Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60335
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2011, 04:06 PM   #31
ScubaBad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

COG, if you didn't kiss so much ass, maybe it wouldn't ALWAYS be your fault. Just sayin
ScubaBad is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:33 PM   #32
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaci Snow View Post
I know several girls with over 100 reviews and havent been in the bussiness for more than a year i sometimes wonder if they dont get warn out.

I know girls who have gotten lots of reviews in a short time as well. Know how that happens? They tell their clients about the sites they're on and say, "if you liked our session together, feel free to write a review." I know some ladies who give discounts on their time if a guy has written a review for her. That's a heck of an incentive to write a review and, quite honestly, I'm certain guys wish more ladies followed that practice.

But, lets play devil's advocate... Lets say you have a newbie who has only been on the board for 9 months. And they have 100 reviews in that 9 month period. This means they have had to convince 5 people to write reviews every 2 weeks. If you can't convince 5 of your clients to write a review for you in a 14 day period... either you're not all that good at what you do or, you have people who live very private lives seeing you and they simply don't want the publicity of people knowing they've seen you... then there's the 3rd option, they really don't think you NEED a new review.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:03 PM   #33
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
I'm not going to use any names, but a couple of months ago someone that is quite obviously very high volume was given as a reference. She couldn't remember this guy a week later. And it might not be fair, but if all of your references are from factories I probably won't see you. There is a difference between a companion and a series of anonymous holes. If your history as a client is high volume only then not only does that usually entail multiple emails to the providers in question because they can't figure which guy name Bob from Tuesday I'm asking about, but if you just ate out a girl that swallows six gallons of cum a week I don't really want to kiss you.

If all they're giving you to screen them is "Tell her I'm Bob and I saw her on Tuesday," well, unless he's a regular and he sees her every Tuesday... well that's pretty piss poor screening info. Last time I checked, when screening you usually give a bit more info to jog the provider's memory... "Bob... who saw you last Tuesday wearing that silly ass tie with the mermaid on it.

Perhaps you'd save time instead of not kissing clients, just choosing not to see clients who frequent certain providers... you could tell them right off that you're not interested and they can move on to someone who fits what they're looking for and you can move on to someone who doesn't go down on cum-guzzlers.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:09 PM   #34
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer1961 View Post
LOL-I know of a provider whom actually had a few problems the past year that was giving her gentlemen friends a discount if they would let her use there password to give herself reviews. FACT..I guess desperate people do desperate things. I actually prefer the DNR on certain sites being I don't have a revolving door and stay low volume. I believe every provider has her own way of handling business. I prefer the no drama, no hassle more mature way of handling things. My Opinion ~ S61

Is this your opinion or is it fact... if it is fact, you'll have some solid proof of this other than hearsay. If you have this kind of proof... call them out. If you don't, then you shouldn't even bother bringing it up.

Having a DNR doesn't mean guys won't talk about you. If someone is curious about you having a DNR isn't going to stop a guy from asking his peers what people think of you and if others have seen you and could give them the scoop. Unless your kitty is just that golden that they would not say anything ever about you in fear of losing access to the golden cat... then they're going to say something. It is just how it works.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:12 PM   #35
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Jesus are you going to join the team of deliberately misunderstanding?

Let me clarify then for the six year olds.

When provided with complete screening information, all of which was passed along, she was unable to remember him despite the fact that it was LESS THAN 10 days after the appointment.

Pardon me greatly for assuming that the adults on this board are able to recognize an exaggerated example. In the future I will be certain to write a fucking dissertation so that your panties stay firmly in place.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:29 PM   #36
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Silly girl
"but if you just ate out a girl that swallows six gallons of cum a week I don't really want to kiss you."

that goes both ways.

I would alot rather dfk with a girl that has only had 10 dicks in her mouth than 80
big country is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:36 PM   #37
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

There ya go!
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:52 PM   #38
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

I'm sitting this one out, LOL....got company coming over later on

However, doesn't mean I'm not enjoying watching another train wreck,
oh, and there's the microwave beeping....popcorn is ready!!!
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:09 PM   #39
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Jesus are you going to join the team of deliberately misunderstanding?

Let me clarify then for the six year olds.

When provided with complete screening information, all of which was passed along, she was unable to remember him despite the fact that it was LESS THAN 10 days after the appointment.

Pardon me greatly for assuming that the adults on this board are able to recognize an exaggerated example. In the future I will be certain to write a fucking dissertation so that your panties stay firmly in place.

If that's not what you meant to say the first time then next time say what you mean. It always helps to be succinct when you post. I guess that's why you're the SillyGirl
Old 10-28-2011, 07:11 PM   #40
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by big country View Post
Silly girl
"but if you just ate out a girl that swallows six gallons of cum a week I don't really want to kiss you."

that goes both ways.

I would alot rather dfk with a girl that has only had 10 dicks in her mouth than 80

If you can how many dicks a woman has had in her mouth that day just by looking at her or her room, I'd move on to someone else if I were you.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:40 PM   #41
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post
Willie Nelson in Electric Horsemen???
1970s movie Rhinestone Cowboy
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:39 PM   #42
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

It rarely becomes an issue since I became a member of "don't ask, don't tell" I don't ask what number I am and she doesn't tell me. It's not like providers would lie.
Here in the country we give pussy the "cowshit test" if it looks like cowshit or smells like cowshit odds are pretty good it is probley going to taste like cowshit. Ladies I do use a new stick would not subject you to one that I used to stir shit with.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:19 PM   #43
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by big country View Post
It rarely becomes an issue since I became a member of "don't ask, don't tell" I don't ask what number I am and she doesn't tell me. It's not like providers would lie.
Here in the country we give pussy the "cowshit test" if it looks like cowshit or smells like cowshit odds are pretty good it is probley going to taste like cowshit. Ladies I do use a new stick would not subject you to one that I used to stir shit with.

Dang..

I read your post & felt myself sinking..
lower &
lower&
lower..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:08 AM   #44
Summer1961
Account Disabled

User ID: 24281
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSerpent View Post
Is this your opinion or is it fact... if it is fact, you'll have some solid proof of this other than hearsay. If you have this kind of proof... call them out. If you don't, then you shouldn't even bother bringing it up.

Having a DNR doesn't mean guys won't talk about you. If someone is curious about you having a DNR isn't going to stop a guy from asking his peers what people think of you and if others have seen you and could give them the scoop. Unless your kitty is just that golden that they would not say anything ever about you in fear of losing access to the golden cat... then they're going to say something. It is just how it works.

As I said... FACT ~ As for your statement having a DNR doesn't mean guys won't' talk about you. I could care less. "When they quite talking about you , is when you should wonder". I'm not one of the gals whom feel the need to ask a client to use there password to go behind closed doors (per say) and see what you all gossip about. I've been in this business long enough to know whom I will and will not see. I prefer upscale gentlemen whom know how to treat a lady. I know which sites are watched by LE and try to play it safe. If I ask for a DNR on certain sites, I feel the gents I see have enough respect for me not to bother. Most think eccie has too much drama, and that some of the people on here have way too much time on there hands. I very seldom myself logon eccie unless I have heard thru the grapevine of some alerts. Have a wonderful day FireSerpent.
Summer1961 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:18 AM   #45
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Let me ask this question. Who would you rather DFK - a girl who had 9 dicks in her mouth and had 9 reviews, or a girl who had 9 dicks in her mouth and had a DNR?
love2fishfork is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women