Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162751
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41804
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36190
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2012, 07:22 PM   #31
brickmonster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke View Post
Well since I'm paying for your time and companionship only I would only assume GFE would mean msog as much as we can handle together.

That being said essentially I would like to be allowed to cum once every 15 min and orgasm as much as I want. Because sure we all know orgasming and ejaculating can be separate.
I guess you can assume anything you want . If I don't see msog on the menu I don't assume anything .
brickmonster is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 01:20 AM   #32
360fanboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

wish all providers thought like this. been MANY times that i set up a 60 or 90min apt and after 1pop - usally 10mins, the session is over.
360fanboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:50 AM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I always laugh when fucktards want a definition of GFE. Why? Because it depends on the definition the woman uses. And the fact I do not like the term GFE, if you had all the old girlfriends I did you would not like recalling the experience.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:20 AM   #34
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default GFE and it's definition has been talked about for years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360fanboy View Post
wish all providers thought like this. been MANY times that i set up a 60 or 90min apt and after 1pop - usally 10mins, the session is over.
IMHO, Then you been ripped off of the TIME you paid for.
What was their names? My DNS list will get longer.
Some ladies just use the term GFE as a tool
and give it their own definition to rip you off of your time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Rain View Post
I personally think that MSOG ... is a given. If you pop, give you as many as you can bust off in that 60 minutes. Why not? You are paying for the hour. We dont get paid PER service.. i.e... Bbbj certain amount... mish certain amount... we get paid for time... not what is provided in that time. So, NO a girl should not think that her job is done with ONE pop in ten minutes, leaving 50 minutes to "talk" or leave.

That is not what GFE is. Gfe is about caring, rubbing, companionship, emotional connection, and tender care. You would'nt want your GF to just give you ONE pop in the hour. You'd want to go ahead and get hard again and POP over and over again.

So, if a girl is only offering ONE pop sessions.. then, it needs to be clearly stated in her showcase to warn people.

After all, there are too many of us out here for ya'll. So, don't be afraid to ask whatsoever.
+1 very well said Amber
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #35
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I offer J.G. Wentworth CERTIFICATIONS that you can use on your sig lines and web sites nearly free of charge for GFE, MSOG, RULE OF 100, and many others. Eccie Ladies can PM me for details.

Yep. Single pop sucks when you are paying for their time. But I don't think they should expect to be gorilla fucked for 59 minutes, either.
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 01:37 PM   #36
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews
Default HAHAHHAAHHAHA

. But I don't think they should expect to be gorilla fucked for 59 minutes, either.[/quote]

That's about the funniest thing I've read on here in a while... "gorilla fucking"... WOW... what a mental picture I just had.
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:34 PM   #37
brickmonster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I always laugh when fucktards want a definition of GFE. Why? Because it depends on the definition the woman uses. And the fact I do not like the term GFE, if you had all the old girlfriends I did you would not like recalling the experience.
Very well said ! That is so funny but true ..
brickmonster is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:21 AM   #38
aggietigger
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Its been over-used and misused so much at this point you just can't read anything into GFE anymore... Just use some deductive reasoning with other sources of info (reviews) and some "polite" questions with the provider if things are still unclear...
aggietigger is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:07 PM   #39
Guest061612-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

never ever assume...BUT GFE is a minimum
Guest061612-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:57 PM   #40
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23
Wink

I agree with the majority of comments.

GFE includes MSOG, or at least trying to get another "pop", but does not include "gorilla fucking for 59 minutes". C'mon, Gorillas may have girlfriends, but fucking like a gorilla is hardly GFE.

From my first post, I revised my thoughts: GFE normally includes DFK, BBBJ, MSOG, and the "illusion", but both guy and gal need to participate in the "illusion" to really make it work. And, Ms. Amber Rain, you make more sense than a cat lying in a sunny spot on the floor during the winter. Thank you for your insightful thoughts. I am feeling a growing sexual need to visit your steamy, tropical rain forest.

I think my previous meeting with a working girl, was clearly an indication that not all the girls have the same understanding of what GFE means. I believe that popping twenty minutes into a GFE session is not a signal for the end, but rather a starting gun for the beginning of the event after the athletes have had some time to warm up.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:38 AM   #41
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I believe that popping twenty minutes into a GFE session is not a signal for the end, but rather a starting gun for the beginning of the event after the athletes have had some time to warm up.
Yes, I agree.

My version of GFE does include MSOG and I state that plainly on my website so that, there's no question.
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:41 PM   #42
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaJane View Post
Hey, well maybe that's what I'll call it from now on!
It's called "safe GFE" in Canada and is really common - enough it's something you put on your website.

My definition of it:
GFE doesn't have or need alphabet soup - it's about the experience. I'll curl your toes 1 or 20 times as long as you don't try and overstay your welcome.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:53 PM   #43
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default while you are very

clear and break things down nicely the fact that you charge different for your gfe and pse indicates you are in fact not charging only for your time but in fact for different levels of service. if 4 and companionship there would be no distinction between the types of sessions offered or the associated costs.
Quote:
TO ANSWER THAT...
Now, we've all been in real CIVIE relationships.. whether it be married... or just living together....

Not one women out there that is your girlfriend will let you CIM EVERY time she does BBBJ nor, will she let you Greek her on a nightly basis, or COF all the time. That is more of a PSE session rather than GFE. So, hence that is why I break my menu into TWO simple sections. You can choose GFE or PSE. You have it listed what is offered for a GFE and PSE simple and to the point. So, I understand why the OP was asking. Most girls do NOT break it down on showcase. I simply took the time to say... this, this, and this is offered during this type of session.

But MSOG is and should always be offered for the amount of time being paid for. Rather if its a GFE session or PSE session. You should never just pop ONCE in ten minutes of arrival and be expected to leave with full amount of session paid for and 50 minutes remaining for TIME.

That is MY point to stay ON TOPIC of the original OP's post.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:42 PM   #44
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
. But I don't think they should expect to be gorilla fucked for 59 minutes, either.
That's about the funniest thing I've read on here in a while... "gorilla fucking"... WOW... what a mental picture I just had.[/quote]

What is the going Rate for GORILLA FUCKING?
(As if i was young enough to do that lol.)
(Visual of a gorilla and a suitcase at the airport, samsonite commerical)
Is that gorilla fucking lol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
I'll curl your toes 1 or 20 times
Does that include GORILLA FUCKING?
Damn, 1 or 20 times, nice thought even though it would only happen 1 or twice, it's very nice to know that, thats ON the table. It's like a buffet and you know you can't eat everything but, sometimes (when it's really good) we just wish we could. lol

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:16 AM   #45
maxim_232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth View Post
Yep. Single pop sucks when you are paying for their time. But I don't think they should expect to be gorilla fucked for 59 minutes, either.
So, you mean that GFE doesn't stand for "Gorilla Fucking Experience"? Does this mean I owe someone an apology?
maxim_232 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women