Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2011, 08:07 AM   #31
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Gina, I admire the way you handle your business. Thanks for making us feel safe about using your site!! I absolutely love P411 when it comes to booking appointments.
LilRed is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:32 AM   #32
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87753
My ECCIE Reviews

Gina, I actually did contact your support team days ago on this issue. I did not receive a response until about two minutes ago literally. I do have another major verification service account and will be using that one exclusively instead to verify gentlemen. I'm sorry that I will be unable to continue to use your service. It appears that there would have been no way you could have found out my identity if I hadn't submitted an email that contained a very honest request as I had not yet utilized p411 until I met approval.

I would think your policy was relevant to this issue if another person had access to the account aside from me, but that is not the case. If the retiree that reported me can have women approved by his vouch alone without the reviews, why can I not be approved as an agency as an already verified provider? That makes little sense. He could unknowingly verify someone who is affiliated with LE or now targeted as a result of bragging about it on a public forum.

If the mod doesn't mind, I would like this thread closed as it has gone way off subject.
Anonymiss is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:36 AM   #33
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I have no intentions of closing this thread as it appears to be very educational to our community. We are on topic, the discussion concerned pre-screening, website, and P411 all mentioned by the OP.

Gina, a very professional and eloquent response. I appreciate your dedication to the safety of our community and your professionalism.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:15 AM   #34
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Thank you Outdoorsman! For me the issue here has been about, safety, honesty and integrity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymiss View Post
I do have a p411 account that will be able to verify your identity as a non-threat
My reaction to this was "I KNOW I'm not a threat, but what about you or your girls?" For me Gina's system gives me peace of mind. This project could easily have had LE slip in - Hell it's happened!
If anonymis had been open and honest and said "I'm working on it" from the get-go everything would have been fine.
As for me, I'm not comfortable with an agency that is not listed on p411, as the other site referred to NEVER checked my credentials, whereas with Gina I was check out from top to bottom.

THANK YOU GINA!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:04 AM   #35
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Someone thinking they are smarter than they actually are is a dangerous thing. Since this is a hobby and safety comes before fun, I'll stay with those that know what the hell they are doing. That is the ones doing things the right way to keep me and all others safe.
RickForFun is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #36
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRed View Post
Gina, I admire the way you handle your business. Thanks for making us feel safe about using your site!! I absolutely love P411 when it comes to booking appointments.

ditto---if used properly -p411 rocks!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:38 PM   #37
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

What's with the secrecy anyway? Is it working out for you?
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:58 PM   #38
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Attachment 67099
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:59 PM   #39
Guest101311
Account Disabled

User ID: 1607

booyah! is all im going to say
Guest101311 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #40
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

If you are legit, you are legit. Am I wrong? You have been around since ASPD, you must have created a name for yourself as a provider. Why not fess up? What is there to be ashamed of?
Might actually benefit you to come out.

I am not trying to attack, but I just don't like when anyone comes out attacking fellow providers. It is different to start a discussion, but to flat out critisize isn't right. We all have flaws, trust me, I know I do.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:05 AM   #41
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87753
My ECCIE Reviews

I am simply BAFFLED how the misuse of three words in my OP has led to three pages of essentially being bashed. I had yet to use my p411 account for ANYTHING related to this project, waiting for approval. The only reason that Gina found out who I was is because I sent a polite request email for details on how to have my account approved for agency use. Otherwise, there is absolutely NO way she could have known who I was.

I received a number of harassing email from Louigi who sat at his computer sending inflammatory emails all day. He made this almost non-issue into some kind of mega threat that did not exist. I would have willingly gave him my ID# if he hadn't made me feel so uncomfortable. His hostile tone did not make me want to give up anything to him.

I'm sorry that a few wrong words have offended this community so deeply. I apologize for not utilizing a service enough in the past to know all of its ins and outs. I never claimed perfection here. My preferred method is screening through talking to providers personally. I apologize if any of you found me threatening to your well-being or whatever it is that you may have been offended by me saying.

If it collectively makes you happier to know who I am, it's Jacquie. Though this is NOT important. If you assumed I was Chella or any spin off of her characters, it's not. If you had a good service with me, fantastic! Just remember that I do NOT provide anymore. That's why I was not interested in revealing who I am. My lady does follow these boards as strictly a lurker to make sure that I, myself, no longer provide and do not wish to. I can't provide a great service as a provider imo, because I do have someone I care about at home-- and although some women can separate their relationship sex from their provider sex, I find myself unable to coexist in both the job and a relationship. It's not unlike hobbyists who hang up their saddles when they date a woman. I do like the industry and wish to continue to bring smiles to people's faces in a different form.

Now, for anyone that wants to cut the bull shit, have fun with a lady, and provide a review or two-- I won't ask for any agency fees. Instead, you'll have a girl (one time opportunity) for exactly what she makes. You can't be a newbie, you still have to be screened, and you have to be experienced, but I suppose those are the only guidelines.
Anonymiss is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:53 AM   #42
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Excuse me - there was nothing harassing in what I wrote. I merely informed and advised you as to how to possibly save face. I was trying to help you head off another PR disaster. Sorry it didn't work out.

In the future, remember this about the service business. Rule one - The customer is always right!!!! Rule 2 when the customer is wrong, see rule one
Old 07-20-2011, 05:06 AM   #43
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Aononymiss - in your anger, don't even think about posting exerpts from any PM, as you would then be in violation of this sites use policy!
Old 07-20-2011, 06:15 AM   #44
guest051312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Anonymiss. Looks like you dug yourself a really deep hole with all the people on here. Better get some waders, you'll need them.
guest051312 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 06:29 AM   #45
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

Good lord... this looks like the Salem witch trials. I can already smell the stench of burnt hair and flesh, lol. Peace be with you people, live and let live. And go get laid!

Hedidlynna, your avatar makes me wanna bury my face within your boobs.
LAVixian is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women