Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2010, 06:59 PM   #31
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23781
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSerpent View Post
Haha.... I have the reverse issue Mya... I'm the opposite of most (not all) stereotypes concerning black men. In fact, I'm great at math... and calculus as well... if you need a tutor let me know
Where were you about 6 months ago...lol
Miss_Mya is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:12 PM   #32
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Mya View Post
Where were you about 6 months ago...lol

I was here... where were you? :P
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:29 PM   #33
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Oh.....cut the BUUUUUUUULLSHIT! Please.

There aren't enough black guys in the hobby to be a real influence on the hobby as a whole. There's only about a dozen that I know of, self included. I don't know ANY of them that has a bad reputation with ANY of the providers for the STEREOTYPICAL reasons, like being thuggish, short changers, violent, etc. If anything, the black guys that use sites like this have to OUT OF THE WAY to be gentlemen, all because a SELECT GROUP of people choose to let stereotypes continue to exist.

All this nonsense about being 'traumatized' because of something one black guy did whenever, what a bunch of....malarkey!!! If 5 white guys in a row did 'traumatizing actions' to you, you most likely would still be a provider...and would NOT have a No Whites policy. You know WHYYYY you wouldn't have it? Because white guys are, in MOST cases, 99% of all of a providers' income (I shouldn't say 99%, but a great percentage). They KNOW this, which is why they act the way they do in the hobby. They are most ruthless, self-centered, lack of concern for others out of anyone else in the business. And they're always trying to bargain, get girls to go bb, and basically get ALLLL they can and then some for every dime they spend on you. They've also robbed, assaulted, and WORSE to providers. I know this because PROVIDERS admit to this. I'm not making this up.

Tell us ladies, who are the worst clients you have. It's that old, fat, pushy beergutted white businessman who wants to spend 3 hours with you, bumping his ugly belly with you and having you do whatever he wants, whether you enjoy it or not. LMAO. He even wants you to have a DNS list, which usually consist of people with a dark complexion. Reasons for this list are, but not limited to: penis envy, std perceptions, general selfishness and not wanting to touch anything 'they' touch. Some even threaten those that see black men with violence, bad reviews, outing, and other shit.

But y'all put up with this from them, no matter how bad it is. Oh, but let ONE black do a LITTLE something wrong...

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #34
TH64083
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm a white guy, and I never traumatized anyone. But one thing I will say is, if someone says they had a bad experience and are afraid, then who the F am I to call bullshit. I have first hand experience with damaged souls, and I would NEVER make light of someones deepest emotions. I will take someones claims of this nature at face value, no questions asked.
TH64083 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:11 PM   #35
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

You're a white guy.
After that factual tidbit, you should've STOPPED talking.

If trauma from racial experiences was real, every black and Japanese would be fucking up every white person they see.

If you have racial 'trauma', it's probably some suppressed guilt passed down from your ancestors.

The other day I heard a comedian answer a question of whether or not he thought ghosts were real and came back to haunt people. He said something to the tune of, "If ghosts were real, then why are there no slave ghosts?"

If 10 people from your OWN race slapped you in the mouth, would you be traumatized?

So called racial trauma is a built in excuse to be 'preferential'.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:12 PM   #36
sasnaK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I would tend to honor the opinion of a provider in the business who has had exposure to many kinds of clients and not of an individual who wants to make a race issue out of it. Whats tasteful for one may not be appealing to another.There are plenty of providers with different preferences...some ,No greek, some no BBJ, know one who refused doggy cause she wanted to maintain eye contact at all times? If their up front in there advertising they are doing no wrong.Now I fear us old beergutted guys are tainted...there goes my weekend... : )
sasnaK is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:24 PM   #37
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The point is a provider can see who she wants when she wants its her choice and her reason and its non of our buisness what her reasons are. So take your Rambo bullshit back to texas. Maybe when you provide its the old fat pushy white guys, if thats the case then you can choose not to see them.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:28 PM   #38
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post

Oh.....cut the BUUUUUUUULLSHIT! Please.

There aren't enough black guys in the hobby to be a real influence on the hobby as a whole. There's only about a dozen that I know of, self included. I don't know ANY of them that has a bad reputation with ANY of the providers for the STEREOTYPICAL reasons, like being thuggish, short changers, violent, etc. If anything, the black guys that use sites like this have to OUT OF THE WAY to be gentlemen, all because a SELECT GROUP of people choose to let stereotypes continue to exist.

All this nonsense about being 'traumatized' because of something one black guy did whenever, what a bunch of....malarkey!!! If 5 white guys in a row did 'traumatizing actions' to you, you most likely would still be a provider...and would NOT have a No Whites policy. You know WHYYYY you wouldn't have it? Because white guys are, in MOST cases, 99% of all of a providers' income (I shouldn't say 99%, but a great percentage). They KNOW this, which is why they act the way they do in the hobby. They are most ruthless, self-centered, lack of concern for others out of anyone else in the business. And they're always trying to bargain, get girls to go bb, and basically get ALLLL they can and then some for every dime they spend on you. They've also robbed, assaulted, and WORSE to providers. I know this because PROVIDERS admit to this. I'm not making this up.

Tell us ladies, who are the worst clients you have. It's that old, fat, pushy beergutted white businessman who wants to spend 3 hours with you, bumping his ugly belly with you and having you do whatever he wants, whether you enjoy it or not. LMAO. He even wants you to have a DNS list, which usually consist of people with a dark complexion. Reasons for this list are, but not limited to: penis envy, std perceptions, general selfishness and not wanting to touch anything 'they' touch. Some even threaten those that see black men with violence, bad reviews, outing, and other shit.

But y'all put up with this from them, no matter how bad it is. Oh, but let ONE black do a LITTLE something wrong...

Really 12 black men in the hobby nation wide, so you have this information how, your the president of the black mans hobby colalition. By the way many of these girls advertise outside of the board and see men outside of the board, so your carefully thought out conclusion is a little off track. I am done with this thread its getting two stupid for me.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #39
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Look at the claws coming out.
Truth hurting a bit there, dirty?

Your comprehension skills need a tuneup. I said about a dozen THAT I KNOW OF, not a dozen that exists altogether.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:33 PM   #40
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

The white are guys are cool with a provider 'seeing who she wants to see', so as long as THEY are under that umbrella.

Let there be a No White guy crusade sprout up amongst providers. White guys would burn this country DOWN before they accept such a policy.

Y'all know I'm right.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #41
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post

Look at the claws coming out.
Truth hurting a bit there, dirty?

Your comprehension skills need a tuneup. I said about a dozen THAT I KNOW OF, not a dozen that exists altogether.
Oh well thats makes all the difference you know a dozen black men on this board so you deduce from that, that the number is limited.. Okay and actually no claws, dude I am not a provider so I could careless if they see a black male or not, I just respect their choices and dont need it explained to me when they chose not to see a certain type of person. SO there is not truth hurting me spanky, but if the way you addressed this board represents how you deal with the ladies I could understand their decision making.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:39 PM   #42
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

You nice folks can keep RC.

Texas doesn't want him back.

Watch out for that chip on his shoulder, it's the size of jupiter.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:40 PM   #43
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Wow the race card is being played Jesus
Old 10-15-2010, 08:40 PM   #44
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

That's the thing, dude. I'm a straight up GENT.

Oh, but wait. I'm black. I must automatically be a THUG, or a bargainer.

Ask the ladies that I've seen how I am. See if you can come up with any complaints.

Good luck with that.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:41 PM   #45
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

This is usually a monthly thread down in the Houston/Dallas area...

Providers who don't see black men don't even phase me anymore

SillyGirl, see who you want to see and don't sweat the rest!

However, I will have to agree with RC on one point...

Providers probably couldn't have a "no white men" policy know matter how many jerks they run into because most of the business they receive will most likely come from white men.

It is what it is and jerks come in all races!
Guest082824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women