshlight out of an old Pringles can and some rancid liverwurst.
Please tell me that you have patented this. You can take this to Shark Tank. I wonder what the cheap knock off version from ToyzIndustries will entail.
tzv13 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women