Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2015, 06:18 PM   #31
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Not sure how you feel I am attacking you or attempting to harm your business, I merely stated the obvious. You intimidate and insult any and everyone whenever you want. But hey, you're Annie, you can do that. Anyway, I expressed my thoughts so I'm done. I wasn't trying to destroy your business. If that's what you think then I apologize. I just wish you would change your ways. Hopefully you will for the sake of others. My time has come and gone on eccie. Putting in my disable request with mods. All of you, including Annie, be safe and take care of yourselves. It was definitely a pleasure meeting all the ladies I came across.
Bigpapa1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 07:39 PM   #32
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I think Annie gets away with it because she is insulting to everyone. Like the drill Sargent line from FMJ, she hates everyone, lol.

Plus, no matter what Annie says about fat chicks.......MM won the raffle and got a spa day.....so water off a duck's back.

Maybe that is why people like Annie.....she gives away pussy for free! I mean you gotta admit, who doesn't like free pussy?

I think we need more imput from agency owners....Where is Santa, that MF gets banned as soon as he pops up. The whys I do not know. But it is like whack a mole.
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 10:23 PM   #33
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by disilene View Post
I think Annie gets away with it because she is insulting to everyone. Like the drill Sargent line from FMJ, she hates everyone, lol.

Plus, no matter what Annie says about fat chicks.......MM won the raffle and got a spa day.....so water off a duck's back.

Maybe that is why people like Annie.....she gives away pussy for free! I mean you gotta admit, who doesn't like free pussy?

I think we need more imput from agency owners....Where is Santa, that MF gets banned as soon as he pops up. The whys I do not know. But it is like whack a mole.
LOL I forgot about winning Annies raffle..lol See Annie is nice to people, you guys just don't see it all the time..

Gotta run ...I think Jenny Craig called me.. I just love you guys sometimes... Wink, Smile, and lighten up... it's a short wonderful life we live in..

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 10:58 PM   #34
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I would like to clarify, I did not call M.M. fat. I was continuing Big Poppas's point that Annie has effectively said that if you don't look like the one pic, than you are the other.

Skinny or you are fat. But beauty and sexy comes in all different types of packages.

Annie, personal attacks based on the way someone looks? Third grade is calling and recess is over. At least be witty in your insults, don't be a boor.
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 09:20 AM   #35
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking OK STALKER. LOL

Nanah Nana boo boo...
(For someone who seems to have me on ignore you certainly never seem to shut the fuck up) I'M IN N.Y.C...GOING TO MARCH IN 5TH AVE PARADE SO KISS MY IRISH ASS!! HAPPY ST.PADDY'S DAY PEOPLE !! XOXO ANNIE
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 09:58 AM   #36
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Happy st paddys day yall

And Annie ..this "crazy redneck" Texas gal is wishing you lots of fun in that parade...party hard baby!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 12:18 PM   #37
giantbourbon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Have a great vacation, Annie!
giantbourbon is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:05 AM   #38
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kiss my tits on a stick bony ass.
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 10:18 PM   #39
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default I'm a fan of Annie's!!!

No denying it, and for what it's worth, my hobby money whenever I'm in NOLA. My first visit to NOLA ever was marked with hobby lows and highs. After seeing BootyfulGia and having a good time, saw Redhead KXXI of NOLA next morning for a disappointing visit. Annie came to the rescue with her attention to taking care of my wants and needs by making a great recomendation with one of her ladies. We hit it off on the phone because while Annie may sound batshit crazy on the board, she's actually very professional and actually wants to make sure her ladies are protected and that her clients would be happy with the girl she recomends.

That day ended on a high note because Annie took the time to know what I wanted and knowing I was disappointed with what was supposed to be one of NOLA's best offerings decided to arrange a lovely, educated, talented Charley for me to meet. She's still one of my ATF'S (ALSO STANDS FOR ABSOLUTELY TOTAL FOX IN MY BOOK). A classy girl who I couldn't see working for Annie if she was mistreated, abused and taken for granted by Annie.

Quite unlike another agency that would actually send threatening texts after seeing that a potential client go to her competitor. Now that's what I call batshit crazy.

So YES, I'm a fan. Annie takes care of business like nobody else I know in the business. And I've been around the hobby long enough to know the difference.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 10:51 PM   #40
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+ 1 I'm a fan of Annie
I love the bat shit crazy Annie. She knows her BAT SHIT FOR SURE!! I agree with what you say she is professional and she makes sure her girls and clients are safe.
(Kiss kiss Annie) hahahaaaa!!
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 11:37 PM   #41
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

As far as agencies go, I've had experiences with them in ATL, Ft. Lauderdale/Miami, TN, CO, NV & CA. Acutally was once a silent partner to the owner of Sleekride in ATL a decade ago. So I know how agencies vary. From the just barely decent to scraping the bottom of the barrel, from top tier to sewer scum.

And I stand nothing to gain from Annie, I don't get discounts or ask for any. Her ladies are well worth every hard earned penny of mine. Annie tasks them to take care of the client, she takes care of the girls. And Annie takes care of business, WITH CLASS AND ASS!!!. And all the girls of CC's I've met, have nothing but respect for what Annie provides them. And I have met a few, Sammie D, Marianne, Carmen.......
hotrix1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women