Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2019, 03:33 AM   #31
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanDiego View Post
Personally, if a lady asks me for references, I am moving on to the next lady. The KC area is the only place I have found that is so big on screening. Not knocking your choice. I understand your personal preference and thinking that you're being safe. You have to know you're closing the door on many great guys. But, I'm sure you do just fine without us.
A few current events locally
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kansascity.com/news/local/article314718.html
https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox4kc.com/2019/04/08/independence-police-arrest-24-people-in-2-day-human-trafficking-sting/amp/
Stay safe all!
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 02:18 PM   #32
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondo7 View Post
I know that's always a concern or paranoia but has that really ever been done? That is, on this board or P411? It seems to be a lot of trouble just for nailing 2 consenting adults...now if they think something else is going on or can get to bigger fish, that may be different
The biggest ones in my recollection

1. Oklahoma-- there was infiltration so big that for a while Oklahoma boards were completely shut down both on ASPD (this was a long time back) and if I remember right, even Gina shut OK down on P411 for a while.

2. Louisiana-- there have been P411 flips there in the past.

3. Denver-- there was a P411 flip there as well.

See... the easiest way this happens is when a gent with a P411 account decides to take a walk on the wild side and see someone he can't verify-- and whoopsie-- he gets arrested. They get offered everything from privacy to amnesty if they just turn over their accounts to local LE. Takes 1-2 weeks for the ladies in the area to catch up to the fact that there has been an infiltration.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 02:27 PM   #33
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
....See... the easiest way this happens is when a gent with a P411 account decides to take a walk on the wild side and see someone he can't verify-- and whoopsie-- he gets arrested. They get offered everything from privacy to amnesty if they just turn over their accounts to local LE. Takes 1-2 weeks for the ladies in the area to catch up to the fact that there has been an infiltration.
Or an eccie guys account which is part of the recent KC story.

I anticipate east coast rules being implemented by the gals here. Multiple very current references and rw data. I would think board membership will not be considered nor references older than 3 months.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 02:29 PM   #34
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Either way-- all it takes is being in the wrong place at the wrong time... I don't know too many gents who wouldn't take the opportunity to make it all go away if arrested.

Honestly, KCMO has been getting progressively hotter for a while now-- It breaks my heart that my second favorite place to hobby has to be taken off my list-- I had hoped to make one last stop before hanging up my hooker heels for good. But with my real world job-- can't risk it. Sucks.. and I feel for all the ladies that call the region home.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 02:39 PM   #35
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

It’s definitely a different world out there now, and the hobby world is, unfortunately, no different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
...my second favorite place to hobby has to be taken off my list-- I had hoped to make one last stop before hanging up my hooker heels for good.
Wish you the best, Grace!! Huggzzz and lixxx...
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 05:03 PM   #36
Guest041919
Account Disabled

User ID: 470556
My ECCIE Reviews

Screened or not, if the guy (or provider) is LE the chances are they will get their bust. You can't rely too much on screening just like LE doesn't rely on it. We are all at risk somehow or some way its just with this fosta/sesta thing we aren't allowed to vocalize support for each other or drive each other to meet ups, or show providers addresses to hobbyists. These are the things that they are going after in the fight.
Guest041919 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 05:40 PM   #37
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You just lost out some really nice ladies in KC . Why would you not want to give references ? or maybe go for the low hanging fruit .
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanDiego View Post
Personally, if a lady asks me for references, I am moving on to the next lady. The KC area is the only place I have found that is so big on screening. Not knocking your choice. I understand your personal preference and thinking that you're being safe. You have to know you're closing the door on many great guys. But, I'm sure you do just fine without us.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 01:41 PM   #38
KatiforYou
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 269126
My ECCIE Reviews

Kansas City has always been hot. I think for awhile it wasn’t so bad but some of us remember years ago...
KatiforYou is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 06:24 AM   #39
Mikeskip100
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I agree What ive run into is if you have seen a provider on eccie or off they aren’t willing to play ball meaning they will not provide information as a reference to others I’m sure I’m not the only one
Mikeskip100 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 02:25 PM   #40
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I gladly give references. We all gotta keep each other safw!

And I will give provider suggestions to reputable dawgs here or my regular clients....via pm or email only
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:31 AM   #41
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Heisenburger View Post
Is there a thread on eccie where ladies can leave a reference or "white list" for a gentlemen? I have never asked for references, but always thought ladies I have seen would vouch and convey that I am a good guy. I spent the better half of today trying to set something up to no avail.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Ask your most recent faves if they would be a reference for you. If they say yes then put her name, link to her bio, your phone number and how she might remember you. Then she just pm's the ref and you're good to go!
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women