Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2012, 08:39 PM   #31
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
That violence has nothing to do with race. It is often people of the same race killing each other.
Yes, black men killing other black men due to the things I listed!
BlackJedi is online now   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:03 PM   #32
essence
Valued Poster

Nobody would dispute that Mr Presdent Obama Sir is not MLK nor Nelson Mandela. Not his fault, he needs to be treated like a human, not a saint.

As for Michelle's comment, would anybody have compained if nelson Mandela, or one of his kids, had said, on being made president, I am now proud of being south african? Even if he ddn;t say it, i'm sure he felt it. So Michelle's comment is very understandable.

'scuse my typing, got a glass of wine on one hand and some filet steak on a fork in the other...
essence is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:19 PM   #33
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
I dont recall a sitting a governor Wagging a finger towards any president. Sorry COG you can't cover up the dissrespect displayed by Jan Brewer.

Also I dont recall any SOTU where the You Lie was yelled The republicans have been very disrespectful to the President and no way to dress it up.

" Brewer told reporters that Obama was upset that her book Scorpions for Breakfast wasn’t “cordial” to him."

He is a spoiled brat. He gets bent out of shape when he isn't treated as a super star.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ok, Lincoln may have a gripe about lack of respect. I'll give in on that one.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:45 PM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I thought he would have a better gripe about the shitty tickets he got at the Ford Theater
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I thought he would have a better gripe about the shitty Booth he got at the Ford Theater
Fixed that for ya!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:02 PM   #37
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
And I would say the same thing to any redneck that has racism as his badge just like the race card is a badge for race carders. I have race carderism. How’s that? Like that better?

Exactly, that is not at all what I said. I never said that racism, sexism, ageism or any other ism isn’t around. It will never disappear. It’s just the nature of man to judge. What I said is, let’s move along. The longer the bullshit race card is played, the longer there will be resentment towards race carders. Most people don’t have it against race, they have a rash on for race carders. Move along.

If you can’t move along from your race, try being a woman. Oppression due to race has been around since Colonial days. Oppression of women has been around since the dawn of time. And at that, without a specific protection under the Constitution we have closed the dollar gap significantly, albeit it mostly for the upper end of earners and beating your wife is finally illegal well kinda, but we’re getting there.

In Obama’s first run the race card was the elephant in the room that no one talked about. It was comical to watch the media dance around not saying anything about his race. It was like the ever-present elephant was interfering with their Obama-gasam. This time around, since he has no real record (other than healthcare which is in the courts and killing Bin Laden), and he’s not running against an even bigger looser – W, he’ll actually have to work for it. The race card will get played; it’ll get played big.

He has no real record Olivia really??? Olivia why don't you travel to any GM,Ford or Chrysler dealership and ask them how they viewed Obama and his policy towards the auto industry!!! Obama practically save the auto industry while you ha some Republicans who said the auto industry should just fail-keep in mind that if the auto industry would have been allowed to failed like some republicans wanted the UE rate would have been close to 20% because there are many other jobs that are directly and indirectly entwined with GM.
Oh and GM has repaid back their loans and what do you know- GM is the #1 selling car in the world- so Olivia tell the tens of thousands of auto-workers that Obama has no real record.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:05 PM   #38
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
" Brewer told reporters that Obama was upset that her book Scorpions for Breakfast wasn’t “cordial” to him."

He is a spoiled brat. He gets bent out of shape when he isn't treated as a super star.
Agreed; in spades. But I think the issue is larger with regard to this photo. This picture has been brought up several times on this thread so I think it's substantive to the debate to some and open for discussion. I have taken the time to study it and Google the only video that I could find on the internets. What I'd like to ask is this:

A: Look at the picture. Where is his hand that isn't holding the envelope? Just a question to anyone.

B: Another open question: Would you say the female governor is a head or shorter than Obama who is male? Remember, she's wearing heals.

C: One more for those that want it to be about race instead of sex, but it's a two parter: Do you think that Obama would have gotten in the face of a male governor? And if he were to actually confront a man on his own turf, as an invited guest that brought his own army (The Secret Service) where the governor had no army, should he have gotten in said governor's face? This is a plain yes or no question.

D: Just one more: If he was so egregiously attacked by a wagging, female finger when he, as a man, had his own army behind him, why is the White House trying to down play the whole incident?

D.1: Was he brave and wants to accept no accolades?

D.2: Was he a rude guest that confronted his host?

D.3: Was he out of line? Was she? Were they both? If it were a scene in any given household in the world, with no aired in army or press, how would it have played out?

Personally, I think they were both out of line. He was a rude guest. She should not have wagged her finger at her guest. They both should have respected each others' offices. And he was physically aggressive towards a female.

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Nobody would dispute that Mr Presdent Obama Sir is not MLK nor Nelson Mandela. Not his fault, he needs to be treated like a human, not a saint.

As for Michelle's comment, would anybody have compained if nelson Mandela, or one of his kids, had said, on being made president, I am now proud of being south african? Even if he ddn;t say it, i'm sure he felt it. So Michelle's comment is very understandable.

'scuse my typing, got a glass of wine on one hand and some filet steak on a fork in the other...
Like I said in my first post – the Civil Rights Movement and Act were almost fifty years ago. It’s time to move on. The race card is stale.

Hope the steak was good and the wine did you well .
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:06 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

WE, Obama saved the unions, he didn't save the auto industry. The industry would have survived. And don't be too sure all the money has been repaid. We still own a good share of Government Motors.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:34 PM   #40
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I thought he would have a better gripe about the shitty tickets he got at the Ford Theater
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I thought he would have a better gripe about the shitty Booth he got at the Ford Theater
Fixed that for ya!
WTF, how would you know they were shitty? have you been to that theater? He prolly had the best view, so he wouldn't be griping about that.

he certainly would be griping about some other things like the rebuilding.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:55 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I thought the shitty Booth comment was funny.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:46 AM   #42
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Notice how Obama has his hand on Governor Brewer. Now that is a violation of personal space. We could talk about Joe Wilson who shouted, "you lie" during the SOTU when Obama said that illegals would not get free health care (they are). We could talk about Chief Justice Roberts (who is an EQUAL to Obama, not inferior) who mouthed the words "that's not true" when Obama misquoted a Supreme Court decision during a SOTU. Maybe Obama should stop using the SOTU addresses to attack people.
When Obama got off the plane in Arizona Jan Brewer was waiting. She wanted to talk to Obama about border security and why he has still not gotten back to her like he promised many months ago. Obama wanted to talk about her book and why she said some things. She tried to go back to the border issues and Obama got in her face and wanted to know why she said certain things. Then she got her mad on and told him exactly why she wrote what she did. It seems that Obama is causing these situations that you are all complaining about. Can you imagine GW Bush having to talk to someone who just 48 hours earlier was calling him dumb, stupid, a murderer, a fool, a puppet, etc. Bush had so much more class that this bozo.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:38 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The MSM and Hollywood have refused to admit that Gore actually lost in 2000, and they did everything they could do destroy Bush. Dan Rather, on 60 Minutes, went so far as to destroy his career by fabricating a story in an attempt to sway the 2004 election. Here are some other, despicable incidents.

The Democrats heckled, howled, hissed, booed and shouted "No!" when Bush pushed for Social Security reform in his 2005 State Of The Union Address:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiOpO...eature=related

Bush heckled at NAACP meeting July 2006:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJHzj...eature=related

Bush heckled during July 4, 2008, speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPtB_...eature=related

Bush booed at a baseball game, March 2008:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-knYM...eature=related

Bush booed at inauguration, January 2009:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jilS...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4175...eature=related

Reid calls Bush a liar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMhhEZ_okc0

Here are several Olbermann rants:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffre...ng-fascist-if-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTP2g...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omQph...eature=related

With Chris Matthews:
http://www.mediaresearch.org/cyberal...20090116.asp#1

MoveOn is an American non-profit, progressive or liberal public policy advocacy group and political action committee, which has raised millions of dollars for candidates it identifies as "moderates" or "progressives" in the United States.

Here are some anti-Bush videos sponsored by Moveon.org:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzcp-...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkmP3...eature=related

Left taunts, harasses and hurls racial insults at African American man attending TEA Party:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgV3P...eature=related

Additional, liberal venom:

Finally, and most despicable, the “Death of a President”, 2006:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zt5n4AWV9g
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:08 AM   #44
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post

He has no real record Olivia really??? Olivia why don't you travel to any GM,Ford or Chrysler dealership and ask them how they viewed Obama and his policy towards the auto industry!!! Obama practically save the auto industry while you ha some Republicans who said the auto industry should just fail-keep in mind that if the auto industry would have been allowed to failed like some republicans wanted the UE rate would have been close to 20% because there are many other jobs that are directly and indirectly entwined with GM.
Oh and GM has repaid back their loans and what do you know- GM is the #1 selling car in the world- so Olivia tell the tens of thousands of auto-workers that Obama has no real record.
Auto Industry TARP

1. Obama picked up where the Bush administration left off.
2. Paulson was a Bush appointee.
3. Ford didn’t accept any TARP.
4. GM ultimately filed bankruptcy.
5. Executives that received TARP money were allowed to keep their jobs. They should have been fired. Anybody, even a president with no work history, should know that.
6. Saving the auto industry was going to be done by Bush. It had to be done. Any president would have done the same thing.

He has been in office three years and this is the only thing you can say about his track record?

He promised on “Day One” mind you to start getting out of the wars. He did nothing until campaign season began.

His health care, which is a sell out and taxes the poor if they cannot afford mandatory health care insurance – can anyone say debtor’s prison – is tied up in the courts and will never see the light of day. It isn’t even his bill. He didn’t fight for it Pelosi did.

What jobs has he created?

He got Bin Laden. Bid deal any sitting president would have done the same thing.

He said he was going to help the illegals to get the Hispanic vote. In his first week he backed out on that one. Then when campaign season opened, he headed to El Paso with his help the illegals message.

Gitmo?

Que mas?

Help me understand just what he has done for the country. And even if he were to have been the best president since Washington, he didn’t get the job on his merit. He got the job on some bullshit Hope and Change message and the race card being played for him. Hope and Change? He hired the Clinton White House Staff just for starters.

This is the only actual video of the exchange between Brewer and Obama. It's weird, they cut from the clear view of them to an obstructed view of them.

http://www.eurweb.com/2012/01/arizon...ma-the-finger/
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #45
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

"Help me understand just what he has done for the country. And even if he were to have been the best president since Washington, he didn’t get the job on his merit. He got the job on some bullshit Hope and Change message and the race card being played for him. Hope and Change? He hired the Clinton White House Staff just for starters."

Again...what is with you and race and the 'race card'? If you can say the race card was and is being played for him then somebody can argue that it is being played against him as well.
BlackJedi is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women