Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42216
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36573
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2020, 08:57 AM   #31
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Cow of the day award goes to...

Some tough competition out there this week:
  • Rutgers University Professor Brittney Cooper
    • Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame,” Cooper wrote in one tweet.
    • I feel like most Black people are clear that this utterly absurd to push [sic] to re-open the country is all about a gross necropolitical calculation that it is Black people who are dying disproportionately from COVID. Not only do white conservatives not care about Black life, but my most cynical negative read of the white supremacists among them is that they welcome this massive winnowing of Black folks in order to slow demographic shifts and shore up political power.
    • If your gonna play the race card, it's GO BIG or Go Home?!?
  • Stacy Abrams (perennial fave)
    • Mailing every voter a ballot, or at least making the request process seamless.
    • Prepaying return for ballots
    • Eliminating burdensome witnessing or notarization requirements, and ensuring that procedures are in place to cure signature issues or other administrative errors.
    • Allow for community groups to assist voters with the return of completed and sealed ballots.
    • Still not endorsed by Rep. William Lacy Clay (D-MO)
      • You haven’t won anything. You can’t show up at the winner’s window with loser’s tickets and demand anything.
  • Susan Rice(rising from back of the pack)
    • The coronavirus has laid bare our domestic divisions unequal economy and glaring racial and socioeconomic disparities as well as the fragility of our democracy.
    • This is a moment not only of crisis but inherent in that crisis is opportunity.
    • Ye olde two bagger: Racist & Never let a good crisis go to waste
  • Alyssa Milano
    • says she still “supports” and “admires” presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden, despite eight credible accusations of misconduct, including one increasingly-credible allegation of a full-blown sexual assault.
In other Joe "Rapey Fingers" news, Counter punch republished their article from 2008:
https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/04/28/biden-the-lout/

A longer version of this article originally ran in CounterPunch on August 23, 2008 under the title “Change,” “Hope” … Why They Must be Talking About Joe Biden! We reprint the story today because it makes clear that the allegations of sexual misconduct against senate staffers has been swirling around Biden for many years, dating back to his first years in the senate. –JSC
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 09:05 AM   #32
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
she'll be grazing out in the pasture like all cows

BAHHAAAAAAAA

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 10:32 AM   #33
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
It is an interesting article - I would argue he doesn't need Kamala because black people are strong supporters of Biden anyway.

The white women are out because that would piss off the multiculturalists and intellectuals who are both the backbone of the Democratic party and generally hate white people anyway.

I don't blame them - I'm white but the constant cacophony of hatred for whitey out there makes me hate myself sometimes. I feel enlightened when I hate white people.

Now I'm going to exercise and see what Mediterranean restaurant is open tomorrow. Going to get there early to beat the crowds.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 11:01 AM   #34
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
There were no calls to have the FBI investigate Trump. Therefore, I see no reason to have the FBI investigate Biden. Abrams is one person. She does not speak for the whole Democratic party. Are there other women who have made statements similar to those made by Abrams? If you go back to 2016, I doubt many Republican women came out making negative statements about Trump's alleged sexual misconduct.

Please list the unfavorable ones because I haven't seen it yet before the New York Times called the Biden campaign and Stacey Abrams liars which they just did.

Almost all the news sources basically supported the news and did not pass judgement one way or the other. The Daily Beast was unfavorable towards Biden. As was the Business Insider article.

This article also is unfavorable towards Biden.

https://www.city-journal.org/biden-c...kaAuOyEALw_wcB

Then how do they justify voting for Biden if all women should be believed without admitting it doesn't matter when defeating Trump is all that really matters? Should they just not answer the question now that they have been caught in a lie on top of their hypocrisy?

All women should not automatically be believed. All women's allegations should be investigated. As with all the women who alleged sexual misconduct against Trump, Tara Reade's allegations should be investigated to the fullest. And if Biden can be found guilty, he should drop out.

Can't get you to say that the Democrat women are being hypocrites and using a double standard but that was a very good response. Thank you.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 11:10 AM   #35
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

If Biden is going with a Whitey, she better be in a wheel chair which "might" curtail the backlash he will get from the Black women in the party.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 11:44 AM   #36
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Bit of a dodge - eh?

Quote:
There were no calls to have the FBI investigate Trump. ....
Wasn't HF comparing to the calls to have the FBI investigate Kavanaugh? Of which there were roughly a gorillion from the DNC-accolites.

Personally, I do get a kick out of watching the Demonicrats chase their diversity and etho-classing tail around in a circle over a VP pick, which is devoid of "technical" qualifications, which are being subordinated by skin color and gender - especially considering the 800 pound gorilla in the room; weakness in the main candidate's cabeza.

Though it is a long road to November still.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 01:47 PM   #37
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Wasn't HF comparing to the calls to have the FBI investigate Kavanaugh? Of which there were roughly a gorillion from the DNC-accolites.

Personally, I do get a kick out of watching the Demonicrats chase their diversity and etho-classing tail around in a circle over a VP pick, which is devoid of "technical" qualifications, which are being subordinated by skin color and gender - especially considering the 800 pound [redacted] in the room
I wouldn't say Stacy Abrams weighs 800 pounds - no more than 300 tops.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 04:57 PM   #38
oeb11
Valued Poster

oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 04:58 PM   #39
oeb11
Valued Poster

oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 04:58 PM   #40
oeb11
Valued Poster

oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 05:00 PM   #41
oeb11
Valued Poster

Anyone on this forum wish to defend Stacy Abrams as POTUS - if VP and Biden elected - he won't last a year.

Bet she thinks she can do POTUS and Gov of Georgia simultaneously???

SR - is this the best the DPST's can nominate in their "diversity" cluster "Process"??

350 - and gaining!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 05:25 PM   #42
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Anyone on this forum wish to defend Stacy Abrams as POTUS - if VP and Biden elected - he won't last a year.

SR - is this the best the DPST's can nominate in their "diversity" cluster "Process"??

350 - and gaining!!!

FTFY!!!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 06:38 AM   #43
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
It is an interesting article - I would argue he doesn't need Kamala because black people are strong supporters of Biden anyway.

The white women are out because that would piss off the multiculturalists and intellectuals who are both the backbone of the Democratic party and generally hate white people anyway.

I don't blame them - I'm white but the constant cacophony of hatred for whitey out there makes me hate myself sometimes. I feel enlightened when I hate white people.

Now I'm going to exercise and see what Mediterranean restaurant is open tomorrow. Going to get there early to beat the crowds.
It will be interesting to see how full restaurants are tomorrow. And stores. I need my hair cut!!

The main reason I can see Biden going with Harris is she would appeal to the more left side of the Democratic party more than others. She is left of Biden but right of Sanders. But very often VP is picked based upon helping the presidential candidate win a state and Biden does not need help in California.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 06:51 AM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Can't get you to say that the Democrat women are being hypocrites and using a double standard but that was a very good response. Thank you.
To say "Democratic women" is a bit strong. I know Abrams and Gillibrand have been called out for defending Biden while criticizing others accused of the same type of sexual misconduct.

Any others? Yes, it is wrong to condemn one and let others slide for the same allegations. It's called "partisan politics" which probably nither of us condone but it's a fact of life.

AOC has actually come out in support of investigating Biden. I don't know of others but there may be.

Ocasio-Cortez responded, "What you're voicing is so legitimate and real. That's why I find this kind of silencing of all dissent to be a form of gaslighting."

She went on to say, "I think it's legitimate to talk about these things. And if we want, if we again want to have integrity, you can't say, you know — both believe women, support all of this, until it inconveniences you, until it inconveniences us."
Old 05-01-2020, 06:53 AM   #45
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

350 - and gaining!!!
Ever seen Trump in his tennis outfit or playing golf in shorts?

Not a pretty sight.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women