Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2015, 06:09 AM   #31
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

They ran to the toilet because it literally scared the shit out of them!

universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 06:16 AM   #32
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Now that is some stinky ass bastards.
The real tragedy is more 1% were not killed.
I guess it is hard to hit a moving target.
Even a big fat ass target.

Old 05-22-2015, 10:29 AM   #33
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Allnighter View Post
Read the coverage of the Waco shoot-out in the Austin American Statesman today, and it had me laughing out loud.

According to the A-AS, the shooting started out in the parking lot, and within moments, the rough, tough biker boys were running inside Twin Peaks and hiding in the men's room.

"...and when the men's room got too full for any other bikers to get inside..."

I can understand wanting to get out of the line of fire...but running into the men's room to hide??
Sounds like a darn good idea to me. Put as many walls and other obstructions as possible between you and the gunfire. Apparently, most, if not all, of the battle was going on outside.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 11:50 AM   #34
Cunt Hunt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Well alrighty then! The whites got their brand of ninjas too.
Cunt Hunt is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 10:49 PM   #35
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post
Yep. They kinda sorta shore do. They put a sign laik this up by tha entrance. Now, sum places may be lyin' an' jus' sayin' thar more of a bar then a resty-raunt jus' ta ban guns on thar property. But thet's on them.
I kind of miss the old law/signs that stated weapons were prohibited "wherever alcohol is sold, served, or consumed".
If you wanted to take this at it's extreme technical meaning, you wouldn't be allowed a weapon in your house if you drank there.
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 12:43 PM   #36
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I love the bikers because they're the biggest collection of low-IQ morons imaginable. Rather than settling their disputes in back allies they rumble in restaurants so they can garner the most attention and all get arrested and held on $1 million bond each. That's brains for what's supposed to be a criminal organization lol.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 04:13 PM   #37
juggernaut76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

9 less trials......
juggernaut76 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 08:22 PM   #38
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Don't take this personal, but I think some of ya'll are completely off your nut on this incident and fueled by stereotypes and massive misinformation, but more importantly, lacking in some common sense to sift through the facts. Please, don't take that wrong.

Sure, maybe some of those folk were "scruffy, hard core" biker types. Probably 1% or less. Most of those folks were regular Joe's, with daily jobs and careers, who share a passionate hobby with motorcycles, in their spare time. Maybe they left the spouse and kids at home, who knows? And, statistically, some are likely to be firearm and weapon owners. OK, maybe more than some.

That was not some random, by chance, collection of bikers. It is a regular monthly meeting, that has been going on for a long, long time. BTW: those folk do a fair share of charity work. There had been some ongoing issues, I am sure, between groups and cops. I know there had been some previous arrests and such. So, some baggage exists on both sides.

As some have pointed out, but probably fail to think through, the police were there, in force, from the git go and armed to the teeth. And by many accounts, what ever happened, appears to have started outside. So far, the police admit to killing half of the dead, but ballistics are not complete yet. Place your bets in Vegas, but I'm betting they are closer to 90% of the shooters. Can you say itchy trigger fingers??

The weapons business? That is simple policy there. The laws in Texas are pretty straight forward and clearly written. (Surprisingly) But I would bet the big bucks that most "weapons" being found were outside in/on the bikes, which is totally legal in Texas. In regards to Texas gun laws; your bike, boat, jet ski and car are treated the same as your home. Wait on the facts, but I would further bet that most of the weapons are within existing law and very legal. If not, the law wins on those.

An incredibly important point to make about "the bikers" there. Did you see the pictures/video in the immediate aftermath of 9 people being killed and some injured? What were they doing? They were sitting on the curb or on the ground. The cops said: Go sit over there while we sort this out. And they did, like polite adults. Compare that to Ferguson, Baltimore or Chicago. BTW: Waco has not been sacked since then either.

And just like I said, at the time, about the cop in Ferguson, wait for the facts to come out. Though, in this case, in reverse. It smells like the cops had twitchy trigger fingers are were looking for, and perhaps only seeing, trouble. (Think of Eric Holder seeing racial animus everywhere) That whole million $$ bail thing is off the charts B.S. I think most charges and bails were reduced already. In the end, I doubt many of the charges will actually stick.

Sorry folks. Had to drop that rant on ya. I have friends and family that ride and I used to, though not that organized. And, I have known some of those scruffy types as well. We had several folk near where I live that were supposed to be there, but got stuck in traffic and decided to go elsewhere. Like I said, it was a regular occuring meeting in Waco.

I'll go crawl back under my rock now. No wonder I avoid social media like the plague.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 08:50 PM   #39
Slotgoop
Valued Poster

Well Said! The TX Coalition of clubs has been meeting regularly since the 1970's, and it includes clubs made up of peace officers, firemen, the Christian Motorcycle Association, Bikers Against Child Abuse, and other clubs whose sole mission is charity work or community giveback. Participating in a Coalition of Clubs meeting does not automatically make one a criminal. When you learn how the bonds were set, it becomes even more suspicious. I only hope in time the real facts come out - http://mcatty.com/the-latest-on-waco...ing-a-shocker/
Slotgoop is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 09:09 PM   #40
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slotgoop View Post
.... I only hope in time the real facts come out - http://mcatty.com/the-latest-on-waco...ing-a-shocker/
Thanks for the link. I hope there are some Go fund me sights out there for those arrested?
Old 06-12-2015, 12:15 PM   #41
universalenergy
Account Disabled

The police know who are the legit bike clubs and which are the Criminal Biker Gangs. OMG. Every 1% I ever met was a POS. Maybe you just have very low standards.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:03 PM   #42
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Yes, they do know and I understand the video even helps them know who the bad actors are. But they went with a one-size fits all approach to meting out the bonds for organized crime - knowing full right well most were not.

I don't recall advocating for the 1%, just pointing out that 99% are rather normal, civilized people. But yeah, my standards might be a bit on the low side. Look at the likes of people I blog with on-line

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
The police know who are the legit bike clubs and which are the Criminal Biker Gangs. OMG. Every 1% I ever met was a POS. Maybe you just have very low standards.
Old 06-14-2015, 09:40 PM   #43
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Yes, they do know and I understand the video even helps them know who the bad actors are. But they went with a one-size fits all approach to meting out the bonds for organized crime - knowing full right well most were not.

I don't recall advocating for the 1%, just pointing out that 99% are rather normal, civilized people. But yeah, my standards might be a bit on the low side. Look at the likes of people I blog with on-line
If you follow the thread I am the one that called the 1% a POS. Many times you only have one chance to make a good impression. If you walk, talk, and act like a POS then you will be preceived and treated as a POS.
Old 06-16-2015, 10:56 AM   #44
Slotgoop
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
If you follow the thread I am the one that called the 1% a POS. Many times you only have one chance to make a good impression. If you walk, talk, and act like a POS then you will be preceived and treated as a POS.
The vast majority of people arrested in WACO were not 1% ers., not Cossacks, and not Banditos. But I have no doubt that 1%s likely started the fight.
Slotgoop is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 03:27 PM   #45
Sweeetdaddyk
Registered Member

While I'm not certain if true or not, I heard someone say that ballistics tests showed that all 9 deaths came from LE bullets
Sweeetdaddyk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women