Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60695
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2014, 07:45 AM   #31
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

First off, jjkageab12, a moderator doesn't neet to "troll" you. You caught the attention for sharing access with a provider who has been banned in the past for sharing information in the ladies areas, and had multiple accounts. How the hell did you THINK we'd react to finding out you are sharing a connection?

So, at the least, based on the "no means no" comments here and on this thread http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1048048 point to at least some communication about the issue, if not make us wonder about shared access.

Since you've already been warned about sharing access, you think you'd learn. And "I'm to cheap to buy a data plan" is not an excuse, especially where shady providers who share personal information and private area information are concerned.

Also, since you seem so concerned about trolls, you've certainly let the ones you've named get the best of you. They keep getting you to respond.

As for Wulf Princess and jjkageab12 being the same person, that remains to be seen and others have claimed to have seen him. So the witch hunt by the forum vigilantes can stop on that.

But this seems to go all back to Wulf Princess sharing a connection or information with a hobbyist.
Duke of G is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 07:53 AM   #32
jdough1211
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

jdough1211 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 07:54 AM   #33
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default going to state again since the kitty kat can't read

listen closely boys girls, and big kittens

I (Wulf_ Princess, CJ, Cathrine Johnson) during out date, do not mind the use of and is not limited

the use of my internet, bathroom and living room ( as long as you are respectful), when visiting me for extended periods of time, lol
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 08:03 AM   #34
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 08:04 AM   #35
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of G View Post
First off, jjkageab12, a moderator doesn't neet to "troll" you. You caught the attention for sharing access with a provider who has been banned in the past for sharing information in the ladies areas, and had multiple accounts. How the hell did you THINK we'd react to finding out you are sharing a connection?

So, at the least, based on the "no means no" comments here and on this thread http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1048048 point to at least some communication about the issue, if not make us wonder about shared access.

Since you've already been warned about sharing access, you think you'd learn. And "I'm to cheap to buy a data plan" is not an excuse, especially where shady providers who share personal information and private area information are concerned.

Also, since you seem so concerned about trolls, you've certainly let the ones you've named get the best of you. They keep getting you to respond.

As for Wulf Princess and jjkageab12 being the same person, that remains to be seen and others have claimed to have seen him. So the witch hunt by the forum vigilantes can stop on that.

But this seems to go all back to Wulf Princess sharing a connection or information with a hobbyist.

reference the post above,

again i at no point shared information from the ladies room, which the person who was the otherside of that confirmed....

and if you are going to use a term like "shady" please expect there to be a response

"shady" - is not seeing the difference in harassment and mudslinging.

"shady" - is having a biased view on a opinion that there are facts to prove against

"shady" - is a VERY offensive word non the less, but if the "shady" is based on assumption well ... thats just "awkward"

and lets not forget the drum roll, i have seen JJ at least 5 times this month, and he has yet to share or be told information reguarding ECCIE, i was told about McBeth who was at that point still harassing me

for the big fact "HE REFERED HIM TO ME!".... see this is what i mean... drama is so easly escilated for no reason... i'm tired of it.

fact of the matter is this, if a lady wants to know the trth about what McBeth has done over last 5 months they will PM me

if the message is "no does not mean no" then i can't support that idea... "No mean No period" end of discussion... no if's no and no buts...
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 08:28 AM   #36
jjkageab12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
I never said u saw me, im just saying its strangeb i dont keep up with every single drama episode so i have no idea why you are making it seem like i have commented on any thread of yours in the past or have ever followed your posts.

You are really making what is being said about you seem true with your postings ijs

I simply stated that to make the point that that is not the norm and that is probably why it is raising questions.
Again I understood what you were saying lol, I'm not saying you follow my post I am sorry sweet cheeks,

But what I was saying was if available I like the idea of being able to connect via wifi for an hour or two and just enjoying my time with a lady

I allow them to input password if nessessary just because it make my life easy

And sometime it connects automaticlly when reaching a providers incall
jjkageab12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 08:34 AM   #37
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjkageab12 View Post
Again I understood what you were saying lol, I'm not saying you follow my post I am sorry sweet cheeks,

But what I was saying was if available I like the idea of being able to connect via wifi for an hour or two and just enjoying my time with a lady

I allow them to input password if nessessary just because it make my life easy

And sometime it connects automaticlly when reaching a providers incall
Gotcha

I guess guys are too busy fucking, having fun, and good conversation during my sessions to internet browse or check emails

For privacy reasons i would have to say no, if they need tend to anything especially work related i would reccomend using their own device.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 08:37 AM   #38
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

As long as it's not eccie you are connecting to no one knows or can even tell you are doing it. If you feel the overwhelming need to connect to eccie while at a provider, not sure why you would, then turn off you wifi access on your phone so you are using your internet access to connect to eccic. That way no one can tell where you are. Problem.solved.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 08:45 AM   #39
Namssa
Administrator

Encounters: 40

Ladies and gents, your PC security is your responsible,. If you allow someone access to your system it may draw our attention. In those cases were there has been a previous issue it is most certain to draw attention. The OP only lost his premium access at the time, while we looked deeper into the issue. Very obvious he is guilty of not securing his access and thus he will not be elgible for premium access until the time we feel he can maintain that security.
Now we still have to deal with him and provider having shared a log in during April so they both will be away for a few weeks.
Namssa is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:03 AM   #40
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Daaaaamn. Did you say a MOD has been trolling you?

Don't you mean a MOD just beat the fuck out of you with his troll hammer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg th-2.jpeg (15.4 KB, 188 views)
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:16 AM   #41
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjkageab12 View Post
Wait what? And yes mobile data overages are expensive, if I'm spending two hours plus with a provider, might as well save money on my phone bill
ya the first thing i say when i walk into a provider's incall is, "hey what's your wifi passcode, need to check my work email, and i want to save money on my phone bill"

puuuuleeeasssse, glad to see a break was issued, it should have been issued for the actual quote above in my opinion...ijs
fletch is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:24 AM   #42
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Guest060214 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:29 AM   #43
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wait for it...
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:34 AM   #44
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I never thought of extending a session and using her wifi to avoid data overage charges. How does that work out financially? I'd rather spend the time with her but WALDT.

Back on point - if you are doing nothing wrong, what difference does it make if a mod is watching board and connection activity? Just keep on having fun with the ladies and you should be fine. It seems you know the rules, so just don't break them.

Good luck.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:39 AM   #45
txlonghornfan811
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
if you solely use a providers wifi and your phone connection to access eccie, never using your own IP (assuming you aren't the provider or live with the provider)... I think that looks very incriminating...and unbelievable. Say it ain't so! lol
I prefer free wifi on hobby phones
txlonghornfan811 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women