Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2012, 06:09 PM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Another liberal reporter who makes things up or plagiarizes.

Another liberal reporter who makes things up or plagiarizes.

Washington Post Writer Elizabeth Flock Resigns After Editor's Note Claims 'Significant Ethical Lapse'

Washington Post writer Elizabeth Flock resigned last week after an editor's note ran above her blog post stating that a "significant ethical lapse" had occurred from failing to appropriately credit a source. . . .

This is not the first time that an editor's note has been added to Flock's post. In December 2011, Flock came under fire for a post she wrote titled, "Mitt Romney is using a KKK slogan in his speeches." The editor's note above that piece stated that the post "contains multiple, serious factual errors that undermine its premise."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/17/washington-post-elizabeth-flock-resigns_n_1431005.html?ref=med ia&icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-nb%7Cdl2%7Csec3_lnk2%26pLid%3D 152616
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:38 PM   #32
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

At the risk of being way trite, "It takes one to know one." IBH, with your considerable expertise in spreading the dung of Faux Noise far and wide, I commend your awareness at any level of a complex subject. Besides, Rachel the MadCow took it back the next day.

At least the libs are going through the effort of plagarizing instead of just making sh*t up.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
At the risk of being way trite, "It takes one to know one." IBH, with your considerable expertise in spreading the dung of Faux Noise far and wide, I commend your awareness at any level of a complex subject. Besides, Rachel the MadCow took it back the next day.

At least the libs are going through the effort of plagarizing instead of just making sh*t up.
The editor's first admonishing post claimed Flock's story "contains multiple, serious factual errors": meaning her story was more 'fabrication' than 'plagiarism'.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #34
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Another liberal reporter who makes things up or plagiarizes.

Washington Post Writer Elizabeth Flock Resigns After Editor's Note Claims 'Significant Ethical Lapse'

Washington Post writer Elizabeth Flock resigned last week after an editor's note ran above her blog post stating that a "significant ethical lapse" had occurred from failing to appropriately credit a source. . . .

This is not the first time that an editor's note has been added to Flock's post. In December 2011, Flock came under fire for a post she wrote titled, "Mitt Romney is using a KKK slogan in his speeches." The editor's note above that piece stated that the post "contains multiple, serious factual errors that undermine its premise."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D152616

Thank You IB.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:09 AM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Thank You IB.
You are welcome.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:34 AM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Gee, a liberal making stuff up. How unusual.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:26 PM   #37
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
It is not surprising at all that most of what is posted came from MSNBC. They are the Pravda of the Democrats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
And then there was FOX, FAIR and BALANCED
The odd thing is when you mix equal parts of MSNBC and FOX in a test tube it does come out near middle ground! Hard to decide which one lies more (or worse).

I find the Christian Science Monitor and The Times of India actually do a lot of good coverage. Both have their biases, but nowhere near what most "mainstream" US press has become. Some other good foreign papers which--when read as a whole--often provide a diverse set of POVs.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:06 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

MSNBC wasn't alone in misrepresenting the truth.

It was
ABC that made false claims about Zimmerman's 'lack of injuries' using a grainy surveillance video.

It was
NBC that edited an audio tape that would color Zimmerman as a over-earnest, racist-vigilante.

It was
CNN that falsely claimed Zimmerman used a racist slur.

All of them used Zimmerman's 2005 mug shot while simultaneously broadcasting a picture of a fourteen year-old Martin; thus, presenting a false picture about those involved. All of them for days ignored witness reports substantiating Zimmerman's side of the story.

And Huffy is STILL using the picture of a fourteen year-old Martin as a banner. See @:

Judge In Trayvon Martin Case Recuses Herself Due To Conflict Of Interest

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/18/trayvon-martin-judge-recusal_n_1435046.html
Old 05-03-2012, 10:29 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

An update – NBC fires another journalist for a different distortion in the Zimmerman Case

Lilia Luciano Fired By NBC News Over Botched George Zimmerman Edit
By Jack Mirkinson Updated: 05/ 3/2012 10:36 pm
According to TVNewser, one of Luciano's pieces made a completely new mistake, combining sections from two different portions of the tape to give the misleading impression that Zimmerman said the phrase, "This guy looks like he’s up to no good or on drugs or something. He’s got his hand in his waistband. And he’s a black male."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D157802

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women