Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2015, 04:40 PM   #31
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
What have they done with that control of congress.......... crickets
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 04:53 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
They've unearthed another 6,400 "lost" emails sent by Lois Lerner, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:56 PM   #33
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
They've unearthed another 6,400 "lost" emails sent by Lois Lerner, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Except it wasn't even congress that found them, was it?
Old 04-30-2015, 06:06 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, it was, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The DOJ and Odumbo didn't look for them, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:11 PM   #35
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yeah, it was, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The DOJ and Odumbo didn't look for them, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
No, it wasn't, you fucking odumbo minion from chicago. Did you even read the article you linked to? It says the treasury inspector general uncovered the emails. That's the treasury dept. Not congress, you fucktard.

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/24...-lerner-emails
Old 04-30-2015, 06:22 PM   #36
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Look at this dumbass. IB has been caught out again. Not once, but twice, he insists it was congress who found the missing Lerner emails. And he even provides a link to prove it. Except if he read it, he would have learned it was the treasury dept that found the emails, not congress.

Dance you chicken DICK

You can't wiggle your way out of this one. It's all there in your own words.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:27 PM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, it wasn't, you fucking odumbo minion from chicago. Did you even read the article you linked to? It says the treasury inspector general uncovered the emails. That's the treasury dept. Not congress, you fucktard.

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/24...-lerner-emails

You're harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
After the IRS said last year that it was unable to produce all Lerner's email, the Senate Finance Committee asked the Treasury inspector general to investigate what records were lost, if they were deliberately destroyed and if the missing information could be recovered.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/28/politi...ils/index.html

Quote:
Look at this dumbass. IB has been caught out again. Not once, but twice, he insists it was congress who found the missing Lerner emails. And he even provides a link to prove it. Except if he read it, he would have learned it was the treasury dept that found the emails, not congress.

Dance you chicken DICK

You can't wiggle your way out of this one. It's all there in your own words.
The Treasury inspector general was working for the Senate Finance Committee, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:40 PM   #38
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

You're harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The Treasury inspector general was working for the Senate Finance Committee, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Was it, or was it not Congress that FOUND the emails, you gruberized sodomite from the southside of shittown. You didn't mention the treasury department's role in your previous posts.

And that's a DIFFERENT link than you posted in your first stupid retort. Guess you read it this time.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:59 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Was it, or was it not Congress that FOUND the emails, you gruberized sodomite from the southside of shittown. You didn't mention the treasury department's role in your previous posts.

And that's a DIFFERENT link than you posted in your first stupid retort. Guess you read it this time.
You're harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because the Treasury inspector general was working at the Senate Finance Committee's bequest, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Absent Congress's direction to the Treasury inspector general, Lerner's emails would not have been found, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, CNN related exactly the same story with different details, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; hence, you're the stupid faggot who was oblivious to the details when you made your stupid and factually unfounded pronouncement.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:11 PM   #40
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because the Treasury inspector general was working at the Senate Finance Committee's bequest, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Absent Congress's direction to the Treasury inspector general, Lerner's emails would not have been found, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, CNN related exactly the same story with different details, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; hence, you're the stupid faggot who was oblivious to the details when you made your stupid and factually unfounded pronouncement.
It wasn't congress, you odumbo sodomite. It was YOU who made the factually unfounded claim and now you're backtracking to try and cover your ass. Everyone can see for themselves exactly what you did. Congress may have asked, but it was NOT congress that found them, which is what you initially claimed. Nice try, chicken dick.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:20 PM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It wasn't congress, you odumbo sodomite. It was YOU who made the factually unfounded claim and now you're backtracking to try and cover your ass. Everyone can see for themselves exactly what you did. Congress may have asked, but it was NOT congress that found them, which is what you initially claimed. Nice try, chicken dick.
Congress directed the resources, and Lerner's emails were found, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:37 PM   #42
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Congress directed the resources, and Lerner's emails were found, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
But it wasn't congress themselves who actually found them, was it? Just admit it, you fucked up. Come back on as LL, he's more fun to fuck with than you. You get old after awhile.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:51 PM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
But it wasn't congress themselves who actually found them, was it? Just admit it, you fucked up. Come back on as LL, he's more fun to fuck with than you. You get old after awhile.
  1. Were the emails found because Odumbo directed an investigation, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? NO!!!
  2. Were the emails found because the DOJ directed an investigation, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? NO!!!
  3. Were the emails found because the Treasury inspector general initiated an investigation before being directed to do so, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? NO!!!
  4. Were the emails found because Congress directed the Treasury inspector general to conduct an investigation, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? YES!!!

Case closed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:07 PM   #44
shanm
Valued Poster

Seems as if chicken dick wanker has been caught with his pants down once again. Shame shame
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 08:15 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Seems as if chicken dick wanker has been caught with his pants down once again. Shame shame
Given your perennial vantage point, shamman, i.e., your head is up your ass, those pants on the ground you are looking at are yours.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women