Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70730
biomed162809
Yssup Rider60501
gman4453245
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48498
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41918
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36304
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 06:14 AM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

JD Vance just MASSACRED Tim Walz!

Walz looked like a deer in the headlights, while Vance was cool, calm, and collected. Vance is operating on a mental plane far above Walz.

Then when you add Walz’s gaffes about befriending “school shooters”, learning to govern in China, the horrible optics from some of the weird faces he was making, the contradictions, the lies, and the head-scratching answers; it’s hard to describe this as anything but a colossal catastrophe for the Harris campaign.

Vance came off as understanding and genuine. He was sharp, direct, concise, and stayed even keel, displaying his great leadership qualities, and addressing the core problems Americans are actually concerned about. It was a night and day difference standing next to Walz.

Hopefully, this performance will translate to more support for Trump, particularly in the Rust Belt battleground states that Vance was tasked with appealing to.

What a performance from JD Vance.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:17 AM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

The MSM are already conceding that Vance looked impressive, Walz was nervous, and that Kamala did not gain any ground.

Vance’s win was so convincing, the MSM aren’t even bothering trying to put a spin on it.

Vance’s performance is causing the MSM propagandists to malfunction

https://t.me/bioclandestine/3931
Old Yesterday, 06:41 AM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/c/1428896786/870256

Fruitcake!!!!!
Old Yesterday, 07:30 AM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/realtalk2024/19212

BAHAHAHA
Old Yesterday, 07:45 AM   #35
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Not sure how you could had been paying attention to the debate, what with the up to the minute posts here....

Walz had a rocky start, but once you look past Vance's aggressive salesman strategy, everything he was trying to sell you was just hot air. Vance's comments, or rather lack thereof when they asked him about Trump losing in 2020 was poor. Saying climate changes is a thing and to combat it, we need to mine more fossil fuels? lol
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:11 AM   #36
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

C'mooooon man! You guys said you wouldn't be doing any fact checking! Cmon! Now I can't say what I was going to say! Man, I thought I was going to be allowed to lie!

Sir both you and Walz agreed to be fact checked during this debate.q
Old Yesterday, 08:15 AM   #37
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I saw two men treat each other like actual gentlemen. Trump could learn something from his running mate.
He could…..but we all know he won’t.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:21 AM   #38
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

https://www.reddit.com/r/MindBlowing...rump_lost_the/

Found a clip.. Wow. If Walz's expression says anything, it is flabbergasted.
Old Yesterday, 08:44 AM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

If Vance’s words say anything, it’s usually untrue. Or stupid.

He just had better make up.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:46 AM   #40
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I saw two men treat each other like actual gentlemen. Trump could learn something from his running mate.
He could…..but we all know he won’t.

There is a good chance that what we watched was one half of a presidential debate.

Trump is 78. Really old. Him being old (and Biden) isn't a political issue. It's a fact. Trump's diet is also pretty poor, too. It's a fair thing to say that he has a very high chance of kicking the bucket in the next 4 years. Meaning Vance, lord forbid he wins, is going to be POTUS.

Vance did nothing but continue DJT's legacy of lies last night.

A candidate for POTUS shouldn't be using their first official debate to lie and spread hate. He couldn't even admit that Trump lost in 2020. What makes you think that (if he is VP in 4 years time) that he'll certify the next election? Because he already disagrees with how Pence certified 2020.
Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM   #41
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Its funny how team RED HAT found their guy to be a rockstar, but thought the Dems guy was somehow less than. I found them to be about equal in ideas, and actually Waltz talked more about actual facts and situations- current status and less pipe-dreamy shit.

I thought that JD woke up about half way and remembered "oh shit, I'd better say some Trump stuff"., and did that. What was particularly poignant was how Waltz said some of the old quotes that JD said about Trump being unfit, and had no plan and that all his old military guys said he should never be in washington again. Vance stood there like a piece of wood.

And in the end- the statement about accepting the loss- and JD still couldn't cop to that fact. Red Hats must be awfully tight to compress the brain to a point that your internal mechanism to tell the truth gets broken. I thought Walz gut punched JD about 3 or 4 times, compared to the JD punch that was heard by only the party that he represents. Kamala had 3 yrs, so why hasn't she fixed the border.

Both were about the same in the end- JD- maybe a little more polished, but Waltz, more genuine and certainly likeable compared of the two.

my 2 cents.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:03 AM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Its funny how team RED HAT found their guy to be a rockstar, but thought the Dems guy was somehow less than. I found them to be about equal in ideas, and actually Waltz talked more about actual facts and situations- current status and less pipe-dreamy shit.

I thought that JD woke up about half way and remembered "oh shit, I'd better say some Trump stuff"., and did that. What was particularly poignant was how Waltz said some of the old lines that JD said about Trump being unfit, and had no plan and that all his old military guys said he should never be in washington again. Vance stood there like a piece of wood.

And in the end- the statement about accepting the loss- and JD still couldn't cop to that fact. Red Hats must be awfully tight to compress the brain to a point that your internal mechanism to tell the truth gets broken. I thought Walz gut punched JD about 3 or 4 times, compared to the JD punch that was heard by only the party that he represents. Kamala had 3 yrs, so why hasn't she fixed the border.

Both were about the same in the end- JD- maybe a little more polished, but Waltz, more genuine and certainly likeable compared of the two.

my 2 cents.
You’re stuck with Tampon Tim. The self proclaimed Knucklehead!!!!!!

https://t.me/c/1428896786/870305

BAHAHAHA
Old Yesterday, 09:23 AM   #43
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You’re stuck with Tampon Tim. The self proclaimed Knucklehead!!!!!!

https://t.me/c/1428896786/870305

BAHAHAHA
No matter how many times you post another Meme or Trump quote- it won't change how non RED-HATs feel. It's not like you turned on a inner channel of mindset towards the Dems. I think Waltz did a great job and actually brought the audience into the conversation at home. I think JD ultimately did it in the end in the closing statements, but in the end- calling a guy Tampon- or Knucklehead beats calling him inmate-. That's a name reserved for the orange guy you keep quoting.

I'm sure the GOP followers liked the red meat to match the RED HATS, but there are more people who are just tired of the schtick. The hate, the rhetoric, the name-calling-...it's all Trump's got. That and some bullshit gold sneakers, bibles, trading cards, and some subpoenas to reply to.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:51 AM   #44
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why is Tampon Tim friends with a shooter? The left supports so much violence.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:40 PM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
No matter how many times you post another Meme or Trump quote- it won't change how non RED-HATs feel. It's not like you turned on a inner channel of mindset towards the Dems. I think Waltz did a great job and actually brought the audience into the conversation at home. I think JD ultimately did it in the end in the closing statements, but in the end- calling a guy Tampon- or Knucklehead beats calling him inmate-. That's a name reserved for the orange guy you keep quoting.

I'm sure the GOP followers liked the red meat to match the RED HATS, but there are more people who are just tired of the schtick. The hate, the rhetoric, the name-calling-...it's all Trump's got. That and some bullshit gold sneakers, bibles, trading cards, and some subpoenas to reply to.
It’s not a meme. He called himself a knucklehead on live TV!!!! But you’re right, he’s a meme machine!!!!! A national laughingstock!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women