Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162748
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41804
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36190
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2012, 10:38 AM   #31
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Its not rocket science. If you book on p411 the donation amount is plastered, showcase states the amount, so having the right amount should be automatic. The only exception i guess is non premium access members. If I am not mistaken they can;t see donation amounts but still that is not an excuse. Tipping well that is another issue. As for counting the donation, for me that is kind of buzz kill. However if a lady wants to do it in my presence it's her right
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #32
mansfield
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

May be closer to rocket science for some than others. I was once accused of the envelope being light until I pulled up the providers P411 page for her on my iphone. Seems she had "forgotten" she had advertised a P411 discount.
mansfield is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:09 PM   #33
pollack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Oh lesson learned all right but my reputation speaks for it self so no excuses on his part. Period.
I routinely put the donation down up front in a visible location - no buzz kill if it's checked tactfully. Now I think I'll check Kaylee's showcase again - just to be thorough.
pollack is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:20 PM   #34
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I always have the donation in an envelope and place it where the Provider can find it before the session starts. I never seal it, simply slip the top inside, so that it's easy for her to open it up and make certain everything is right before we begin. I'm also of the opinion that if you wait until the end it could make the session a bit more tense b/c the Provider might be thinking about the fact that the business end of the transaction remains outstanding. Kinda like telling your girlfriend "Sure hon, I love you...just lemme fuck you without a condom and....if ya get pregnant.....I'm for sure gonna marry you!!" Really!! I hate to believe that any Hobbyist would intentionally short someone on a fee, but I'm sure there are some lowlifes that do it on purpose. I also have never had a bad experience that made me regret getting the business out of the way upfront but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I'd hope that the ALERT and/or REVIEW sections would be used appropriately to discuss any poor behavior.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:01 PM   #35
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Well....I'm giving him a chance to make it right before I put up an alert. I do believe it is was a honest mistake but he DOES know about the issue and he has yet to correct it.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:07 PM   #36
cosoj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I dont care, up front, afterwards, I leave a tip if the experience is pleasant or better. I have never shorted, but if I got the call, I would get the difference ASAP for fear of being shunned.
cosoj is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:25 PM   #37
titlover1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Well let me tell you gals something.....and you already know this......when a client sees you, he has already checked you, you showcase and your donation request out... Thoroughly.....if he shorts you he damn well knows it.......put him on the do not see list!
titlover1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:54 PM   #38
Redsan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48
Default Who could short you????????

Kaylee after being with you and knowing the type of service you
provide, I do not know how anyone could short you.
Redsan is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:42 PM   #39
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by titlover1 View Post
Well let me tell you gals something.....and you already know this......when a client sees you, he has already checked you, you showcase and your donation request out... Thoroughly.....if he shorts you he damn well knows it.......put him on the do not see list!

Well, I AM going to give him a fair chance before I post his handle.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:45 PM   #40
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why hasn't he made it right yet......

is everywhere.

Im sorry you got shorted, I hope he makes it right.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:57 PM   #41
BarebackLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Well, I AM going to give him a fair chance before I post his handle.
Really? That's more than you gave me.
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2198718&postcount=21
Quote:
Given his posting history and his lack of regard to women, I would have to question if this is a legit thing.
You were wrong on that post about the issue being a "legit thing" as the provider verified the situation.

So *I* and now questioning YOU as to if THIS is a "legit thing". You were wrong on that issue, and given YOUR posting history based on that thread, I say your post is not legit.

Turnabout...fair play you know.
BarebackLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #42
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarebackLover View Post
Really? That's more than you gave me.
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2198718&postcount=21

You were wrong on that post about the issue being a "legit thing" as the provider verified the situation.

So *I* and now questioning YOU as to if THIS is a "legit thing". You were wrong on that issue, and given YOUR posting history based on that thread, I say your post is not legit.

Turnabout...fair play you know.
Grow up
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:28 PM   #43
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I just checked your showcase and your 1 hour rate is kinda the standard rate around here so if you were shorted from that rate I'd question if it was an accident unless you have other rates on other sites (which I don't think you do).

I'm still going to trust the providers I choose to see and hope they do the same with me. All of this donation up front, counting it, placing it in an envelope, I'm just not going to worry about it. If the timing is right I'll leave it at the beginning, if not I might leave it at the end when I'm getting dressed. You've screened me and I've screened you as well so I choose trust.

One time I walked out after seeing somebody that I had seen a few times and forgot to leave a single dime. I was halfway home and realized what I had done and immediately called her. She laughed and said don't worry about it. I delivered that session fee to her the next day and I then saw her almost every week for over a year. That little mistake on my part and the way she handled it and the way I handled it took our hobby relationship to a new level, created trust between us, and I found my true ATF.
I'm sure I was trying to make a point somewhere in all that mess.......
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:50 AM   #44
Redsan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I did the same thing LA, when I realized it and called her she
was expecting another client so she gave me combination to
her car and I left it there. Now that is one of the first things
I do is lay the envelope down before all the blood leaves my brain.
Redsan is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:37 AM   #45
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

First visit I make it clear that I am a stand up guy and I put the "donation" out in plain sight......
One time after I had seen this provider 5-6 times we got hot and heavy BOOM right inside the front door and had a glorious time...after a couple of "bells" we both went to the shower and had a nice mutual rub a dub dub.....we talked had drinks....then I got dressed...best time ever.
Then I was driving home with a big smile on my face and noticed that I had the money in a bank envelope in my suit coat....UH OH....
Could not get back to her place fast enough to get her the fee. I wish she was still around....but....
Its pay for play and you gotta play by the rules.

I hope he makes it good Kaylee.
yaddayadda is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women