Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42350
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36768
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2011, 10:56 AM   #31
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

John when I was standing in front of my favorite pie all I could think about was that look you said you'd have on your face cause I know I had that same look lol.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:01 AM   #32
The G.O.A.T
BANNED

Encounters: 32

^^^^
There was no pie, only cake for my Thanksgiving. You know how fucked up that is?! You know how long its been since I've had pie? But, yeah the food was good though.
The G.O.A.T is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:27 AM   #33
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
John when I was standing in front of my favorite pie all I could think about was that look you said you'd have on your face cause I know I had that same look lol.
As it turned out, there were several to choose from just laying there waiting to be cut. Only after I was able to waddle to the easy chair for at least a good hour...was I able to get up enough gumption to go take a second look.

After much deliberation...the homemade strawberry pie got the nod, first.

Then it was back to the easy chair. This cycle continued until I finally had to throw in towel.

The best part...here it is the next day and I have no plans to go shopping. I'm going to stay home and eat pie!! .......after I go get laid, of course.
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:08 PM   #34
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Man the only pie I like is pumpkin and I swear they had the biggest pumkin pie I've ever seen lol. Damn it was good but I was paying for it afterwards.

Goat that is messed up man...
Old 11-25-2011, 02:01 PM   #35
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

coeficient......I very seldom agree with anything LD says but I agree with this:
*and they wonder why chicks have NBA policies *
I have lots of black personal friends and many of my friends here on this board are black.

The Op here started a thread on thanks giving and you jump her ass. What the fuck is up with that?

You are an embarrassment to both the ladies and the guys on this board. Enough said.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 02:09 PM   #36
Guest030915
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I know I'm a lil' late but Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Even though I have suffered a lot of loss I am still very thankful!
Guest030915 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #37
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I know I am proud of him........I hope everyone had a happy turkey day, in the comfort of your loved ones.
Now that's a surprise....the prophet has "loved" ones.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:19 PM   #38
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I have lots of black personal friends and many of my friends here on this board are black.
If I had a dollar for every time I've heard this one I'd hang up my heels.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:43 PM   #39
tbone2u
Account Disabled

It happens to be true LD. Get over it
Old 11-26-2011, 01:26 PM   #40
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default mouthpiece

it's a very common yet erroneous comment that is oft times noted for a certain.... affect.

ijs

on another note though is there something else that I can make out of leftover turkey and stuffing? It's getting a little boring now.
Old 11-26-2011, 01:35 PM   #41
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

You can give it to me then you won't have to worry about it anymore, lord knows my scrawny ass could use it lol
Old 11-26-2011, 02:11 PM   #42
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

anything for you baby.

there's a booth at Luby's with our names written on it.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:26 AM   #43
tyboy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote from bones, "You are an embarrassment to both the ladies and the guys on this board. Enough said"
This is so true. I can't believe you could say such a thing on a day we just stop to be thankful. Right now I am thankful I am not coefficient.
tyboy1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 07:55 AM   #44
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Ld.... You don't even know me. How in the fuck would you know wheter i have black friends are not. First we have coefficient on the attack of Diamond...and why... Because she takes money from guys who want to spend it? Or is it because she's asian and wont see him?

And then there is you. You say i'm not telling the truth about having black friends. Who in the fuck are you to know what kinf of friends i have and what gives you the right to doubt my word? You always turn everything you read around to get you dumbass opinions out on this board. No wonder few guys will see you. You never have had and never will have enough money to paye to see your fat ugly ass.

Diamond had started a perfectly good thread about thanksgiving.
It should have stayed just about that.
Old 11-27-2011, 11:27 AM   #45
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

I have some friends. Some of them have a really, really, good dark tan. Some are golden bronze. Some are so pasty fucking pale, it hurts my eyes to look at them. Some have a yellow tint to them. I can't help what color I am or they are, but I can still say that I have, black, brown, white, pink, yellow, or red friends and I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks about that or thinks that I am spouting a typical "white man" phrase or not.

I have plenty of white friends on this board. Is that OK to say that? If I had a dollar for every time I heard that one, I'd be fucking broke! Fucking political correctness is killing this county. Are we are so afraid that if we say "I have black friends" that we will be called racist? WTF? I have black friends, I have "African American" friends (you do know there are more than just black people in Africa folks), you just can't win. I have Mexican friends and friends from other Hispanic cultures. I have Asian friends from many different countries, too many to categorize.

Is it possible for me or anybody of any color to describe their friends without suffering the wrath of true racists or extreme liberal fuckwads?

Oh, and yes, I have some black friends on this board.
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women