Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41771
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2024, 01:18 PM   #31
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...IaAl2mEALw_wcB
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 09-22-2024, 01:33 PM   #32
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

added the title

Without a primary, Kamala’s flip-flops are just lies

interesting read .. i recommend it.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2024, 02:26 PM   #33
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
added the title

Without a primary, Kamala’s flip-flops are just lies

interesting read .. i recommend it.

Can't speak any more.

If you get my drift.
Old 09-22-2024, 02:54 PM   #34
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
you are aware Harris "suddenly" supports the border wall?

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/27/kam...ps-border-wall

Harris flip-flops on building the border wall

If she's elected president, Kamala Harris pledges to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on the wall along the southern border — a project she once opposed and called "un-American" during the Trump administration.

Why it matters: It's the latest example of Harris flip-flopping on her past liberal positions such as supporting Medicare for All and banning fracking — proposals that aides say she now is against.
  • Harris is embracing a more hawkish immigration policy as Donald Trump's campaign spends tens of millions of dollars attacking her about the border.
Driving the news: In her speech to the Democratic National Convention last week, Harris said she would sign the recent bipartisan border security bill — which Trump had ordered his allies to kill, fearing it would help Democrats in the November elections.
  • That bill, negotiated by senators such as James Lankford (R-Okla.) and Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), requires hundreds of millions of dollars of unspent funds to be used to continue building a wall on the border.
  • "It requires the Trump border wall," Lankford told Axios. "It is in the bill itself that it sets the standards that were set during the Trump administration: Here's where it will be built. Here's how it has to be built, the height, the type, everything during the Trump construction."

and for our valued posters here of course is the obligatory DA-NILE by those "unbiased" fact checkers ..

Harris Has Not Flipped on Trump Border Wall

https://www.factcheck.org/2024/08/ha...p-border-wall/

Harris didn't flip-flop .. she did a somersault. any voter who doesn't see this as nothing more than grandstanding for votes is naive at best.

and i'll leave it to you to provide details on your claims that

"Most of what trump did was illegal, unconstitutional, and inhumane."

i'd avoid bringing up the cages .. Obama built them.

Cages are one thing, which really aren't cages, but that fits the magat narrative. Trumps family separation was inhumane and cruel as it gets.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2024, 02:57 PM   #35
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Cages are one thing, which really aren't cages, but that fits the magat narrative. Trumps family separation was inhumane and cruel as it gets.

was it illegal? unconstitutional? No. and there is federal rules that suspected adult criminals not be detained with Staff Edit - Biomed1.
Old 09-22-2024, 03:16 PM   #36
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

Asking for a friend, but (keeping on the topic of border czar and not typed in a mean nor sarcastic spirit, even though I'm one side, he's the other) these people you talk of, were they here legally or illegally? If they were here illegally, they should've just swam back across the river and not be in the position to be separated. They had no business being here and it was illegal.
Old 09-22-2024, 03:18 PM   #37
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
was it illegal? unconstitutional? No. and there is federal rules that suspected adult criminals not be detained with minors.
No but that doesn’t make it a good policy nor does it make it any less inhumane or cruel. Taking Staff Edit - Biomed1 away from their parents just because they came onto your property is just plain wrong.

I don’t understand why republicans can’t at least admit that.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 09-22-2024, 03:31 PM   #38
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Asking for a friend, but (keeping on the topic of border czar and not typed in a mean nor sarcastic spirit, even though I'm one side, he's the other) these people you talk of, were they here legally or illegally? If they were here illegally, they should've just swam back across the river and not be in the position to be separated. They had no business being here and it was illegal.
Because it’s better for Staff Edit - Biomed1

You’re making it sound like these people have a choice. Many of them don’t. That’s what asylum laws are for. Just throwing them back across the border is illegal.

This is what the border bill was designed to fix. Putting more resources into the process so that we can help those that need it and send the rest back legally and humanely.
Old 09-22-2024, 03:40 PM   #39
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
No but that doesn’t make it a good policy nor does it make it any less inhumane or cruel. Taking Staff Edit - Biomed1
away from their parents just because they came onto our country is just plain wrong.

ftfy

and my choice of "regulation" isn't accurate .. it was policy and while not to the extend Trump used it, that same policy has been used by prior administrations. it goes back to 1997.

1997 Flores Settlement Agreement

this was nothing new under Trump.
Old 09-22-2024, 03:50 PM   #40
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Because it’s better for Staff Edit - Biomed1
You’re making it sound like these people have a choice. Many of them don’t. That’s what asylum laws are for. Just throwing them back across the border is illegal.

This is what the border bill was designed to fix. Putting more resources into the process so that we can help those that need it and send the rest back legally and humanely.

I refuse to answer this due to site rules. You should know better.

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Old 09-22-2024, 04:15 PM   #41
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Asylum is a legal process.
Old 09-22-2024, 04:19 PM   #42
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
No but that doesn’t make it a good policy nor does it make it any less inhumane or cruel. Taking kids away from their parents just because they came onto your property is just plain wrong.

I think the worst part about it is there was no way to rejoin these families after separation. It required DNA testing and matching to undo trump's fuckup.
Old 09-22-2024, 04:39 PM   #43
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
I think the worst part about it is there was no way to rejoin these families after separation. It required DNA testing and matching to undo trump's fuckup.

and Biden and Harris (the Border Czar) releasing unaccompanied minors to whomever shows up is better how exactly? maybe they should have put them into foster care rather than just giving them to "Uncle Ernie"?

maybe .. we shouldn't have allowed these unaccompanied minors into the country in the first place?

for poor people they seem to have plenty of money to pay the coyotes to dump .. er drop their kids off at the border, yeah?
Old 09-22-2024, 04:44 PM   #44
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

Asking for a friend, but didn't hussein osama obama and big mike also do the same thing?
Old 09-22-2024, 05:01 PM   #45
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

I’m not saying that we as Americans should be responsible for going out and stopping all the bad things that happen in the world, but I do think that we could show some compassion for those that show up on our doorstep. There is no reason that our immigration and asylum system can’t be much better than what we have now. That’s what I look for in a President and our legislators.

Trump’s racist anti immigrant rhetoric and hateful language have no business being in our government. The now defunct border bill that Trump killed was the first real immigration reform we’ve seen in decades and it is a great shame that we let our basest fears and anger kill it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women